NEurope

Warning dont click on new added on on fb called friends names. >_>

The guys behind Fluxx are bringing out a very simple card-based version of those mafia games we get so obsessed about in the playground. Hum!

New card game for summaaaaah meeeeet up?

Awesome weekend, hoooooo!

Mate came over somewhat unexpectedly friday night and, with another friend back for the weekend and some other guys we went to town, got exceedingly merry and chilled/ danced about like fools to some tuneage- in part supplied by CSS's Lovefoxx on decks. Good ass times were had.

Today we regrouped, jumped in the car and went to see Star Trek. Absolute belter of a movie. I was well impressed.

and now I'm evading sleep and watching Dexter series 2, which is awesome.

ended up out in newcastle, but wasnt much fun. had to tell one guy to fuck off before i broke his jaw. he got cosky saying i wasnt hard and all that, but in the end he said sorry for winding me up.

im owed money cos i spent £20 on the taxi. hope i get it this weekend.

Very, very odd night. The short version is that one of my old friends tried to pull me tonight, it weirded me out so much I left and went home. Shame, as there was another girl there I was getting along with like a house on fire. Typical.

ended up out in newcastle, but wasnt much fun. had to tell one guy to fuck off before i broke his jaw. he got cosky saying i wasnt hard and all that, but in the end he said sorry for winding me up.

im owed money cos i spent £20 on the taxi. hope i get it this weekend.

So you got annoyed because someone said you weren't hard?

....dude, grow up. I thought you were more of a man than that....

So you got annoyed because someone said you weren't hard?

....dude, grow up. I thought you were more of a man than that....

no, i wasnt annoyed cos he said i wasnt hard. i got annoyed cos he was being a tool all night, winding me up, constantly saying i was shit at stuff, saying id never be able to drive (hes not taken any lessons) saying i was shit with girls (hes worse) bassicly being a prick to me to try and get a couple of laughs. i told him to shut up, that he was annoying me, he kept doing it so i said if he didnt stop id have to hit him, he said i wasnt hard, i reaminded him that despite the fact im not exactly hard, hes much softer then me, and i was fed up of him being a prick.

seriosuly, i can take a few digs but it had been all night and i wasnt in the mood. he tends to pick on one person to the stage were people get angry at him, but no one ever says anything to him.

Had such a brilliant night. The gig at the local pub was amazingl shit as expected, so Han and I did the chav thing of sitting on a wall getting amazingly trollied off a bottle of "lilt". After a while, we grabbed some peeps and we all headed down to another of the local pubs, which is sooo much nicer. Just spent the night being incredibly embarassing everytime a trashy song came on, and generally acting like total tards.

This morning was horiffic though. We woke up thinking it was like 10...and it was half 6. So we just watched music channels (Britney hour is the best hangover cure) whilst complaining about feeling/looking abysmal before watching some Buffy. Yay.

WRONG.

Minimum is £4.77 goes up to 5.73 when you are 21.

WRONG.

I've been trying to fight this battle at work where they think they were paying us minimum wage when it obviously wasn't, despite the fact I rammed proof in their faces.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/

"£5.73 per hour for workers aged 22 years and older "

Those who become 21 have another 365[ish] days to wait.

Kthnxbi.

Oh Sod off.

Had an eventful time. Went to the missus' with my brother for her birthday party. After having a burger at home as mummy was having a BBQ. BBQ at the missus' and fr33 b33r. We all got nicely drunk, my brother was chatting up one of her friends, and then got a little jiggy when I returned. I had to go to work at 8 but came back after with my coworker and we drank some more, one guest had had a few pills and was tripping out, thinking he had snakes on his fag, and was asking for a snake-free lighter. My brother called him a lightweight, as he had more than him.

Then we watched Total Recall [i had no part in choosing this] then went to bed whilst my brother watched The 51st State. Woke up this morning and had some more b33rs whilst we watched about 3-4 episodes of The Inbetweeners. And then my bro and I returned home, he's demanded I text the missus his number to pass on to her friend [who's practically passed out on a bed] for potential future lovings.

WRONG.

I've been trying to fight this battle at work where they think they were paying us minimum wage when it obviously wasn't, despite the fact I rammed proof in their faces.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/

"£5.73 per hour for workers aged 22 years and older "

Those who become 21 have another 365[ish] days to wait.

Oh Sod off.

Calm down poppet, got your knickers in a twist?

But yeah, it was more the amount. Moogle claimed it was £5.73 for us people at 18. Just pointing out that was wrong :p I get paid 5.73 now at university and I think thats just so they aren't paying anyone the wrong amount.

I don't really care about the age I knew it was in your 20's just took a guess at 21.

Calm down poppet, got your knickers in a twist?

I just really hate that phrase.

one guest had had a few pills and was tripping out, thinking he had snakes on his fag, and was asking for a snake-free lighter. My brother called him a lightweight, as he had more than him.

Update on this I just remembered, We all started shouting Predator quotes at him, He kept asking what the choppah was, where the choppah was, kept looking behind him. Asking who bleeds if we can kill it.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Well I went round to my friends house last night as he was having a BBQ to mark the departure of his girlfriend on her 5 week trip to Australia.

To be honest, whilst I always said I'd go, I somewhat regretted it the the moment I had and had not been looking forward to it.

It's not that I don't get on with her because she's a really nice person, but since I don't see her that often anyway, her being away for such time doesn't really mean much to me.

Once I got there, apart from my friend and his lady, I didn't exactly know anybody else and I hate small talk and mingling - it's not my style- so i felt somewhat uncomfortable. Eventually some other people turned up who I've known for a long time, so it helped to make things better, but I was already lacking the party spirit by that point.

And whilst a few drinks helped me to relax, it was still strange. There was a clear divide there in that half of us were in one room playing cards and the others were in the other watching TV. The fact I knew that would be the case before I got there was perhaps also part of my not being particularly excited for the occasion.

I got back home about 2 ish after taking the long route once the taxi dropped me and this other guy off. And whilst most folk would think, let's go bed now, I thought let's go see if there is anybody online. And low and behold there was someone - an American lass who I got speaking to the other day having had a few brief convos during the week when we'd been isketching it.

So I was speaking to her from about 2:30 until 6:30 at which point I thought there is no point in going sleep, so I haven't. She was supposed to be out at a BBQ herself but due to feeling ill she came home - her misfortune became my luck it seemed and it was really nice to talk for so long.

So for an evening which started out with me feeling somewhat down beat and it heading in the wrong direction, in the end, it turned out to be excellent.

Grrrrrr... trying to upload a sig for below but the forum won't save the image and it's below the size limit and file size limit. ::shrug:

Anyways, it's a nice day outside and I'm inside on the laptop. Think I'll go out in a bit, down to Morrisons to look for a few bits and pieces.

I just really hate that phrase.

Update on this I just remembered, We all started shouting Predator quotes at him, He kept asking what the choppah was, where the choppah was, kept looking behind him. Asking who bleeds if we can kill it.

In all fairness 90% of what comes out of your fingers are annoying (catch)phrases. Lets learn to love :heh:

I can see today not consisting of much. Just doing faffy little bits to do with my holiday. Oh and finish learning Hiragana.

In all fairness 90% of what comes out of your fingers are annoying (catch)phrases. Lets learn to love :heh:

So? Me and that phrase have a long history.

Lets learn to love :heh:

That's a very good point! For example Eevil, I cringe every time you call sex ''plowing'', but I deal with it :p

SUNSHINE, wooooooo!

That's a very good point! For example Eevil, I cringe every time you call sex ''plowing'', but I deal with it :p

SUNSHINE, wooooooo!

Yeah eevil, you use enough annoying phrases to not have an opinion :P

I call irony!

he-is-an-irony-little-guy.jpg

"In the false society laughter is a disease which has attacked happiness and is drawing it into its worthless totality."

Holy crap, my day has been excellent. What a mind f*ck.

Notice the pluralisation in what I said.

I noticed it. That doesn't change mine and "Kthnxbi"s rivalry.

But that makes sense! But don't worry. It shall not happen again.

It shall not happen again.

Until the next time that is...

Until the next time that is...

Sounds fair. I've thought of a different way to express it.

So far not that good, my backs killing me and my heads spinning, damn hangover :(.

It has been so nice to be in out in the sun today, I've been waiting weeks for it to stop raining/being crazy windy. I also won £46 on the football woo.

It's been amazing working during the sunny times. Like I'd be outside even if I wasn't working.