NEurope

No?

Went to the pub with jayseven and other friends, had a nice time actually, didn't spend too much money and overall was glad I decided to say about going. Got home - threw up. Lovely.

Woke up at 7:30 to people drilling, banging and generally being arses - half 7:30?! Sigh, my housemate who I really don't know in retaliation to next door put the tv on really loud, kept banging the washing machine to get it work and generally was being kinda inconsiderate. There's several things I've noticed including not putting the burglar alarm on when I asked so our stuff would be somewhat safe..

Might as well talk to a brick wall, she's always leaving pots on the hob for days on end too..great.

Going to liverpool friday, had enough, I was going to go to the meet, but if I'm truly honest with myself I'd be incredibly uncomfortable going to london - though I'd love to meet the guys, probably see you at one thats closer to home or in a place I knew.

Might go out in my car tomorrow and just drive round sheffield, I was going to drive to liverpool, but I'll be damned if I'm driving round manchester to get there, so I'm trying to find a way to avoid it..hmm.

I keep feeling constricted by the missus, it's starting to piss me off. I can't seem to get any time to myself. :cry:

Going to liverpool friday, had enough, I was going to go to the meet, but if I'm truly honest with myself I'd be incredibly uncomfortable going to london - though I'd love to meet the guys, probably see you at one thats closer to home or in a place I knew.

I think you're just trying to run away from the debt you owe me - A glass of coke.

Don't think I haven't forgotten, it's your round.

I keep feeling constricted by the missus, it's starting to piss me off. I can't seem to get any time to myself. :cry:

I think you're just trying to run away from the debt you owe me - A glass of coke.

Don't think I haven't forgotten, it's your round.

Well put it this way, I bought jayseven a couple of drinks last night AND he stole some of my dinner, so technically he now owes you a coke.

HAHAHA

Homie im dead!

How do you think my day was playa?

If you're dead then I'd say your day didn't go all that well.

Unless it was your intention, then it was a complete success.

today i almost slipped cos of my crap shoes, and was made to dance for the chefs amusment.

i then went to update my buspass and found the shop i used to do it at had closed, so walked about a mile to the next one.

I was originally coming in here to post how I'd been feeling better today after yesterday but the last 30 minutes have been horrible.

Got news regarding the cat that's ill and is at the vets. News I really didn't want to hear. I won't bother with the details but it's come to the last resort which is chemo and the vets have said that even with it, it's very unlikely he'd pull through it. So we decided it's better to not put him through that. Haven't been able to stop crying for the last 30 mins and my brother, who owns the cats, was so upset I had to leave the room.

Genuinely feel like shit now. Has taken ages just to write this. :(

gah, that's horrible Ganepark :man hugs:

Work was boring again today, I just stand around, do a bit of washing up, serve a few customers, take about an hour for lunch instead of 30 mins and then leave early. Throw in some random chit chat and that sums up my day, oh well I I get paid at least :heh:

Got my first training session for the football team I'm joining tomorrow, was meant to have one last week but was ill, really looking forward to it, haven't played 11 a side since I was about 8. Should be fun.

Also in 3 days time I'll be in London for the meet :yay:

I was originally coming in here to post how I'd been feeling better today after yesterday but the last 30 minutes have been horrible.

Got news regarding the cat that's ill and is at the vets. News I really didn't want to hear. I won't bother with the details but it's come to the last resort which is chemo and the vets have said that even with it, it's very unlikely he'd pull through it. So we decided it's better to not put him through that. Haven't been able to stop crying for the last 30 mins and my brother, who owns the cats, was so upset I had to leave the room.

Really sorry to hear that mate, very similar to when we had to have our cat put down a few years ago.

Say what you will about YouTube arguments, but verbally pimp smacking bitches-wise, they keep you on your toes. Or me.

not funny

Has nothing in common with your face then.

oh ur funny

u might wanna get some braces with those messed up two front teeth

Thank you, I know I'm funny.

Also, at least I can get braces to fix my teeth...there's nothing you can do to your face to fix that train wreck.

As usual when you paste in your many Youtube or Facebook arguments, I fail to see the verbal pimp smack.

Oh by the way......it bares repeating.

And Gizmo, you're not looking hard enough if you can't see the slam down.

I've spent a pr0 portion of my day painting my Optimus Prime figure, I can't remember which member suggested taking photos and turning the Transformation into a gif... But despite some portions looking metallic on the box, they were actually a dark looking shitty beige. So I used some of my Games Workshop paint to metal him up a bit.

Sooooo, yesterday I went to the hospital again for a check-up on my leg. Spent two hours in the hospital, why are they so slowwwww? They took pictures of my leg again and the doctor took a look at it and it's healing up nicely. Though it'll take months (or longer) for the bone to heal up completely. Right now there's still lots of holes in between the donor parts they put in there heh.

But I can stop with antibiotics in August and should be able to walk without my crutches then too, even though he said my leg will be weak and I won't be able to do too much yet. But no more crutches would be greattttt.

And this morning I took my first shower since my surgery, about a month ago. Yayyyy. ^_____^

Today for some very weird reason N-E didn't work for me until now. Kept giving me server errorsssss. But now it's back! =)

I got back from my Interrailing holiday yesteryday :)

Went

To Burgamo (Airport)

> Milan (Meh)

> Genoa (Crap)

> Monaco (Posh)

> Nice (Nice)

> Paris (Tired)

> Amsterdam (Wow)

> Paris (Lovely)

It was rather good ^.^

Sadly I seem to have got some bug (which I genuinely think could be swine flu) and feel like shit. Thought a massive sleep was all I needed but apparently not. Gah, godamnit, ect

Aww, can't hang out with a mate tonight, seems he has gotten yet another girlfriend.:( He doesn't seem to know the meaning of "bros before hoes".

I'm sorry to hear that GP :( *big hugs* we lost one of our cats about a month ago, it sucks when it happens because it's always sad to lose a pet, especially when they get put down but at least you know that they won't suffer any pain anymore.

Sorry GP losing pets sucks ass!

Spent most of the day listing things that need sorting still with this house, outside in the 'garden' (that everybody walks through, fucking neighbours. Theres two bins for a couple of houses, now this pisses me off because now there's rubbish on the floor - even used condoms - lovely. So now I have to go to wilkinsons tomorrow buy thick enough gloves and pick it all up, just because people are FUCKING DISGUSTING AND NICK OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING BINS! twat twat twats!

So yeah, my landlady is ringing up to get us another and as soon as it arrives we have to paint it, now I'm going away friday, so if it doesn't turn up before then I can garantee my housemate won't paint it - she'll forget, kinda like when I ask to PUT THE ALARM ON SO OUR STUFF DOESN'T GET NICKED DAMNIT!

I have every reason to hate this house, I've been here just over a week. Fucking hate it.

Got my car here and I can't even drive to liverpool (Well garston) because I hate driving round manchester, I'm tempted to say fuck it and do it anyway, I mean it can't be that hard..surely?

Sorry GP losing pets sucks ass!

Spent most of the day listing things that need sorting still with this house, outside in the 'garden' (that everybody walks through, fucking neighbours. Theres two bins for a couple of houses, now this pisses me off because now there's rubbish on the floor - even used condoms - lovely. So now I have to go to wilkinsons tomorrow buy thick enough gloves and pick it all up, just because people are FUCKING DISGUSTING AND NICK OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING BINS! twat twat twats!

So yeah, my landlady is ringing up to get us another and as soon as it arrives we have to paint it, now I'm going away friday, so if it doesn't turn up before then I can garantee my housemate won't paint it - she'll forget, kinda like when I ask to PUT THE ALARM ON SO OUR STUFF DOESN'T GET NICKED DAMNIT!

I have every reason to hate this house, I've been here just over a week. Fucking hate it.

Got my car here and I can't even drive to liverpool (Well garston) because I hate driving round manchester, I'm tempted to say fuck it and do it anyway, I mean it can't be that hard..surely?

in my 2nd year, we had one rubbish bin and one recycle bin between the 9 of us in the house. the counicl said it would be a while before they sent us any more, but sent a letter of compalint about the number of bin bags piling up outside our house. we also had a house mate who wouldent do his turn on the bin rota, as if it was to much effort. he didnt forget either, as he moved the indicator to the next person without doing his own one. kinda glad to see the back of him now.

My ear is being super horrid. Pierced my ear 2&1/2 weeks ago. Had a massive immune reaction (thanks to a ton of stress at work) and my ear has swollen from about 5/6mm to about 10mm in width. (thats a LOT of pressure)

Pain. Pain. Pain.

My body is disagreeing with EVERYTHING im doing. I'm sitting at work doing a 4/5 man job on my own. Its not like I cant handle the pressure, not at all. Its just my body cant handle such large amounts of work. I feel like death. Its really scary, it just feels like my body is actually dying. My mind wants me to do stuff but I just am so fatigued :(

I'm heading very very quickly to long term sick leave.

and occupational health can stuff it up their fucking ass to be quite honest.