NEurope

50% of your body weight is Oxygen. A brilliant fact.

Anyway. If I had twitter at this moment, I'd post something annoyingly vague and moronic, then proceed not to explain it, something like ''I can't believe it''.

For once I actually did understand everything in that post Bard made before. Go me.

I personally never found mice to be "eeww!", but IDK, they've been running around outside/in filthy places, I might get rid of it somehow. Humanely.

Am I actually that incomprehensible? Shit. Reality check.

Also, mice constantly clean themselves, which is more than I can say for some of my housemates.

Why are we still talking about this? Please, someone tell us about something exciting in your life, hopefully more exciting than a hyperactive rodent living in your kitchen.

Am I actually that incomprehensible? Shit. Reality check.

Dunno, you just have a very good vocabulary. Usually at least one part of your (long) posts is lost on me in some way. But then I'm silly.

Haha, I had some pet mice and they leave almost a constant trail of urine, pretty gross really (although cute). You would definitely not want one running around your house...plus they chew.

We've got quite a few mice living around the house, what with all these fields here and everything. There's probably a few in the house too, but I haven't seen or heard any in ages so I don't know. As long as they just stay in the attic I'm okay with them being there. =P

I did have mice when I lived in Brussels. The house was a dump thanks to my 17 other housemates and it attracted big mice. It did bother me there as all I had was one room to live in (which contained my fridge and cooking stuff and bed and everything) and I didn't like the thought of mice running around there when I'm sleeping etc. One of them scared the shit out of me by running over my desk while I was working on it. X3

Yeahhhh anyway, had a non-interesting day. Went to work, that's about all that happened haha. Failed to do any school work, so I'm not gonna go into school tomorrow as I have nothing to show. Also picking up my new, bigger bed tomorrow, yay! Though I realised I don't have sheets and a duvet for it yet haha.

We had a couple of mice at the old shared flat. The first one... I nearly trod on its dead body on VALENTINES DAY. nami and I proceeded to bury it in the nearby park with a knife. Marked the tree with a tiny cross, or something.

Later we had another one - nami and shorty made a clever humane mouse trap from thread, a toothpick, a tuppaware box and a tray. One late night I was in the kitchen making a sandwich and the trap went -- I turn to see the little fella (absolutely tiny) darting from 'wall' to 'wall' in the trap. Worried he was going to knock himself out, I tried to give him a bit of food to chill with -- stupid idea, he darts for it and I slam the 'lid' down, obv. causing his thence-trapped head to squeal and squeal, which made me, too, squeal in empathy.

Yeah. Mice are cute and all that, but generally if you had one in your forever home you'd want rid of it. Student living, you don't mind so much.

I live (my parents' house) in the country, and we've never had mice in the house. Had loads in the garden/orchard/shed/garage/stable though. As well as rats. Although the cutest infestation by far are stoats. They lived under our decking. It's so cute when they pop their heads up. I didn't have the heart to kill them, even though they would have probably killed my rabbits though. the dog soon scared them off anyway. Dogs and cats are by far the best form of pest control. I used to kill loads of rats, (shot one with my pistol crossbow once. It was about 10-15m away and I skewered it through the head. Most amazing shot in my life.) but they just keep coming back. But when we got the dog they were gone and never returned. Even after the dog left.

My house (i.e. my parents' one, not at university) gets mice occasionally, despite various solutions. I think we got proper pest control people in when I was a lot younger, but that involves poison and ick so now my dad catches them with humane traps filled with raisins then lets them out in the field. It's surprisingly effective - there only ever seems to be one or two at a time. But yeah, they apparently stink when you have a look at them in the traps. Also they can do serious damage to the dust jackets of books.

Got my first "negative" feedback on Ebay today, even though it's listed as positive, the comment says:

Complete waste of time,will never do bussiness again,expects gold ---WARNING---

There's a difference between expecting "gold" and a bit of common courtesy to reply to someone's messages.

Also tried playing a DVD and it ends up having a crack. Not best pleased.

then she suddenly slipps and elbows me in the balls. i went down.

You should've asked her to return the favour.

girls really cant notice me staring at there breats.

That is a gift my good man. Use it well.

And a gay..bakers.

Greggs will never be the same.

so in defiance of my newly designated gayboy status, i secure a date with a lady person for friday. only bad part is shes making it kinda far from were i live and it might be touch and go to get home. actualy, that could be a VERY good thing....

Get in chap. How far away is she making this?

Don't you love a bit of shameless msn advertising.

Tequila says:

hi

Sam says:

hello

Tequila says:

hi how are you today?

Sam says:

pretty good

you?

Tequila says:

my name is kaylee I'm doing great today I'm 21 yrs old how old are you?

Sam says:

Tequila says:

listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Sam says:

sorry but I've got to go to a lecture in about 5 minutes

Tequila says:

I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Sam says:

erm ok

Tequila says:

well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! http://www.localchatroomchicks.com/macly fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!

Sam says:

I'll have a look later

but I've got to go to a lecture now

bye

Tequila says:

Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Sam says:

i won't

Tequila says:

OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..

Sam says:

ok thanks

Tequila says:

AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link http://www.localchatroomchicks.com/macly

Block now kay.

Edited by MoogleViper

I have the best defense againt Mice, Cats; three of them. I could fill a fair of bit of land with all the kills they've had over the years.

Don't you just hate it when people you've been mates with for a long time turn into ignorant arsey people who don't want to know you/talk to you. I so happen to know a few who are like this now, and ran into one of them today. I said hello, they ignored me and turned their nose up at me.

Apart from that, had to pick a letter up from the sorting office for my Dad, had another phone-call from the company who think i owe Vodafone £450+ in un-payed bills this time threatening a law-suit if i don't pay my bill in 2 weeks. Watched a few movies earlier and have chilled out again after doing some job search.

Whoo, my parents decided they will be giving me my new bed as a birthday present (a super expensive present, I feel kinda bad!). Normally I was going to have to pay for part of it. I still have to buy a duvet and sheets and all that stuff myself though. Need to figure out what is good and what isn't, cause I know nothing about bed stuff. X3

My parents went to pick up my bed today though, and they came back without the mattress. Apparently it wasn't in stock, though when dad and I went to buy it a few days ago they said it was! Liarsssss. So dad got angry with them and told them they should deliver it to our house then, as they went all the way there with a van to pick it up. Tsssk to the store.

I still have to buy a duvet and sheets and all that stuff myself though. Need to figure out what is good and what isn't, cause I know nothing about bed stuff. X3

Skip to 4:00

Skip to 4:00

Haha I didn't even understand half of that. Silly accents you guys have. =P

But yeah I think I'll just pick something out myself, like in Ikea or something. Nice and easy. =P

''Oh well I guess I mustn't grumble, thats just the way the cookie crumbles''

Uni - new group. Good people I get on with. Good plans too.

Went shopping, saw stunning canvases for cheap, must buy them tomorrow.

Not sure how to talk to housemate, gonna hate me regardless. Pah

Going pub.

Arty college went by v.quickly, was good. Got great marks for my last 3 assessments (had three ver yclose together, got them all back today). Two 7's and an 8 (out of 10). Stun. My first 8 as well. Getting on well with my film piece development. Kinda stumbled into a seed of ideas this weekend, just need to articulate them tonight/tomorrow in my book.

May involve me dressing up androgynously/as a woman for a brief bit, since I intend to be all the "people" in it. Did a mock-up of me as a woman just now on the computer. I'd be a hot bitch. :p (Even if I do have a bit of a beard)

It's been said before, but I hate the whole vicious circle of ''can't get your dream job because you don't have enough experience, can't get experience because they won't consider you for the job''. Btw I haven't been rejected for something, it's just the minimum requirement for this job I want is TWO YEARS sponsorship/fundraising/marketing/sales experience. It's for a charity, I think they need to show me some charity. :heh:

My house (i.e. my parents' one, not at university) gets mice occasionally, despite various solutions. I think we got proper pest control people in when I was a lot younger, but that involves poison and ick so now my dad catches them with humane traps filled with raisins then lets them out in the field. It's surprisingly effective - there only ever seems to be one or two at a time. But yeah, they apparently stink when you have a look at them in the traps. Also they can do serious damage to the dust jackets of books.

A note we wrote the other day

To any mice who passed this way

On crumbed and sugared counter tops

We must insist your traffic stop!

In their defense they don't refuse

But nonetheless we've come to use

Snapping traps and poison beans

Far less diplomatic means!

It's been said before, but I hate the whole vicious circle of ''can't get your dream job because you don't have enough experience, can't get experience because they won't consider you for the job''.

God, story of my life.

I'm looking for a job at the mo and would like some sort of admin role (had enough of working in shops) but no one is hiring people without experience, even for freaking data entry post which I could do with my eyes closed! Even call centres are all asking for experience at the moment!

Because I have no job I've spent the last 3 days solid playing Mass Effect, trying to get some moree achievements and a level 60 character before I start the second, Fun times!

:heh:

God, story of my life.

I'm looking for a job at the mo and would like some sort of admin role (had enough of working in shops) but no one is hiring people without experience, even for freaking data entry post which I could do with my eyes closed! Even call centres are all asking for experience at the moment!

Because I have no job I've spent the last 3 days solid playing Mass Effect, trying to get some moree achievements and a level 60 character before I start the second, Fun times!

:heh:

Nightmare isn't it! Have you applied for the roles? I think I've decided I'm gonna apply anyway, I've got nothing to lose but a coupla hours that would otherwise be spent in front of the TV! I shall try and wow them with...my, hmm, vocab. :P

Nightmare isn't it! Have you applied for the roles? I think I've decided I'm gonna apply anyway, I've got nothing to lose but a coupla hours that would otherwise be spent in front of the TV! I shall try and wow them with...my, hmm, vocab. :P

Some I've applied for, but last Tuesday I went to Bristol and went to about 7 agencies they all said that there wasn't even any point in taking my CV!

My sister used to work as an employment agent so she's got in contact with some of her... contacts, so hopefully something will come of that.

Other wise I guess I'm just gonna be stuck in some crappy shop again!