NEurope

Then I went to the headphone disco. Awesome night yet again. I managed to get a girl's number. I'm not sure whether to text her. There was two of them and I remember something about a pub quiz today they were going to. I'm not sure if they invited me (and my mate) or if I invited myself. Also I don't know her name. Advice anyone?

What actually happened with her last night? I need details before I can give proper advice!

a) If you pulled her and that's about it then get her texted! Sack going to the pub quiz as that would seem like you're far too keen and would be weird.

b) If you were chatting to her and her friend for ages and nothing really happened then get her texted. See what she's up to. Ask if she wants to go out sometime. If she invites you to the quiz tonight then you're in. If she suggests another time don't go anywhere near that pub because it would seem like you're stalking her!

As for the name; asking her to add you on Facebook is a winner. Or as someone else suggested, get your mate to ask her what her name is again.

edit: For scenario 'a' I would say "Hey! How are you? How was your night last night? I'm feeling so rough lol. What you up to today? x"

Nice and simple, giving her lots to work with (ie. questions to answer which she can ask back to you).

Edited by Charlie

Sooo, apprently I'm living next door to drug dealers.

Yay?

The past couple of weeks they've been keeping us awake (the whole house that is) with screeching, shouting etc and they always seem to have a tonne of people round, so my newer housemate called the 101 number (its like an non-emergency number for the police) telling them we continously keep getting woken up, that we continously can smell weed and whatnot.

Last night was abit of the last straw for everyone kept awake til well gone 6am, which for the newer housemate when she works all hours (she can get in at like 3am and then go to work at 7am) is really sickening.

Apprently the door over from them got mugged, a nice group of student lads who never cause us any trouble and always seem friendly when we go over, the police didn't do bugger all about it! So were hoping they'll listen to us.

What amuses me and becka is that they seem almost scared of us (next door) as everytime we come out and they are hanging around they move away. Maybe too scared to mug girls?

Either way its another thing I can't tell my parents about, I dread to think what my parents would say if I told them my neighbours were druggies and I'm leaving my four grand car for them to watch continously.

Can I move out yet?

It's scenario b.

I've already texted her now though (and recieved texts).

I think I've spotted her friend on facebook. (I looked through the attending list for the facebook event.)

I had a brilliant weekend. I don't feel like sharing the juicy details, mainly because I'm knackered, but in summary: I went to Lincoln. Proper bo. It was so essential. *big tongue smiley*

Oh also, I hurt in places I didn't know existed (from gokarting). I need a bath, big time.

Oh also, I hurt in places I didn't know existed (from gokarting).

Funnily enough, amongst my close friends on my Uni course, 'I went go-karting' is a euphemism for what your trying to avoid suggesting, so I instinctively read that the same with and without the bracketed bit...

Oh, and: bow-chica-wow-wow! :wink:

Lol, it's not bow chica wow wow. I mean, people wanted to have to have sex with me, naturally. But I batted them off. :heh:

Lol, it's not bow chica wow wow. I mean, people wanted to have to have sex with me, naturally. But I batted them off. :heh:

Pushing-Daisies-GIF-Bzzzzzzz-pushing-daisies-2560421-300-169.gif

Hahaha!! Oh stop it. ''Batted them away'' would have been a better turn of phrase, admittedly.

Hahaha!! Oh stop it. ''Batted them away'' would have been a better turn of phrase, admittedly.

I think you're best off if you just put down the shovel...

Edited by The fish

I think you're best off if you just put down the shovel...

I'm sorry fish but it needed to be done.

You mean you're?

:P

Edit: Bah Moogs beat me to it. Don't try and find a euphemism in that sentence, you bastards. :)

You mean you're?

:P

Edit: Bah Moogs beat me to it. Don't try and find a euphemism in that sentence, you bastards. :)

Pushing-Daisies-Season-1-GIF-S-pushing-daisies-2227940-300-169.gif

:D

I'm sorry fish but it needed to be done.

I am utterly ashamed - that's one of my (many) pet-peeves, too. :cry:

Don't try and find a euphemism in that sentence, you bastards. :)

I won't, I'll find a euphemism in your sentence instead. :wink:

Wait, what?

I am utterly ashamed - that's one of my (many) pet-peeves, too. :cry:

Don't worry, we'll let this one slide as a mistake. But if it happens again...

*readies ass-paddle*

EEVIL's nan died, aren't we going to dedicate a few pages of so-sorry-ne-hugs to that before we feel we're allowed to talk about ourselves again? I thought that's what happened around here?

EEVIL's nan died, aren't we going to dedicate a few pages of so-sorry-ne-hugs to that before we feel we're allowed to talk about ourselves again? I thought that's what happened around here?

You're forgetting section 3b of the N-E user's guide:

Any opportunity for innuendo, no matter how strained or pathetic, takes precedence over all other concerns. The latter may include, but is not limited to: bad hair days, annoyance at current employer, death of a user and/or user's family, imminent apocalypse.

Example

Female User: "OMG, a shaft of flame just erupted in my front garden!!!"

Male User: "I'd let my shaft erupt in your front garden anytime :laughing:"

So, you batted them off because you prefer to have some form of unnatural sex? How very animalistic of you, Molly.

Sheeet, I sound like Dannyboy.

Gaggle, I hope Martinist is ok. Mainly because you are his tagteam partner and a tagteam only works well with a minimum of two people. One man tag teams suuuck.

True dat Flinky. Where would I get my regular dose of epic high fives without him?

True dat Flinky. Where would I get my regular dose of epic high fives without him?

You'd have to high five yourself. Therefore, being your own one man tag-team. Which is very un-fun when compared to a two-man tag-team.

You'd have to high five yourself.

Just make sure you have a box of tissues at hand first. :wink:

Hugs to EEVIL!:hug:

*more crotch than strictly necessary in a manly hug*

You're forgetting section 3b of the N-E user's guide:

I'd still love to hear your innuendos on this matter. Send me a PM or an email.

You too Fish, you liked the post so you must have some material of your own.

- I have nothing witty to say

- A NEW girl at the pub, again, knew my full name and admitted to facebook stalking me

- Not sure if my mate is into her

- I've decided to DELETE SHIT I TYPE BECAUSE OF REASONS THAT I GIVE SHITS TO PIGEONS FOR

You too Fish, you liked the post so you must have some material of your own.

I'm sorry I haven't said anything to you about what's happened because I never know what to do, or say, or think in such a situation, and when I can I never put it across sincerely, and I feel utterly helpless as such. I didn't mean anything against you or what's happened by it.

I'm sorry for your loss - I've been in a similar place to you, but I can only begin to imagine how you feel. :hug: