NEurope

Its been one of them weekends. Saw the new Terminator Saturday, then got invited to a party in Blackwood (my mates work mates wedding) on Sunday. I declined as i had work early Monday, in what could be my last week (of which i am hoping not, as i don't want to sign back onto the crap dole).

Then people started annoying me Sunday daytime, so i decided on going to the party. Started at 7:30pm, finished at 1am. Didn't get home until 2am then up at 6am for work. It killed me first thing, but i feel ok at the moment. Shall be having a night in tonight to catch up with sleep etc.

I shall return tonight for more fun and stuff, and i shall check out the chat feature. Ciao for now

Oh I forgot two things.

A) I'm not picking up comics till Thursday, so I'll be a whole week behind. :(

B) This guy gave me his number, and I have been texting it stuff, and they've been texting back saying "Fuck off you creep, who are you" etc, and I thought it was my mate joking around, but it transpires it wasn't. Mega lol @ the things I was saying to him.

Oh I forgot two things.

A) I'm not picking up comics till Thursday, so I'll be a whole week behind. :(

B) This guy gave me his number, and I have been texting it stuff, and they've been texting back saying "Fuck off you creep, who are you" etc, and I thought it was my mate joking around, but it transpires it wasn't. Mega lol @ the things I was saying to him.

"I'll massage your legs, and through your screams of passion, whack it to you doggie fashion"

?

But...but...no God can help you.

;)

Ooooh no.

DeepTroubleQuote.jpg

The number's always busy :( I'm holding you personally responsible.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

i have very vaige flashes of my journy home on saterdaynight. why i decided to walk i dont know, fact is, i coverd over 5 miles distance, so stumbelling and drunk it may have been closer to 7.

i vaigly remeber running at one point, walking past the bowling ally and being near a big roundabout.

NEVER doign that again. i had £40 im my wallet, why didnt i get a taxi?

NEVER doign that again. i had £40 im my wallet, why didnt i get a taxi?

So the £40 would still be there in the morning!

You made big savings!

So the £40 would still be there in the morning!

You made big savings!

in fairness, for a couple of blisters i'm happy to walk 5 miles if it saves me the £20ish for a taxi solo. that said, it was pretty dangerous, and id rather have stayed with my mates. shame i was so drunk i took to following random girls into clubs. cider is officaly now at a 2 pint limit for me. any more and i go mental. also, worst hangovers ever.

I went to work, it was brilliant sunshine (apparently - my workplace has no windows) all day. I left work, started walking to the train station...

Flash flood. Very heavy rain for 30 minutes. It stopped at the train station. I decided to take a walk into town after getting the train and wondered into blockbusters. Spotted Gears of War 2 for £12 (pre-owned). I'm positive they gave me a new copy (not a single mark on anything, and the map pack card is untouched).

*is in shock*

just spent about £470 on my brain...

i enrolled on two GCSE courses with ICS. i need the grades so that i can start initial teacher training... a couple of days ago there was a £100 off offer if you ordered online, but today it'd changed to £70 off >_> thankfully i'd spoken to one of the sales people when it was still £100 off and they said they could honor that price for me :grin:

they also said that cause i lived in london i could have a payment plan, so i pay an £80 deposit today, then £43 a month for the next 9 months.

i'm a student again!!!

...my head hurts already >_>

though parting with money always makes me a little sad (and grumpy) i'm happy - cause now i feel like i'm actually going to be progressing in life rather than just working at a sushi place...

woo woo! it's the progress train! woo!

Edited by bluey

No more exams! 3 and a half month summer to enjoy now. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Spent the last two night enjoying the comforting warmth of martinists bed. I felt safe.

Spent the last two night enjoying the comforting warmth of martinists bed. I felt safe.

I'm surprised after what he told me he did to you :heh:

I'm surprised after what he told me he did to you :heh:

Luckily I can give as good as I get. ;)

OK, ok. Right.

Tomorrow - doctors, sign on, x11.

Wednesday -nami's movies are shown at cinema

Thursday - fly to germany

Friday - be lost in germany

Saturday - rave rave rave

Sunday - rave rave puke

Monday - Spend day being bored

Tuesday - fly back to manchester, in time for brand new gig

Wednesday onwards - move things to new house, admit to father that all life is lost and beg for loan. RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS!

Today I lay awake in bed from 9am until 7pm.

One of our cats died today :/ it's not as if it wasn't expected though, she had a cancerous tumour for the best part of a year, she had been taken to the vets pretty much every other week though for regular checkups and though she kept getting worse it was only slightly each time, the tumour even shrank right back at one point but it was still inevitable that it would come back...

It's a shame but this time she didn't come back from the vet, it had got to the point where it really was kinder to let her go otherwise she would have suffered a lot in the next week or so. :(

Anyway... we still have one cat who is healthy and I'm thankful for that, it just really sucks when you lose a beloved pet, she had a good life though and that's what counts.

sorry about your kitty S.C.G :(

my day was as follows

• slept till late
  • went to the gym
  • couldent be bothered to go out to the pub
  • fixed surrond sound for parents

*is in shock*

just spent about £470 on my brain...

i enrolled on two GCSE courses with ICS. i need the grades so that i can start initial teacher training... a couple of days ago there was a £100 off offer if you ordered online, but today it'd changed to £70 off >_> thankfully i'd spoken to one of the sales people when it was still £100 off and they said they could honor that price for me :grin:

they also said that cause i lived in london i could have a payment plan, so i pay an £80 deposit today, then £43 a month for the next 9 months.

i'm a student again!!!

...my head hurts already >_>

though parting with money always makes me a little sad (and grumpy) i'm happy - cause now i feel like i'm actually going to be progressing in life rather than just working at a sushi place...

woo woo! it's the progress train! woo!

What subjects are you going to take again? I've wondered at time whether a teaching life would be a good life for me, and at what level I could teach.

Today I worked for 8 hours. Go me.

I get my cast taken off tomorrow! Huzzah! Back to biking and general excercise.