NEurope

he said the word "table" instead of, presumably, "tale". But that's ok, you missed litterature, so it's to be expected of you.

*ninja splitz, for added dance*

he said the word "table" instead of, presumably, "tale". But that's ok, you missed litterature, so it's to be expected of you.

No, he was telling the [people sitting at the] table.

FOOLISH GET! I saw that coming, honest.

*failed*

*takes back his dance from moogle*

Haha you great fool.

Humble Pie is being served, get it while it's hot! :p

I was born in a vat of humble pie, so eating it doesn't do anything for me.

PLUS SIDE ZOMG SOME SORT OF GAME IS OUT IN ABOUT NINETY MINUTES! Quick!!!

My last day of college tomorrow, and doing pranks is apparently a tradition. Some people are wrapping the heads car in cling film, others are filling the 6th form office to the ceiling with balloons...I need a prank. Help me!

My last day of college tomorrow, and doing pranks is apparently a tradition. Some people are wrapping the heads car in cling film, others are filling the 6th form office to the ceiling with balloons...I need a prank. Help me!

Piss on a teacher's face.

Take a bottle of vodka and sit on the field and refuse to go to class all day.

Take a bottle of vodka and sit on the field and refuse to go to class all day.

I only have one lesson, and it's one I'd love to be sober for considering it'll be a total laugh anyways. But, that's not really a "prank" is it?

I only have one lesson, and it's one I'd love to be sober for considering it'll be a total laugh anyways. But, that's not really a "prank" is it?

That was a normal school day for Jay.

No, it's not :P It's just way more fun and memorable. Being drunk in school is something everyone should do at least once.

We tied all the teachers cars together with rope. Was like something out of whacky races.

I had two drunken girls following me on my way home tonight. :hmm:

Edited by Dante

In Upper Sixth everyone contributed to buy a clamp from B&Q; our head of sixth absolutely took the piss and drove from one side of the campus to the other a few times a day (Lazy), so we clamped her. There were signs and streamers all over her car saying ''YOU HAVE BEEN CLAMPED'' but apparently she didn't see them, tried to drive and messed up her car. We got in trouble, but because it was everyone, not much they could do. Was brilliant.

Probably don't do that though.

"I had two drunken girls were following me on my way home tonight"

Thanks Jay.

he edited his post with what i suggested. Nulled!

Except he still spelt drunken incorrectly.

SMITE HIM JAY! SMITE HIM!!!

kai!

drunkern. WRONG DIE NOW PLZ

kai?

No James. 10chan

If I had an office I would love for this to happen.

Get one of the teachers pregnant. Always hilarious.

(ex)Housemate rang me earlier and informed me she had been to a psychic reading (a group one, kinda going along as a joke) and have been informed that her close friend whose name begins with A (that's me for the dumb folks in the back) will go travelling in Eastern Europe next year.

...so thats next year sorted.

Edited by Ashley

(ex)Housemate rang me earlier and informed me she had been to a psychic reading (a group one, kinda going along as a joke) and have been informed that her close friend whose name begins with A (that's me for the dumb folks in the back) will go travelling in Eastern Europe next year.

...so thats next year sorted.

Last time a psychic tried to read me they mistakenly thought I was going out with the friend I was with, then when I told them I was doing linguistics they said it didn't suit me. Heh, you have to love it when cold reading fails. :heh: