NEurope

Shoreditch = place you love, yes? Obviously good reason to go but just seeing if my memory still works from time to time. Great news though :D

As much as I love can love anywhere in this city. Shoreditch/Old Street/Dalston

i got told that if i want to get ladies, i should shave.

but im sure i look better with my facial hair.

but lots of girls say i look better without.

if i had one fucking normal picture i could do as a comparison, id post it.

THIS is why you shouldent do stupid faces for every photo.

Be confident in your own ability! Also, I guess try not to get flustered if something unexpected happens, sounds obvious but take a deep breath. It was a bright day and then it hailed during my test, one of my VERY FEW (:heh:) minors was for fumbling with the windscreen wiper control because I was so shocked it was hailing, heh.

Why do you hide your good driving skills now when you drive then.....?

Nah I can't tease when you're off. Apologies.

i got told that if i want to get ladies, i should shave.

but im sure i look better with my facial hair.

but lots of girls say i look better without.

if i had one fucking normal picture i could do as a comparison, id post it.

THIS is why you shouldent do stupid faces for every photo.

aaahh, the beard question. One I struggle with week to week! I tend to keep a light beard myself, though I'm not entirely sure I should.

heh, When I met my ex I had a big ass 3 week fuzz on. When I saw her again, I panicked with the beard and shaved- for which I was chastised! It was pretty awesome actually.

Lite-beards are win Imo, I used to go clean-shaven until like 3 or 4 years ago when I got fed up of looking really young without facial hair >.> apparently I still look younger than I am even with the small beard I have now - from the sides to just around the chin with none around the mouth area - which I'm greatful for but the beard definitely make me look at least closer to my age than without it. :heh:

Just been told apparently the managers above our managers (my manager is well safe) have disallowed all internet use apart from BBC and Financial Times.

Fuck that, lol.

My day should consist of revision, but i've been revising since 9:30, so fuck that =]

Saw star trek last night and got drunk, the two overlapped by the tiniest of amounts. Realised the girl that doesn't want a relationship with me has more in common with me than i realised. But she started smoking (since whenever she decided to talk to me about having no relationship) and thats just not on, i am glad i'm out of that now =]

might go to the gym later, seen better days really =/

I'm feeling better! Yay!

However this now means that I'm going into college shortly and sitting my Chains, Rings and Spectroscopy Chem mock. I need to learn these bloody diazonium salts.

Good luck Jayseven! I know you can do eet!

I have blisters on my fingersssssss! Or at least I think it's blisters. The skin on two of my fingertips is white (skin around it is red) and huuuuurts. I've been using my fingers to rub through my oil pastel drawing, and apparently they don't like doing that for hours and hours and hours. Ouch. =(

Anyway very important day tomorrow as I have to present my illustrations for the jury (so a whole bunch of teachers). Only have 4 done and out of those I only like 2... hooray! X3

It's gonna be a loooooooong day and night I think.

was told my driving has vastly improved and i should have no problems. encouraging, especialy after i dempnstrated my lack of ability to turn a car at junctions.

If I don't get pink shoes perhaps some pink laces.

My day has been great and that is because I managed t get my English teacher to play Keyboard Cat. :grin:

Also getting to go home at 3 on Wednesday is win and I don't have to go in tomorrow so it will be a full on day of Psychology revision. :D and tortilla's!!!

Exam sucked. Now I'm gonna get high and drunk and watch movies until I pass out!

Exam sucked. Now I'm gonna get high and drunk and watch movies until I pass out!

You mean you didn't before the exam?

Maybe that was my mistake...

Maybe the mistake wasn't going far enough?

Maybe the mistake wasn't going far enough?

I don't think there is a concept where Jay's concerned.

[Not dissin' yo' dawg]

Be confident in your own ability! Also, I guess try not to get flustered if something unexpected happens, sounds obvious but take a deep breath. It was a bright day and then it hailed during my test, one of my VERY FEW (:heh:) minors was for fumbling with the windscreen wiper control because I was so shocked it was hailing, heh.

That I did, and, I passed!! Woop :D :D

So very relieved when he told me, I was convinced I'd failed... big keffuffle with a jam packed roundabout, and another one at another roundabout... but aside from that, went rather well, my examiner was pretty nice, and didn't have to parallel park, no nasty roundabouts, no dual carriageways... 5 minors, first test, happy with that :)

That I did, and, I passed!! Woop :D :D

So very relieved when he told me, I was convinced I'd failed... big keffuffle with a jam packed roundabout, and another one at another roundabout... but aside from that, went rather well, my examiner was pretty nice, and didn't have to parallel park, no nasty roundabouts, no dual carriageways... 5 minors, first test, happy with that :)

Congrats! =)

Funny moment just now. Heard a song outside so I ran to the window to see an ice cream truck outside! My inner child popped up and made me scream "Ice cream truck!" downstairs... and to my surprise my parents reacted like little children as well, going "Oooooh ice cream truck!" and mom saying "Run outside dad, make him stop! Quick quick!" and them running around like crazy haha.

So yeah, we just had some nice ice cream. =)

*pats tummy*

Congrats dan of the tree variety :)

Long day. Woke up and threw some clothes on and then housemate's dad took us to town (they also loaded his landrover but I slept through that...) he bought us an all-day breakfast. I didn't like most of the things on the plate (as in, wouldn't choose them) but ate it anywho, don't wanna be rude to an ex-army man eh?

Then pottered around at home doing stuff. Packed. Tidied. Found out if you leave fridge magnets in one place for nine months it makes a mark. Got rid of our sofa on freecycle. Need to pop the fridge and freezer on there.

Blonde moment of the day; I sold an old Dandy Warhols cd on Amazon Marketplace the other day and today realised I donated it to charity >_< Going to go to the shop tomorrow and try and buy it back.

today has been an excellent day, managed to make it to the semi finals in the basketball college league i play for and have also sold all the spare working parts of my old guitar hero drum kit for a nice some of £50 on ebay :)

Today was one of those days when you just question everything. Started out pretty good but I'm in one of those moods again. Trying real hard not to have a repeat of my 3000 word essay I did last time I felt like this.

Today felt longer than usual in some ways, in other ways not. Joke of the week; having 2 of the possible English staff joining next year teach us in alternate lessons. Effecitvely their "interview". The first guy was shit beyond belief. Fair enough out current English teacher is a hard act to follow, and this guy knew nothing of what we'd done, but his poem was shit (Hopkins worst? Must be) and he taught us nothing worthwhile.

The second person, a lady, was MUCH better. Interactive, confidant and actually taught us like we normally are. I hope she gets the job. In the third English lesson we pleaded with our normal second English Teacher to ensure the first guy isn't hired, lol!

Anyway. Did nothing in the next two lessons, formally art, now frees. I need to get a teacher to look through my portfolio, in case that affected my rejection from Edinburgh.

But I just sat in the sun for two periods on the "colosseum" steps, then went for lunch early. Then sat for the whole of break in the lovely lawn that only our year is allowed on, discussing the ball. Chair and I joked that "all the playable characters from the RPG based on our year were present". It was one of those lazy days, and when I was told break had only just ended, I literally didn't bewleive them. I though I'd been there for almost two hours. I ended up doing so, as I had a free after that too!

Lent two friends money to go get themselves Grazia, if they got me a Yorkie. Tasted stunning, but not the most approproate thing for a sunny day.

Then double-DT, which went MERCIFULLY QUICKLY. It was just me and another guy there. And I went to take a dump half way through, so that cut a bit of time out.

---

However ,the girl who lives with me, who as actually been pleasant recently has been annoying as of late. She keeps saying "Why are you in a bad mood>!!!/" and sometimes I am (with her), but just ignore it, but she now says it when I'm not, and then goes all stroppy. And people claiming I'm in a bad mood when I'm not, and not beleiving me, just puts me in a bad mood.

We were told to come home together, as my mum was coming home late today. I've lost my keyes, and this gril has some so yeah. I go to tell her that "Btw I'm going uptown for a bit after school" and she says "That's fine, I have docotrs and then I have to go to Asda...so you might have to wait on the step". So i got off the bus at my house at like...4.45. Waited till half 5 until she finally strolled back and let me in.

She borrowed £10 from my mum yesterday to go to West Side Story with the girls in my year, which seemed strange, as there are cash machines around there. So she bounds into my room, asking if I had any change. So I was already suspicious/annoyed. She then informed me that a Christian Aid woman was at the door, and that she only had 20p. I was rummaging through my jacket pockets to find my change, but I found the fact that she couldn't just give what SHE, the person who was ASKED, had, as opposed to feeling guilty and forcing me to do it. I said as much, but mumbling, and she acted shocked and stormed out.

She left the DVD's she borrowed from me in the hallway, so she's obviously pissed off, over nothing.

I'm more concerned that she watched Alien, Aliens and 2001: A Space Odyssey (from my colelction I lent her), yet called the films I watch "shit" today.

Edited by Paj!