NEurope

Had a great day out with Chan. Drove to the cinema to watch Bruno an Harry Potter and then just had a nice chat whilst she drove the long way home. Lots of singing along to the music blaring out the speakers also being involved, which was hilarious.

Now I'm watching The Messengers on tv and it's now obvious that I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. I hate myself for doing this! HOLD ME.

Maaaan I love doing that! It's just one of those things that fills you with laughter :D

wasnt complaining bout the money i get, just weres me £2.35?

i do enjoy my job, i got paid to read watchmen. for 3 hours.

Oh shut the fuck up, you get £6 an hour more than ALOT of people on this forum, jesus christ, I'd love to have a freaking job sitting around reading all day.

OH the damn shame of it all. :indeed:

Yeah I'm cranky this morning, what of it. :zzz:

EDIT: Oh yeah always helps to finish posts..

Bloody builders again, 7 am damnit, all I wanted was to sleep to 9am, is it really that much to ask, fucking singing pop tunes at 7am is not going to make me a nice neighbour now is it?

So I've decided this monday is now my sunday and I'm going to spend the day playing games and watching how I met your mother.

*grumbles*

Edited by nightwolf

Got woken up by one person from work asking if I could go in, and now another, apparently I'm covering for two people?

I'm on £4.77 an hour bitches and I don't care! Its an easy job and its still money at the end of the day. You lot complain about having no job but when you get one you complain about the money!

Go back to sleep Nightwolf :p get out on the right side of the bed.

Haha I may do, I think the only time I complained at working for 3.97 an hour was AFTER I quit, I'm weird what can I say.

I wouldn't get out of bed for that sort of money, I actually struggle to get out of bed for a lot more.

Some bastard thought it would be a good idea to boot me in the stomach last night playing football. It's left quite a mark.

Photo39.jpg

Edited by Jon

Oh shut the fuck up, you get £6 an hour more than ALOT of people on this forum, jesus christ, I'd love to have a freaking job sitting around reading all day.

well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!

I'm still being bullshitted on my wages. Apparently my payslips have gone to the accountant, and my boss doesn't know when he'll be done with them... dumb fucks.

I can't get rid of the smell from my room =(

Sometimes when I have a fit I throw up a bit. Which I did both on Wednesday. Somehow it's worked its magic into my [new] carpet. I'm spraying deoderant/other stuff into the spot about 5 times a day. I cleaned it up with some washing up liquid first time. Mum had a go with some bleach stuff. She says we'll have to bring out the big guns: Vanish. Every time I walk in my room it smells like cheese crap. Not pleased.

well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess!

Well I think its perfectly fair to be annoyed that someone doing the exact same job is getting significantly more.

Apparently I owe rent for a house I haven't even moved into yet :D

Need to phone up the place and ask how much. I hate phoning places :(

INTERNETTT!!

Back in Sheffield to continue my life of lostness! Printing off a CV after I've checked the forums. Signed on again today. It is raining. Netto afterwards. Then lots of alcohol. Bit of nicotine. Maybe. Boring life. Must continue until point of excitement.

Tempted to just post it to you jayseven :heh:

/me tempts Dyson a little more...
Just signed in to my student email for probably the last time ever and they've switched to gmail! Typical, as soon as I leave they improve everything*

* EVERYTHING

Just noticed that myself! Bit snazzy, like. Got my exam re-take on Friday 14th August -Fallentines Day. Or something. Failentines? We'll see.

nonsense about some stuff or other, and some videos

Those videos left me feeling HUUUGELY uncomfortable. Reflects the day as it was for me anyway, I guess!

Bloody builders again, 7 am damnit, all I wanted was to sleep to 9am, is it really that much to ask, fucking singing pop tunes at 7am is not going to make me a nice neighbour now is it?

So I've decided this monday is now my sunday and I'm going to spend the day playing games and watching how I met your mother.

*grumbles*

At my flat, they first renovated the restaurant under us, then the one next door to that. You kinda get used to it. I saw Becka the other day, in Brighton!

the fuck? i get 6 same fluffing job.

cunt wank!

also, i bought a man bag for my new job.

It costs more to live down south. You can live like a king on £6 p/h in the North-East. Stotties and pasties - you're well set.

At my flat, they first renovated the restaurant under us, then the one next door to that. You kinda get used to it. I saw Becka the other day, in Brighton!

She said actually ^_^ nice to have people coming back to sheffield, although I'm driving home at the weekend, kinda sick of here already.

My scariest flight ever, back from Orkney. Small plane, so more rickety and prone to turbulence, which I hate. I'm not afraid of flying, but I don't like it when I'm on there, and somthing acts strangely. I also panic, internally.

At one point, there was a huge snap, and a flash of pink-white light appeared just across from me. Then a crackly captains voice came over saying we'd been struck by lightning. So by that point I'd resigned all hope of ever reaching home. However, the rest after that was fine.

Haha my body is telling me to stuff my face with chocolate and other sugary snacks, but I really shouldn'ttttt. Evil body! So hard to resist this urge for sugar stuff though. =(

Quiet day today. Mom is ironing, dad is painting the kitchen and my sister has disappeared to study for her exams. So it's just me on the sofa, listening to some Elbow and whipping out a new drawing/design. =P

Also, only a few more days of pills and crutches yay!

Edit: I just gave in and got myself a small chocolatey snack. It was delicious. >.>;

Edited by Eenuh

I bought my brother some birthday presents :D

I had such a bad day on Friday!!

I had been on the bus from London, and arrived finally in Aberdeen at about 12pm. I also had about 58p, so I went to the bank to withdraw my last £8. So I got to the bank, and I only had £3!!!! So I got it anyway, and used £2 of it to put my rucksack and stuff and my coat in the left luggage at the train station. Also I hadn't eaten anything since the night before, and I only had £1. I also had to go on the boat that night for another 12 hours, so I couldn't really wait till I got home for food. THEN IT STARTED PISSING WITH RAIN!! So I just wandered about Aberdeen in the rain, in my tshirt, with my £1, starving, lonely, poor...

I happened to bump into a mate on the street, and he gave me £3!!!! :D So I bought a loaf of bread and a jar of chocolate spread!! Then I went to wait at the ferry terminal because I was so fucking cold and tired. I fell asleep there for like 3 hours, then got on the boat at 5pm, had a shower, and ate my bread and chocolate spread :D Then I fell asleep at 6pm. Luckily I got paid on Saturday.

I've not been that poor since I was like 13! Damn my reckless spending in London.

Wow that sounds like one awesomly hobo'ish night!

Think it's just the way you wrote it, but your shower wasn't on the ferry was it?!

Wow that sounds like one awesomly hobo'ish night!

Think it's just the way you wrote it, but your shower wasn't on the ferry was it?!

Yeah, on the ferry :D

Its bad, because the boat is like, rocking, and you're trying to wash your hair... = bad shower experience.

Luckily it was really hot though, I was sooo cold :D

How did you spread the goods?

Spreading is for faggots, I just stuck the bread in the jar...

I also fell asleep with the leftover bread in my bed, in its bag - and I woke up the next day and ate the rest XD It was so squashed and dry, but amazing.

I'm going swimming in the sea tomorrow!!

Wheeeey!

I slept for so long this morning, and I had another weird dream. This time it was about me working back in my last placement school, but it was stressful because it was my last day and I had to say goodbye to everyone. It was weird, because part of it actually happened, but part of it was new stuff that hadn't happened. I'm waking up every morning, and I'm vividly remembering my dreams from the night. Maybe I have lots of stuff on my mind? Hmm.

I rang up Brighton University to ask about my graduation. I was a bit worried that I hadn't received my tickets yet, but I got told that you pick them up when you're there. Also, there's an extra hall next door to where to ceremony takes place, with a big TV screen, so that other people can watch the ceremony taking place without needing to buy extra tickets, since they've sold out really quickly.

A few minutes ago, I got a phone call from a teaching agency that I applied to over the weekend. Basically, they liked my CV and want to register me up, so I'm off to Cardiff for the third time in 2 weeks, heh. Going on Wednesday to sign up my arse.

Had a frustrating day.

Basically on Friday I went out with a mate. We went to this place I had been to for my bday. I went to the toilets and the toilet attendant guy in there was like ohhhh its the man!!! I was like what the hell I haven't been greeted that enthusiastically in a toilet since I happened to be in the same bog as George Michael. Anyway I realised this guy regonised me from my bday that I had had at this bar.

He was so nice to me we had a classic chat and I was pretty pissed so I decided to buy him a drink. Anyway when I brought it the tip bit said 340 quid! I was like errr. The bar man was all so sorry sir and gave me a refund which I have kept.

However I can see via online banking that the money is still coming out (as my funds available has dropped drasticly), I talked to Natwest and they said that it should come out and instantly go back in and my mate said as long as you have the recipet you are fine. But I am a natural pessimist.

So yeh scary day still no sign of anything going in or out :(

In better news got EU3 from steam and it rocks for a history nerd like me.

My day got better as soon as I put my orange chocolate chip brownies in the ovan.

Well I find that pretty offensive to be honest.

If Chris wants to complain about how much he's getting paid, that's his right; just as I can complain about how much I hate my job, anyone who's unemployed can complain about that and you can complain about being woken up at the ''early hour'' of 7am. All this ''my problems are worse than yours'' is ridiculous, its not a competition.

Well I find that pretty offensive to be honest.

If Chris wants to complain about how much he's getting paid, that's his right; just as I can complain about how much I hate my job, anyone who's unemployed can complain about that and you can complain about being woken up at the ''early hour'' of 7am. All this ''my problems are worse than yours'' is ridiculous, its not a competition.

Then I apologise to you and chris about my cranky behaviour this morning.

mm 4 egged sammich, mmm. :yay: