NEurope

So far not that good, my backs killing me and my heads spinning, damn hangover :(.

Nice one Dad!

Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late afternoon! for me, ciders and televised sport. Good day indeed.

Back from Chair's birthday celebrations...the private cinema thing wasn't as awkward as I predicted. Breakfast Club was awesome as ever, though the guy's DVD was scratched and bits skipped entirely.

Then went to a lovely bar, and expressed my general lack of desire to do anything tonight club-wise, which was met with disgust, but in the end, no one did anything anyway. :) Was fun.

In keeping with tradition, I made Chair a ridiculously funny/rude cqrd he had to hide from his work friends, for fearo f misinterpretation.

Mr delivery man came earlier than expected and I have now got gh world tour :yay:

Now to tidy my roooooom so I can play :D

Sooo annoyeddddd.

They told us all of our illustration work had to be handed in today, for both of our illustration classes. So I spent the last few days working like crazy, and last night I stayed up until 4:30 am to work. Got up at 7 today so I feel like a zombie. Arrive in school only to be told we now have until Thursdayyyyy. Couldn't they have told me earlier so I wouldn't have nearly killed myself from exhaustion?!

Bad thing is I can't even go to sleep when I get home because I need to finish a paper for tomorrow and prepare two presentations I have to do for a jury tomorrow. =(

*dies*

Back from Chair's birthday celebrations...the private cinema thing wasn't as awkward as I predicted. Breakfast Club was awesome as ever, though the guy's DVD was scratched and bits skipped entirely.

Then went to a lovely bar, and expressed my general lack of desire to do anything tonight club-wise, which was met with disgust, but in the end, no one did anything anyway. :) Was fun.

In keeping with tradition, I made Chair a ridiculously funny/rude cqrd he had to hide from his work friends, for fearo f misinterpretation.

Did he finally get it on with that chap he loves like a brother, but a brother he wants to have sex with?

Did he finally get it on with that chap he loves like a brother, but a brother he wants to have sex with?

As far as I know, no. As I was there the whole night until he went home with our other friend.

However, I'd never met the guy in question befroe last night, and he's somewhat camp, so yeah. Not what I expected.

Ragggge.

My mothers away to casualty. Shes locked her knee up.

She had this injury a while ago and her knee swelled up, it has a few times.

I said to her to go easy on it. And she didn't listen, continued going to the gym the way she normally does (about 8 times a week) .__.

I've been worried about her for ages, and I knew this would happen. :(

Ragggge.

My mothers away to casualty. Shes locked her knee up.

She had this injury a while ago and her knee swelled up, it has a few times.

I said to her to go easy on it. And she didn't listen, continued going to the gym the way she normally does (about 8 times a week) .__.

I've been worried about her for ages, and I knew this would happen. :(

my mum broke her arm last summer (some of you may remeber it, my dad also broke his arse and it led to one of the most stressfull weekends of my life) and despite the fact it still hurts her to use her right arm, she wont go and see a dr.

ive told her shes an idiot.

argh. ache.

Been working at the hospital last two days shifting about five trillion medical files around in this epic reorganization of their archives. Been an absolute Monster of a task but it was ok. Oddly satisfying. My hands have fucking seized up though from all the folders i has grabbing and shifting/ shelving or whatever.

Think I'm looking at about £70 for the two days + I've not worked enough hours to forfeit my JSA, which is another £96. Winz. or something.

Apart from catching my now ex cheating over the weekend, its been a good bank holiday.

Had a stag party on Saturday, which i guess was the highlight of it to be honest.

Went into Manchester with my girlfriend. Literally threw up about 50 seconds after kissing her.

I feel douchey.

Went into Manchester with my girlfriend. Literally threw up about 50 seconds after kissing her.

I feel douchey.

3a.jpg

Been a pretty crap day. Horrible atmosphere in the house as both my parents are a little angry at each other for some unknown reason.

Still, it can only get better with the season finale of 24 followed by some TF2! Woot :D

Revising ish for my last day today. Packed by bag which was nice and relaxing and helped me clean my room. I had a plan today and I have stuck to it yay! I decided to put my weights in my bag so I don't turn completely weak in a week! Added a nice huge weight onto my back for tomorrow's trip home. Oh dear.

Actually I'm going to take half ot them out and just do it one arm at a time.

Today I made this:

[ATTACH]2749[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2750[/ATTACH]

It went...build the stand by numbers and letters-drill holes in the wall-screw stand to wall-alphabetise DVDs and place on rack-realise I don't have enough DVDs to fill rack-place pretty and pointless objects on remaining shelves.

Also sunbathed a bit, but it was quite cloudy today; rubbish.

Started investigating local avenues for job opportunities. People at the council love to give perfectly fine but mundane jobs incredibly wanky titles. "Waste Operator?" What?

This weekend was pretty epic. It was a shame I had to come back.

The draining amount of traveling was nullified by how good my hotel room was. Even if I did spend all of my time in there showering, pooing, and sleeping, they were satisfying.

Now back to my daily routines... *sigh*

I found similar titles at Sheffield council. 'Cleaning Operative' was one, I think. Something equally/ even more wanky.

also: Molly that dvd collection is amazing. The BSG box set alone is a bit of a turn on ;)

There seems to be quite a few job hunters on N-E at the mo, no surprise I suppose. I applied for 3 today, I'm really annoyed though because I left a typo on a letter for a typing job! That's that one out of the window. It's not my fault it's the stupid box on the agency website. Oh well.

also: Molly that dvd collection is amazing. The BSG box set alone is a bit of a turn on ;)

lol, thanks! I didn't realise you could see the titles, the pics are quite small on my computrice.

^^^ eets beyond awesome :)

Hmm I've just realised that my job title sucks XD even though I work in a kitchen because of where the kitchen is - in a supermarket - my job title is merely 'General Assistant' which sounds pretty generic... >.>'

Ah well, In my mind I'm a 'Catering Technician' or something... wait... I'm not sure if that's better or not :/ meh either way I'm a 'Cook' and thats good enough for me. :heh:

^^^ eets beyond awesome :)

Hmm I've just realised that my job title sucks XD even though I work in a kitchen because of where the kitchen is - in a supermarket - my job title is merely 'General Assistant' which sounds pretty generic... >.>'

Ah well, In my mind I'm a 'Catering Technician' or something... wait... I'm not sure if that's better or not :/ meh either way I'm a 'Cook' and thats good enough for me. :heh:

Is it a requirement of your kitchen to cover every item with black pepper? :heh: That's true though your job title isn't very descriptive, demand a change! My first job title was clerical assistant but I should really have been called dogsbody.

Is it a requirement of your kitchen to cover every item with black pepper? :heh:

No that's just a requirement when I cook at home :D but seriously I am being a bit more 'restrained' with my Black Pepper usage of late, I am kicking the habit, honest... *atchoo!* that sneeze was not Pepper induced... >.>'