NEurope

It's been a good few days. Went along to my girlfriends charity fund raising evening (which made £600) and unexpectedly found my friends housemates band were playing. Then on Friday night we had two American couch surfers turn up to add to the already packed house. So naturally we all decided to go out drinking. We went to our New Zealand couch surfers bar and got some free shots, then went to a Jazz Club. Then we all got back found our Israeli couch surfer and had some right good drunken banter until 7:00 in the morning. And finally yesterday I had a great Chrismas dinner round my girlfriends and watched the X-Factor final (it makes me feel dirty but for some reason I found it quite entertaining) and A Muppets Christmad Carol.

My day was mixed. Aspects were awesome, and aspects were average.

I watched teh Something for the Weekend, which I enjoy, then had a bath, then played Guitar Hero 3 then I read some comics....Including Green Lantern #25.

Oh. My. God. It was ridiculously good. It read like a movie. Oh it was so good, one of the best single issues Ive ever read.

The hardest bad guy to ever grace the DCU was pretty much turned to a skeleton jelly and thrown into outter space. Then at the end he was on a planet, rocks started moving and he became a giant BLACK LANTERN!!!! Cue Black Lantern rings flying out and seeking bearers....oh yeah and they're dead...as in the Black Rings seek out dead people. It was sooooo good, and it had a big thing at the end "In 2005 Hal Jordan returned, in 2007 they over came great fear, in 2009 both will have to team up blah blah

And their were like 2 other big twists/new things. Seriously one of the best comics Ive ever read. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Then played more GH3 then some GH2 and now Im gonna watch some Bleach!

My day.

Went to town, unsucsesful (sp?) attempt at finding dad a certain present.

Had dinner at mum's boyfriends. And i just dismantled/re assembled my old computer.

I ordered 2 books for my dad but apparently he's already read one.

Anyone know how to cancel an order on play.com while it's in "processing"?

Fuck, I really didn't get the year 12 results I had hoped for. Stupid thing is, if you look at my individual scores they are quite good, but apparently not good enough. Damn.

My day was mainly boring except for this:

thesaddestthing.jpg

I don't know if any of you have seen it before so sorry if this is 'as old as the internets' but after reading that I just couldn't help but feel so empty inside. ;_;

My Weekend:

I went up to London early in the morning and had lol based adventures in London until about 4 then my friend came round until Sunday (Bluejay :heh:) and even more Lols were had! :grin: so in short i have had a:

LOLTASTIC WEEKEND!!! :yay:

Mine has been alright, got the Xmas decs up and I start work on Tuesday :D

But! I need trousers, urgently! Damn!

thesaddestthing.jpg

I don't know if any of you have seen it before so sorry if this is 'as old as the internets' but after reading that I just couldn't help but feel so empty inside. ;_;

Ah man, that was sad and touching..:(

Damn, that hit me real deep ;_; its been along time since i felt that way :(

anyway, my day = ILL, I'm so bunged up :( BUT i got all my xmas shopping done = proud

thesaddestthing.jpg

That has also left me feeling empty inside.... it's really sad :(

My day.

Went to town, unsuccessful (sp?) attempt at finding dad a certain present.

I read that as

My day.

Went to town, unsuccessful (sp?) attempt at finding a dad

which made me laugh, then look at my computer monitor with raised eyebrows until I realised that I need to learn how to maek read poast.

Anyway, better luck next time on your search for a father.

I read that as

which made me laugh, then look at my computer monitor with raised eyebrows until I realised that I need to learn how to maek read poast.

Anyway, better luck next time on your search for a father.

That's reminded me of a book i have called Dad Library (it's a childrens book)and you could swap your dad in and borrow another dad from the library. In the end he saw that these "perfect dads" were not as good as his real Dad. It was a goodbook. :D

Went to a wedding on saturday in Cambridge was amazing. Had a very Harry Pottery feel about the venue we was at. I got very drunk and didnt leave the dancefloor for most of the night!

On the sunday me and the missus decided to go into Cambridge centre as we have never been there. Well what a lovely place, just purely amazing. Lovely buildings everywhere, a great market and we had a nice pub lunch in this old little pub called the eagle which dates back to the 14th century!!

Back to work tomorrow tho :(

Went to a wedding on saturday in Cambridge was amazing. Had a very Harry Pottery feel about the venue we was at. I got very drunk and didnt leave the dancefloor for most of the night!

On the sunday me and the missus decided to go into Cambridge centre as we have never been there. Well what a lovely place, just purely amazing. Lovely buildings everywhere, a great market and we had a nice pub lunch in this old little pub called the eagle which dates back to the 14th century!!

Back to work tomorrow tho :(

Cool, do you know what the venue was? And I go past the Eagle all the time, but I don't think I've ever been in.

Anyway, today I saw a load of my relatives. Was sort of fun, but it really tired me out.

Cool, do you know what the venue was? And I go past the Eagle all the time, but I don't think I've ever been in.

Anyway, today I saw a load of my relatives. Was sort of fun, but it really tired me out.

Yeah at a place called Girton college?

Ah defo go in the Eagle, they have an "RAF bar" where the ceiling has signatures of a lot of RAF people from world war 2, amazing thing to see. Also the two guys who discovered DNA used to drink in there apparently (so says all the historic writings on the walls)

Yeah at a place called Girton college?

Ah defo go in the Eagle, they have an "RAF bar" where the ceiling has signatures of a lot of RAF people from world war 2, amazing thing to see. Also the two guys who discovered DNA used to drink in there apparently (so says all the historic writings on the walls)

Ah yes, all the way north out of the town. Haven't been there yet, but I think I know some people there.

Ah yes, all the way north out of the town. Haven't been there yet, but I think I know some people there.

Well it was very nice there :smile:

It's official. I hate talking to my X. The conversation is super, but afterwards I feel empty. So I'm gonna stop doing that.

So may day was super before that.

On the other hand my First X came home from abroad, talking with her is bliss*

*may be exaggerated a bit.

Friday was a great day, went out on a night out with work, began alright until someone tripped me and i landed on my knee and seriously hurt it. It held all night and i walked fine until i got home at midnight, then it gave in and i limped.

Saturday, mainly recovering from my injury which eased off during the day by walking around building up the muscle around it, it was swollen all day. Went to town and finished my Christmas shopping.

Sunday went out and got all the beers in for Christmas. Currently have 60 bottles of Carlsberg Export, 40 cans of Fosters, 20 cans of Stella, 3 1 ltr bottles of Vodka and 10 2 ltr bottles of Pepsi.

Even though I've still been feeling ill, my day wasn't too bad.

Went to the airport to pick up my boy boy and we spent a lot of time just laying around and hugging and falling asleep. And I got to play some Jump Superstars (or whatever it's called =P ).

Now I'm gonna work for school a bit (boooooh) and then probably play a game again. ^_______^

thesaddestthing.jpg

Thats made me feel all sad now:( . Damn it.

Today I got out of bed at 1. Really didn't want that to happen, I planned to take some photos early. Well, time passed and I watched football. Then I put up some posters on my walls, and played some Naruto and Fifa.

I finally thought of something I will do for my Graphics, I just need to try and sort out a story and I will be off.

We had dinner at 9 which I thought was quite late but at the same time it felt right because of getting up late.

Now I'm just sat down watching anime.

Lounged around, played some CoD4 Vet (only 1 act to go!), did the washing, made food.

The usual really.

Yesterday was alright. One of our employees came back from uni and was on with me all day so it wasnt full of retards at work which is nice. Then after I got a subway and the guy who served me looked like my 'Elliot' so much so I had to do a double take. Then got home and had a dominos with my housemate (healthy day eh?) Did a bit of assignment work, drank wine and then went to bed.

Today has started less well. Tided my room a bit and done some assignment work which is good, but I went to order some food from Tescos and they can't deliver until after xmas. Fuck. Why is this town full of about seven co-ops but all the decent (ie cheap) supermarkets unreachable by foot? Grr

Early getup this morning, had my 2nd English exam this morning, didn't go too well, i didn't write a lot. I could NOT think of anything to write.

Got home, had a ham sandwich (exciting shit).

Played some CSS for a bit.

Then was bored, so i dismantled the old CD Reader from my old PC. Greaat.