NEurope

Well I found out that I got a U in Maths, fantastic. Then a B in history, which was top mark. I'm just counting the days until Friday.

My friend text me and told me that I got 76% (B) in the C1 maths mock. Not bad considering I didn't revise

How come a U in Maths? R U TEH SHITZ?

Did you take the higher paper? I got a U in my mocks statistics and I got like an E or something in my mocks Maths, then in the real things I got a C in Maths which was pretty awesome as I really wasnt predicted or expecting it, and an E in Statistics which was also awesome because Statistics sucks massive amounts of ball pubes.

Statistics sucks massive amounts

Fake Red Infraction issued.

(Statistics is class.)

How come a U in Maths? R U TEH SHITZ?

Did you take the higher paper? I got a U in my mocks statistics and I got like an E or something in my mocks Maths, then in the real things I got a C in Maths which was pretty awesome as I really wasnt predicted or expecting it, and an E in Statistics which was also awesome because Statistics sucks massive amounts of ball pubes.

This is the first year that a new paper's been introduced, so they don't have an accurate mock anyway, but over 75% of both top sets doing the higher paper failed with a U. :/ I'm hoping for a C in the final exam but we've been tempted by a guaranteed C in the foundation, though then I wouldn't feel like I'd done anything to deserve it, but there's also the chance that I'd mess up the higher again. :(

Come on Odders Stats is incredibly boring. I got a B in it in GCSE and that was the joint highest grade in the year. We didn't really study the top two sets just studied it for about a fortnight and then we had the exam.

Tellyn is it GCSE? If so then I'd take the higher. I got full marks in all of my exams. It's easy if you put the work in.

Lol, but yeah I totally hated it...Basically me and my best mate did all our work together in maths....Some people call it "Copy each other" but yeah, we still learned so no harm done..we literally had identical work...(We were in the 3rd set) then I got moved to the top set...and he stayed there?

Errr...weird!? I mean seiously...our work was the same!

Anyway so when getting taught Statistics it was just way above my level! So just went over my head. Bit of a miracle I got any mark. Also the teacher could not control the class AT ALL. It was actually funny.

Discovered today that I failed history, but to be perfectly honest, it's the only subject this year that I really could not give a flying fuck about, especially since I'm gonna be studying technological sciences, which does not requiere knowledge of when Martin Luther (the creator of Lutherism, not "I HAVE A DREAM!" chappie) tripped over his right shoe lace on his left foot.

- wore my t-shirt backwards today in word for the better part of 2 hours (why did no one tell me? :o)

- left all my money at home so i had to borrow money off greg to get some lunch :(

- hmph - day didnt go to well, hope it ends better than it started (middle of the day was really good - met greg and his daddy gave me a lift home from the town :D)

Really slow day today, although i get my Zune when i get home! (hopefully >_>)

Really happy, my new dress arrived today, 2 days ahead of schedule, posted friday in the US arrived today at 5.30ish, why can't the UK post office deliver that quickly at Christmas? It's really Christmassy too, just as intended with my choice of colours, you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it though, it's too late in the day to be doing a photoshoot now.

Really happy, my new dress arrived today, 2 days ahead of schedule, posted friday in the US arrived today at 5.30ish, why can't the UK post office deliver that quickly at Christmas? It's really Christmassy too, just as intended with my choice of colours, you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it though, it's too late in the day to be doing a photoshoot now.

I think it depends on the region. I often receive from USA, and its about a week, but theres this one guy, Ive only had dealings with him twice, but both times it was like you, sent Friday and received Monday! Crazy. England is broken hax.

My day was mostly fun. Pyschology was awesome, I didn't stop laughing all the way through which was great. Though I keep getting annoyed at all the nicknames I keep getting at school from my mates, everyday they come up with a new one!

I'm stuck doing essays, I have to have 5 essays done for friday, my analysis in ICT done and started my database. I also have to squeeze in revision for my Geography AS exams in 3 and a half weeks or so.:(

Today the realisation kicked in that I have to have most, if not all my computing programming done by Friday/over the holidays.

So I will be getting that done this week.

Apart from that, RE we had a quiz, our group came first. *yeah*

Tutorial we talked about Politics....¬__¬

Graphics we just sat and looked at other peoples works for tips and such. There was an awesome one somone did last year. Really was good.

Went to see my grand dad who apparently had nose surgery for something. What's the point I don't know. Why when he's that old I don't know again.

So we visited him, technically forced to because mum was driving.

I'm not bothered that we visited, it's just we're not told he's going into hospital then we're expected to send our regards..

Apart from that, fun day it was.

Fake Red Infraction issued.

(Statistics is class.)

Nah, stats is the boring part of maths.

I got a letter from Oxford today. It said...

...they rejected me

:( Bastards. I was totally good enough. My brother found out he got in to Oxford though, I guess I'm pleased for him.

Oh well. I've got four other offers anyway and UCL and Warwick are still excellent. Now I can concentrate on my Jan modules.

Well i got a E in my maths test.

I don't know how you dod it Moogle... without revising aswell :(

Unlucky to hear about oxford zell. I got rejected from cambridge :(

Got my mocks tests back today-

B in maths c3- 2 marks off an A. I was so annoyed because my mistakes were just missing negatives and basically writing it out all over the place so I couldn't see what I had written >_<

B in FP1- 3 marks off A. Argh! Same problems. But at least I know its not because I don't understand what I'm doing.

waiting to hear back from law teacher, I felt I did well in that exam.. hopefully the revision for a mock paid off :D

It's really Christmassy .

I'm guessing lots of reds and greens?

Spent the day travelling. Had to be up at 5am to take coach with friend back to Heathrow, then I had to sit around for a couple of hours to catch the next coach back. By the time I arrived back in the City Centre-I had to endure Rush hour traffic back home in my car.

Back to work tomorrow. :(

Nah, stats is the boring part of maths.

I got a letter from Oxford today. It said...

...they rejected me

:( Bastards. I was totally good enough. My brother found out he got in to Oxford though, I guess I'm pleased for him.

Oh well. I've got four other offers anyway and UCL and Warwick are still excellent. Now I can concentrate on my Jan modules.

Oh well. At least you'll have a funner and more memorable uni experience now.

Unlucky Zell, you'll probably find that it's better if you don't anyway ::P

I died in the Mafia game, its ruined my christmas

Oh and I'm REALLY ill, what a crappy day

My evening has taken a nosedive. Got a call from the manager. The regional manager's buttmonkey is in tomorrow to watch over me so I'll have to do everything properly. And the local Gamestation has shut down so we were busy as hell today, took about £15,000 (usual is about £5,000). Not looking forward to tomorrow.

Somewhat bright side; done half of each of the two assignments I want to do this week.

I've had a good day! :) My Uncle came over and it was a fun and relaxing day! although morning was busy getting ready for his arrival. Also like the fact that i didn't have school today and it's the first Monday i have enjoyed for ages. :D