NEurope

Oh and I'm REALLY ill, what a crappy day

Me too. I was back at work today, got up at 5am and have an awful sore throat. Made my day at work horrible but was cheered up by people giving me congratulations on my promotion etc.

I feel like absolute shit now and have to be up at 5am again. Not good. See how I feel when I wake up but at the moment im thinking sick day. :(

my day was fantastical until a few sweet seconds ago when i saw a HUGE spoiler while looking at art book scans for phoenix wright on ebay >__<

dag-nabbit. :nono:

dag. f*cking. nabbit!

(today's episode of the bluey show has been edited to a PG rating. enjoy!)

I just finished my dress :D

And I crazy-ed up a pair of my old jeans.

Today has been quite productive.

my day was fantastical until a few sweet seconds ago when i saw a HUGE spoiler while looking at art book scans for phoenix wright on ebay >__<

dag-nabbit. :nono:

dag. f*cking. nabbit!

(today's episode of the bluey show has been edited to a PG rating. enjoy!)

What "Huge Spoiler" made you upset? :confused:

My day was pretty good. Did an 8-6 at work so I can work short days for the rest of the week. Had some interesting bits to work on today as well which was nice. Then I came home and tidied the flat for a while. A very productive day, I've even been eating well. I did have to wait ages for the tube though, I didn't enjoy that. Still, bodes well for the last week of work I think.

Nah, stats is the boring part of maths.

I got a letter from Oxford today. It said...

...they rejected me

:( Bastards. I was totally good enough. My brother found out he got in to Oxford though, I guess I'm pleased for him.

Oh well. I've got four other offers anyway and UCL and Warwick are still excellent. Now I can concentrate on my Jan modules.

Ahh that really sucks :(

UCL is still fab though and atleast now you don't have to spend 4 years with Iavor :heh:

What "Huge Spoiler" made you upset? :confused:

playing phoenix wright 2? yeah yeah i'm waaaaay behind with the series~

artwork of pearl channeling mai ~ which makes for quite a disturbing image imho 0__o

in fact hows about i just post what i saw?

artofgs-031.jpg

i say again: ZOMG!

playing phoenix wright 2? yeah yeah i'm waaaaay behind with the series~

artwork of pearl channeling mai ~ which makes for quite a disturbing image imho 0__o

in fact hows about i just post what i saw?

artofgs-031.jpg

i say again: ZOMG!

Must resist...SPOILARS SO TEMPTING!!!... Bluey's Devil and Angel spurring me on to Click on it...there Power is too much! :o

*clicks on it*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :heh:

(don't worry i haven't clicked on it, still is tempting though. :))

BLUEY IS AWESOME!!!

My day was super is was'nt boring at all. :hmm:

Also my sideburns are going curly. :wtf:

I think that's cool! :D is the rest of your hair going curly as well? :)

Must resist...SPOILARS SO TEMPTING!!!... Bluey's Devil and Angel spurring me on to Click on it...there Power is too much! :o

*clicks on it*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :heh:

(don't worry i haven't clicked on it, still is tempting though. :))

BLUEY IS AWESOME!!!

I think that's cool! :D is the rest of your hair going curly as well? :)

Nope Coolness Bear :)

I just finished my dress :D

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Who am I kidding, I'm going to show everyone mine anyway.

You've lost weight.

but seemed to have gained an ability to make dresses most strange.. :P

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Very nice darling, I would've gone with something a little less garish for the netting on the skirt though, probably a nice bright turquoise, would've gone better with the colour of the dress. Nice boots too, i've got my eye on a pair of shoes with the same platform and heel, but in pink.

I'm just putting my make up on now and should have some pictures up in the user image thread in a couple of hours.

My day is okay. Im off the phones, and having training on the last type of policies that Im not trained on. Crazy stuff. When I get home I shall continue with Balls.....I suspect I may even finish it....soon. Probably not tonight, though not outside the realms of possibility.

I've been bunged up all day, I hate having a cold. Interestingly I just had a nosebleed too, which is the first one since I was about three I think.

Woop, unconditional offers from Queen Mary's and Hull :D. Wouldn't it be cool if I get offers from all the Uni's I applied to....

Woop, unconditional offers from Queen Mary's and Hull :D. Wouldn't it be cool if I get offers from all the Uni's I applied to....

You then get to be with me in the club of people who got all uni offers, BUT UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!! wtf thats just...annoying

Today, I am "sick" and cannot go to school. Very conveniant time to get "sick" because I am falling behind in my achievements. :heh:

Today I got in at 7am, went to bed, got up at 12, played on the Wii for about 3 hours, ate, ate some more, watched Blue Peter for the first time in about 7 years, ate some more, spoke to a few friends, and here we are. Not bad, didn't really do much though.

Lie in this morning, spent all my spare morning time doing last minute ICT revision.

ICT test was fucking easy as, as always.

Had to go up to ICT to print some stuff and hand it in, but it turned out i had to annotate it, around 20 pages of print offs, that took me till 4:15..

I have also got all my offers, however they are all conditional.