NEurope

I've decided a friend of mine does indeed look like Ke$ha (a debate that's gone on for a while now, and has evolved into various sub-queries). Chair called said friend "The least-convincing tranny he'd ever seen". Or something along those lines.

I think it's based on if you live with your parents in the same household.

I had a friend who lived in one of his parents house, but not with them.

I'm pretty certain he got the same amount of student loan as had when he moved into halls in his second year.

Let me check with him though!

I think it's based on if you live with your parents in the same household.

I had a friend who lived in one of his parents house, but not with them.

I'm pretty certain he got the same amount of student loan as had when he moved into halls in his second year.

Let me check with him though!

Ah right, I read it wrong. I assumed Moogle would be living with his parents.

It doesn't affect it, a friend's mum owns the house she lives in with some of her friends, its entirely based on how much her mum earns, not what she spends it on.

so i head out into town last night, thinking its gonna be a good night.

unfortunatly i cant drink without feeling sick, and i mean like a single beer making me queasy.

so im pretty sober, dancing on the dancefloor in some bar, this pretty hot girl keep glancing over, so i try n get a little closer to her, she suddenly "accidently" steps on my foot. then she sparks up a conversation. it went like this.

her "hey, are you gay?"

me "WHAT? no!"

her "are you sure? cos im looking for a boyfriend for my brother"

me "yes, im bloody sure"

we both cringe and i ;eave the dance floor.

but it gets better

in the next bar thewres a very drunk girl, shes friendly and funny so we dont mind her there.

then she suddenly slipps and elbows me in the balls. i went down.

it gets even better. in the bakers getting some sausage rolls before heading home, i am telling a mate about being gay asked out, a girl in the line says

"well, you are gay arnt you?"

me "for fucks sake! is it because im wearing a pink shirt?"

her "no, you just are clearly gay"

she spent the next five mins trying to get me to come out.

so i learned a few things last night. girls apparently think im gay, the laws of physics will always conspire to hit you in the nuts and apparently, girls really cant notice me staring at there breats.

You might have been in a gay bar by mistake.

And a gay..bakers.

Haha, gay bakers.

I'm just thinking of all the odd shapely bready delights.

...I'm not gay.

I just like... bread.

Haha, gay bakers.

...I'm not gay.

I just like... bread.

Just don't get inbetween two Gingerbread men.

Haha, gay bakers.

...I'm not gay.

I just like... bread.

Amazing few posts. I feel obliged to mention erotic cakes.

boobcake_001.jpg

ahahaahahahaha

If you colour the shirt/blouse orange, it looks a little like Kenny from South Park.

kenny.jpg

Chippy (our mouse) is such an adrenaline junkie. I went down to the kitchen to make some food and he just pops out of nowhere and runs for shelter. Under the dish rack. So I lift it up, and he's there with his head buried in one of the crevaces. I say "helloooooo chippy" and he fuckin runs straight for the microwave... same thing happens again, til he just goes "fuck it" plops 4 feet onto the floor and makes a dart for his little hidey hole under the cabinets.

Most adorable thing ever. Legend.

Chippy (our mouse) is such an adrenaline junkie. I went down to the kitchen to make some food and he just pops out of nowhere and runs for shelter. Under the dish rack. So I lift it up, and he's there with his head buried in one of the crevaces. I say "helloooooo chippy" and he fuckin runs straight for the microwave... same thing happens again, til he just goes "fuck it" plops 4 feet onto the floor and makes a dart for his little hidey hole under the cabinets.

Most adorable thing ever. Legend.

So there's a wild mouse that you don't mind running all over your worktop and dishes and stuff?

Hell no. He's the only thing I hold any affection for in this hellhole :heh: The dishes are safe, he's too small to get to them anyway, barely any bigger than my thumb and incredibly entertaining to watch.

Besides, he's a mouse. Not a vector of disease just waiting to infect us with the plague.

That's pretty disgusting! Why do you think restaurants get closed down, because they are unsanitary, filthy little buggers! I thought he was a pet mouse!

Hmm, I always thought restaurants got closed down because people are prissy, squeamish dumbfucks who can't shake a 350 year old grudge. Plus, you don't want a mouse in your soup :heh:

Come on guys, when Satan does eventually come to vacate your pericardium, do you want him to find nothing there but a black hole? =(

so in defiance of my newly designated gayboy status, i secure a date with a lady person for friday. only bad part is shes making it kinda far from were i live and it might be touch and go to get home. actualy, that could be a VERY good thing....

What the fuck are you talking about.

In order of appearance:

Retards, the plague, Satan, the dual walled sack that (theoretically at least, who knows if its true for you mouse hating fuckers) contains your heart, and what happens when a star implodes.

For once I actually did understand everything in that post Bard made before. Go me.

I personally never found mice to be "eeww!", but IDK, they've been running around outside/in filthy places, I might get rid of it somehow. Humanely.