NEurope

Get some tipex so people can sign it?

My cast? Nah, give people the chance to doodle on something and it'll usually end up covered in giant floppy cocks.

end up covered in giant floppy cocks.

Well it will if you get amateur cock-artists to draw on it.

Professional cocktists like me will draw uberly erect w/hair befoe we move onto more flacid specimins.

Not too bad. Installed EVE Online for what must be the 5th time in as many years, and I anticipate I'll play it for one maybe two months before I get bored of it again. Only doing so because my other online friends are all playing it at the moment...ho hum.

Whooo almost finished with school stuff! =D

Had my last two presentations today, which went pretty well, even though my last one turned out really boring. I thought my tutors were going to fall asleep listening to me. XD

But yeah, first one went great even, they had no real comments or criticism on my paper at all, said it was written really well. =)

Also, last night I went to bed at about 4 am, and right at that moment it started storming. I had never seen so much lightning! There were multiple flashes per second, sky seemed lit up constantly. =O

Well it will if you get amateur cock-artists to draw on it.

Professional cocktists like me will draw uberly erect w/hair befoe we move onto more flacid specimins.

And this will be before he draws the word "Ceiling" he was meant to draw.

Also, last night I went to bed at about 4 am, and right at that moment it started storming. I had never seen so much lightning! There were multiple flashes per second, sky seemed lit up constantly. =O

i love the lightning, that sounds increadable.

when i was in florida the lightning there was amazine, just seemed bigger then we get in old blighty :p. my sister was of course terified of it. persoanly i love a good storm.

Why do food packages lie? The packet said 50g rice per person, I put in 90g. The 480g of Dopiaza sais serves 4 and I put in over a third of the jar. And I'm still fucking starving.

Hehe :) Ride with the tortoise was fun. He wasn't too keen on the motorway...

Back in teh Sheff! Did some write-up in the car, now we're 'bout to hit up some Rock Band 2 before Dandareous pops over. Prepping myself with some excuses to not go out tonight. Feeling the travel draiiin...

todays been good, sorted my room out and completed stranglehold. tommorows going to be good having a driving lesson and going to town and get another game.

So how was my day? Here's how it happened: Went to work today after being off yesterday- bank holiday weekend ftw. Turned my alarm off this morning rather than snoozing it which could have been disastrous! Went to Tesco's at lunch and had a caramel macchiato in the Starbucks there (a girl who works in the other Starbucks was working and I told her that this is where we go when we aren't in the other one, lol. She loved it) then bought strawberry Crusha, bananas and apples. Back to work, ate my tuna sarnies and ground out the rest of the afternoon til 5pm.

Home, had a light dinner... a bacon butty which was pretty good but seems to have been a mistake. Went to circuit training and by the end of it felt very sick (still do) and was actually fighting back the urge to faint. People commented on it, I told them I was fine. Macho. But now I'm venting about it on here... unmacho. Had some Crusha and am gonna shower and have a bowl of cereal to try and calm my stomach. I should have ate chicken or something a bit more proteiny rather than bacon, I know. ¬_¬ Was planning for the usual post-work out poached eggs but I don't think I can stomach it just now. Heard about a 5k run thats going down here in a few weeks and think I might partake if I can find atleast one person to venture to it with.

Maybe play a spot of Mario Kart later?

How will the rest of my week be well... gym + Champions League tomorrow night, hopefully some badminton on Thursday night, nothing on Friday night apart from Wossy, gym + swim on Saturday morning then haircut aaaaand something potentially on Saturday night...! :o Garnish that with gaming and you know my life.

Why do food packages lie? The packet said 50g rice per person, I put in 90g. The 480g of Dopiaza sais serves 4 and I put in over a third of the jar. And I'm still fucking starving.

You know the solution - move onto dessert!

im still annoyed by how my mate acted the outher night. why do some people seem to think they can say what ever they like to you, ignore your requests they stop it, then act like your out of order when you threaten to use force?

also, why the hell do people who are ment to be mates think its ok to tell you your a failure?

FINISHED EXAMS!! XD

Got a hair cut. Shaved it. It's basically a buzz cut. Drastic but it's not looking to bad actually.

Also thought I'd let everyone know about about my new epic zombie story, as told via Twitter!!!

SOS_bigger.JPG

http://twitter.com/RunningOnDead :D

Check it out. Let me know what you think. :smile:

Life's confusing me to the brim of confusion.

Just watching Seven Pounds at the moment, and that is more confusing than Eternal Sunshine in my opinion.

<<<< ----- And i found this guys Facebook as well

Something fucking weird happened today at university today.

Basically, I was talking to my friend Sarah, who I met this year at uni, and had noticed a week or so before that we shared a mutual friend, Philip. Incidentally also Letty's cousin, I think. Anyways, I mentioned this in passing and then I asked her how she knew him. Turned out it was through his then girlfriend Rosie.

I then said I knew Rosie, but not too well but I remembered one of Phil's crazy birthday parties at Rosie's house 4 years ago. Then I said how I remembered a little stream at the bottom of the garden. Sarah then tells me it's Rosie's Dad's house and that she think she might actually have been at the same party.

So we're finding this pretty weird, pretty funny. Loads of people there so not really a surprise we never talked/didn't notice each other. Then she says something about going for a drive. I'm like, yeah at about 2 in the morning me and my friend and two girls drove around and then walked around a cemetery. Turned out me, my friend, Sarah and her friend were all in this car and that I was the guy freaking her out and making her laugh as we wondered around the creepy cemetery. We talked for like two hours. This was four fucking years ago.

SO FUCKING WEIRD!!!!

We met about half a year ago at university but we know each other from four years ago and didn't know it!!!!!!

Anyways, she's awesome. We are fated to be awesome together. :D

kitta!

so i called the AQA exam board today and they're gunna send me an info pack for 'independant exam candidates' so i can find out about JUST taking the GCSE test rather than paying £250 per course to retake my maths and science (biology, natch!) GCSE's.

now i'm stood in the front of the sushi store (i'm re-naming it!) singing along to finetune (guster: manifest destiny atm.) and watching the people trudge by in the rain (i feel cozy - shadenfreude!!)

as soon as my boss gets here i'm gunna head over to wh smiths and grab some paints 'cause i had a pretty sweet idea on the way to work...!! pics to follow :grin:!!

(shall not disclose awesome idea because eenuh might see and copy it - and let's face it, she'd just do it better than i woulda done :heh: )

plageristic GENIUS girl.

DISCLAIMER: the views expressed in this post are not *really* those of bluey. bluey knows eenuh is not a plagerist. bluey is joking.

So how was my day? Here's how it happened: Went to work today after being off yesterday- bank holiday weekend ftw. Turned my alarm off this morning rather than snoozing it which could have been disastrous! Went to Tesco's at lunch and had a caramel macchiato in the Starbucks there (a girl who works in the other Starbucks was working and I told her that this is where we go when we aren't in the other one, lol. She loved it) then bought strawberry Crusha, bananas and apples. Back to work, ate my tuna sarnies and ground out the rest of the afternoon til 5pm.

Home, had a light dinner... a bacon butty which was pretty good but seems to have been a mistake. Went to circuit training and by the end of it felt very sick (still do) and was actually fighting back the urge to faint. People commented on it, I told them I was fine. Macho. But now I'm venting about it on here... unmacho. Had some Crusha and am gonna shower and have a bowl of cereal to try and calm my stomach. I should have ate chicken or something a bit more proteiny rather than bacon, I know. ¬_¬ Was planning for the usual post-work out poached eggs but I don't think I can stomach it just now. Heard about a 5k run thats going down here in a few weeks and think I might partake if I can find atleast one person to venture to it with.

Maybe play a spot of Mario Kart later?

How will the rest of my week be well... gym + Champions League tomorrow night, hopefully some badminton on Thursday night, nothing on Friday night apart from Wossy, gym + swim on Saturday morning then haircut aaaaand something potentially on Saturday night...! :o Garnish that with gaming and you know my life.

I missed your post yesterday, would have got in on the Mario Kart (if you were on about online :heh:)

I love Mocha frappuccinos from Starbucks, wish we had one near here. Then again I'd probably spend all my money in there.

Daft; great idea for a twitter - I'll check it out as often as I can.

kitta!

so i called the AQA exam board today and they're gunna send me an info pack for 'independant exam candidates' so i can find out about JUST taking the GCSE test rather than paying £250 per course to retake my maths and science (biology, natch!) GCSE's.

now i'm stood in the front of the sushi store (i'm re-naming it!) singing along to finetune (guster: manifest destiny atm.) and watching the people trudge by in the rain (i feel cozy - shadenfreude!!)

as soon as my boss gets here i'm gunna head over to wh smiths and grab some paints 'cause i had a pretty sweet idea on the way to work...!! pics to follow :grin:!!

(shall not disclose awesome idea because eenuh might see and copy it - and let's face it, she'd just do it better than i woulda done :heh: )

plageristic GENIUS girl.

DISCLAIMER: the views expressed in this post are not *really* those of bluey. bluey knows eenuh is not a plagerist. bluey is joking.

Haha noooooo, I won't steal your ideaaaaa! What's yours is yoursssss. X3

I would love to see it once it's done though! =D

Besides, I'm still too busy to do any drawings for myself, for fun, so you don't have to worry about me stealing it. =P

Anywayyy, my day has only just started really, got up at about noon haha. Finally got a decent amount of sleep, though I still feel tired now! X3

Also spent ages with Jim last night looking at Eurostar tickets and stuff. Planning to go to both the UK and Paris in three weeks, whoo! Busy! Just a bit worried about how my leg will hold out, as it's been hurting a loooooot the last few days. =(

Mega fail. Just had a case where a grandaughter is trying to get her grandmothers money. (She will when she dies anyway but blah) anyway, I saw her attempt at getting it with a form she forged her name and signature on.....PHAIL when you're forging and don't know how to spell the name you're forging.

Megal lol @ how shes not getting the money.

Molly has spoken to her directly.

^^

Epic Fail

I have no clue as to why i was blaring Ray Parker Jr from 11:45pm until 12am this morning, i got a telling off this morning for that.

I actually... am.

If you're feeling it, it apparently costs £106.06 altogether.

Then we'd need to sort out deliveryings, I might send them an email asking.