NEurope

I worked for 8 hours in the central library today - I'm SO good at revision.

I hate you. I'm trying to revise now, and failing completely. I mean, I usually learn most the stuff I need the night before the exam, and this actually works so well for me. But, this exam is so freaking full of studies and theories, my head feels like it's going to implode.

I hate you. I'm trying to revise now, and failing completely. I mean, I usually learn most the stuff I need the night before the exam, and this actually works so well for me. But, this exam is so freaking full of studies and theories, my head feels like it's going to implode.

Twos on that. Im usually a god at cramming the night before but I've done nearly no revision today. Just really not in the mood... I NEED to get some quotes in my head, closed book on Hamlet and John Clare tomorrow, it's not gonna go well :S urgh...

Twos on that. Im usually a god at cramming the night before but I've done nearly no revision today. Just really not in the mood... I NEED to get some quotes in my head, closed book on Hamlet and John Clare tomorrow, it's not gonna go well :S urgh...

Ouch, John Clare? I feel for you. I was on the train with Han this evening, and was shouting quotes from the book of poems to the dismay of the rest of the passengers. Looks so damn hard to memorise all the quotes and whatnot.

Ouch, John Clare? I feel for you. I was on the train with Han this evening, and was shouting quotes from the book of poems to the dismay of the rest of the passengers. Looks so damn hard to memorise all the quotes and whatnot.

Haha yeah it's not fun... my new plan is to learn about 15 that you can apply to any theme and leave it at that... ahh 8 days until it's all over!

I know it's late [about 33ish pages] but I drew this at the time of Pyxis' "burglar" shouting hello but never got round to posting it. And Sean Connery's words echoed in my head "C'mon you pansy, let the people see my work!"

Cahp.jpg

Just been playing some Gears of War 3 with Retro_Link, awesome game, absolutely love it.

Other than that I've been at work which was as boring as ever, but hey ho, two days off and a trip to Wembley tomorrow, cannae wait!

I know it's late [about 33ish pages] but I drew this at the time of Pyxis' "burglar" shouting hello but never got round to posting it. And Sean Connery's words echoed in my head "C'mon you pansy, let the people see my work!"

DRAWING

Is it you or Rez that wants to go into comics?

I hope it's not you.

Haggis; I know not of this 'lightener' business, but if you're dark-haired now then the blue will be a dark blue. The dye doesn't mix with the bleach (or whatever you're using), so it'll be a good blue. Whether the dye is permenant or not, it'll not last much longer than a month before it fades (as it does continuously) back to the bleached colour.

I've been blue a coupla times and it's really no big deal.

Just been playing some Gears of War 3 with Retro_Link, awesome game, absolutely love it.

Other than that I've been at work which was as boring as ever, but hey ho, two days off and a trip to Wembley tomorrow, cannae wait!

FUTUREMAN HOW ARE THE MICROWAVES!!

Is it you or Rez that wants to go into comics?

I hope it's not you.

Your wish is granted.

I enjoyed the comic strip. Especially the conclusion.

And yes I will be in teh comics soooooooon. Relatively speaking.

Terminator Salv' was pretty shit tbf.

Today I'm gonna digivolve my Haunter into Gengar @ lunch thyme, in the staff room bigging up my DSi and DS Lite bitches staring in jealousy*

*Well hopefully no one I hate will disturb me.

Bored.

Went around some temples earlier which was nice and interesting but it's raining now and while everyone here is nice they're not friends you know?

I want Jaffa cakes :(

Have you seen the strawberry ones?

For the record (because I hadn't commented on them yet) they're amazing IMHO. But I've never been a big fan of orange. But Jaffa Cakes are obviously awesome (even in orange) but yeah.

Strawberry FTWz.

I am going to Butlins this weekend. :)

Strawberry Jaffa Cakes just sound wrong.

EDIT: Fizzlesticks, my day have taken a nosedive. Dan closed my thread because "it was a shit thread, and we have too many of those".

I apologise to the staff and everyone here if I posted another thread of current events involving people putting babies in household freezing devices. I obviously missed them.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Strawberry Jaffa Cakes sound lush. If i see any anywhere, i shall prepare for an invasion of the shelf.

My latest parcel arrived today, bad news is my Dad took it to work with him so i won't see it until 10pm earliest.

Dan stop closing the freaking threads. Why can't we talk about these incidents. They've never been closed/ locked before....

IF it gets out of hand, lock it but why now whilst people are still talking.

I'm doing nothing at all today, SWEET.

Bored.

Went around some temples earlier which was nice and interesting but it's raining now and while everyone here is nice they're not friends you know?

I feel you there. When I was out there I was with just one friend, and she got mighty annoying, seeing as she was the only one I was properly conversing with the entire time.

What was nice though was meeting other english speakers. There were loads of australians and had a really refreshing conversation with one of them, made me feel a lot better! Are you in Tokyo? Could reccommend a few english speaking haunts.

Dan stop closing the freaking threads. Why can't we talk about these incidents. They've never been closed/ locked before....

IF it gets out of hand, lock it but why now whilst people are still talking.

This. I can understand the need to feel useful once in a while by closing threads and whatnot, but you shouldn't close a thread because you deem it "predictable".

tube strike = 3ish hour journey EACH WAY into work (for a 4 hour shift) = day off.

walked with jamba to catch his bus into work then back through the charity shops ^_^ bought a weird little salt and pepper shaker set light blue top, white bottom (for the bottom drawer... hah) and am probably gunna spend the rest of my day trying to get this blackberry working.... *calls O2 again*

nam nam nam...

oh! and re: dan closing threads - i'm happy about it ^__^ why does everyone only post the depressing news?? though i DO feel bad for those among us who enjoy the dose of shadenfreude and predictable bleeting such threads have to offer... maybe you could make a "bad/sad news" thread..? :grin:

Edited by bluey

This. I can understand the need to feel useful once in a while by closing threads and whatnot, but you shouldn't close a thread because you deem it "predictable".

they're more than predictable. They're morbid car crash gawping and offer no grounds for discussion, conversation or useful input in any way whatsoever. All that they ever do is turn in to a list of people saying 'this is shit' for 3 pages. Every time one comes up they're just depressing and, without fail, the worst kind of thread we ever have.

the worst kind of thread we ever have.

Depends on one's opinion of the music thread. :woops:

By closing the thread so soon you also took away the possibility of any discussion happening. But whatever, I'll just agree to disagree.

Haha I've spent most of my day in bedddddd.

Got up at about 9:15 (after going to bed at about 4 am), printed out my paper and waited for dad to come home at 11, so mom could drive me to school (dad needs to be home to help the guy who is placing our new kitchen).

Handed it in, came home, and pretty much slept for about 3 hours or something, if not more. =P

Rest of the day will probably consist of tv, lazing around, maybe a game. Yayyyyy! ^____^

almost forgot, its ultimate guy night tonight. drivig range followed by a curry. I shall go for a higher T this time, spare my wrists so much hitting the ground.