NEurope

3024_Homer%20Frijj.jpg

Awewessmmmmmmmmmmmmeeee. Just tried it...not as good as it sounds but still fucking amazing.

Also grabbed cool games.

X-Men Wolverine game is awesome (the demo anyway) its so good I just bought it. And its an 18 ie the only media I've ever in my life scene that has portrayed him as violently as it should.

Woke up at 6am, went to town for 10am, bought two KNITTED jumpers and a couple of books, ate at wetherspoons and had an old bloke ask me what i was eating and how it was before resuming his paper, then played pool w/dan, nami, shorty and the 'ex' for a wee bit before seeing her off at the station, followed by some frisbee up the park, then some nandos for tea, then cinema (wolverine sucks) then some marvel action heroes thingey on teh xbox, and now I'm going to have a spliff and watch some tv stuff and read The Road.

it's been a rather excellent day all-in-all.

This, only I woke up several hours later (and, for the record, not next to James' bit on the side ;) )

Awesome day out. Need to do this more often only...probably without the financial Hemorrhage that this weekend has inflicted. Still, a New Avengers hardback, a new top, a meal out and a cinema ticket was a good haul. Good times.

Well it's not over yet, unless you want it to be :P There's a beer/cider fest up at sheffield uni today which I'm contemplating going, but everyone is chucking dissertaion/money woes at me, so I may resort to a BBQ at a friends down the road.

Trying to get a hold of the Dollars trilogy, as well as Schindler's List, The Third Man and Apocalypse Now. I've not seen any of these films for too many years, and I'm starting to forget them.

EDIT: And she's not a piece on the side, she's the main course :P

Skunk Fu Panda.

Seriously someone tell me how stuff like this is acceptable.

2802_169939330580_509970580_6747575_5822301_n.jpg

I'd say Kung Fu Panda ripped off Skunk-Fu, since Skunk-Fu started airing in 2007 according to Wikipedia. Plus, Kung Fu panda is awful.

Went to see my nan (dad's mother) with my father which was as mundane as to be expected. And he almost went the whole journey without moaning about my mother but started in the car on the way back. But on the bright side I got a nice free meal (Ratatouille) and £120 out of it for my holiday.

Now just need to do some work which is hard because housemate's gentleman caller is watching Sarah Connor in the front room. Although she just called me in and said "Wanna watch Party Down now...[begrudgingly]or I can watch another one of these[/begrudgingly]" so I just said im busy with work. Someone needs to stand up for her boyfriend sometimes :p (even if he doesn't really like me)

So far the weekends been good. Weather wise, couldn't have asked for better (ok, the wind was a bit chilly when it blowed as such).

Friday was the usual Karaoke night at the Measure (me and my mates reckon that it could be closed by the end of the year if business keeps getting poorer).

Saturday daytime, watched Yes Man again with a few Pepsi's, and at night was Snooker where i whitewashed my mate 4-0 (he was playing rubbish, missing easy balls and only getting the odd 1, where i was getting 6, 7 and 8's most of the time). And drunkenly i got back with my ex over the phone.

Sunday was the usual Cash Count and Pool practice. Had a few matches on SvsR 09 and a few on NBA 2k9. Now chilling out, may get a few beers out the fridge during the Snooker final which i'm watching now.

Went to university. Drank a cup of coffee. Worked for 5 hours. Decided to overcomplicate the really quite simple concept of structuralism.

Then sat outside with my friend for about an hour. Came home. Played BioShock on my PS3.

Wrote this post.

Posted this post.

fuck off, it rules.

You're biased because of your avatar, which automatically makes me right.

Whooooo, paper is done! Read it all and fixed mistakes (hope it's all good now) and added in another picture. 29 pages and 11,365 words, most I've ever written (yeah I've never had to do something like this before). XD

Just need to print off 3 copies and bind them and then have a jury on it, aiiiii.

Rest of my day... well most was spent working on this, but in the evening we went out for dinner. I ordered a vegetarian cannelloni but they were out, so I had a lasagne instead, which really wasn't nice. =(

So I ended up eating part of that and then stealing food from my sister (she had way too much anyway). =P

And now I feel stuffed. And tireddd. But happy that one thing for school is done, now just need to do all the rest. X3

I know the joke "that's you that is", but not "that's your mum, that is".

"You see that? That's you that is!"

ANYWAY!

Dyson is back from Portsmouth! Hurray and hurrah! Had a brilliant weekend involving my first Nandos, music, Black Books, Spaced, jagerbombs and cider, smoking the herb, Yates', friends, Reading Festival hype, Rock Band and in jokes.

Also experienced my first full-on whitey. Not a pleasant feeling but I knew what to expect and handled it well compared to my friend. The funniest line he came out with whilst going through it was "Will it ever go away?" to which me and my friend replied nope, and it's permanent. Sort of an eye rolling moment really, especially after we told him what not to do and he did it anyway.

Enough about drugs! I miss my friends when I'm not with them. Hopefully I'll be back down there in a few weeks to make the most of the halls accomodation even if sleeping with 3 other people in the tiny rooms is impossibly hot and sticky and smelly and bleh. I love it really.

Job interview on Wednesday. Nervous? Yes!

Decided I'd tidy my room as I was bored today. And I sort of accomplished it. My area of the room is tidy (wasn't overly messy in the first place anyway but I just wanted things to be a bit neater) but my brother's is still a right mess. I'm not cleaning up after him but really someone is going to have to. There are loads of irn bru cans and bottles lying all over the desk and floor along with crisp packs and empty bottles of budweiser. I honestly don't know how he can live like that. Just mind boggling.

Other than that, I've been listening to music even though I should still be giving my ears a rest as they are sore (something which can be attributed to my idiotic brother playing his music and guitar too loud. :mad: I hate sharing a room with him). Tomorrow, I'm back on the revision trail as I start work on my english stuff for the exam and I'll try and start a conversation with the mother and steer it around to what they'll be getting me for my birthday. :D

Just been inside today, shame as it's been such a nice weekend. Did some sketchbook pages, need to do some more. Just took a picture of me as The Virgin Mary holding a dying Dolphin, and then I had an idea for what I'd go as for the end of school Hailes match. The leavers all dress up and play a big game in the yard in the last few days.

I love that it's virtually extinct except at my school.

ANYWAY my idea is to go as Hannah Montana. The household has the offical wig, though not hs sleek as Ms.Cyrus', and if I get recognisably Montana clothing, false teeth and one of those headset microphones, I'll be all -set. Might need Coolness' help to become an authentic Hannah. :santa:

:D

Ganepark, what did you go as for your Hailes match? Did you play in it?

I didn't play in the Hailes match :( I so wanted to but by the time I had decided to leave, the Hailes match had come and gone and I would have had to stay through Sevenths to play it a year later and that wasn't happening. If I had played though, I would have gone as Gene Simmons and was going to get three others to fill in the other spots to get a full KISS line-up. Some people don't bother with it and so you just get people running around in rugby kits which sucks. The best I saw was someone in the year above me who dressed as Mr. Wimpy. That was awesome. That and the guy in the suitcase. That must've hurt like a bitch. :heh: All I'd say is, if you're thinking of ideas of what to go as, try and do something totally out in left field; something that no one would expect to see.

ANYWAY my idea is to go as Hannah Montana. The household has the offical wig, though not as sleek as Ms.Cyrus', and if I get recognisably Montana clothing, false teeth and one of those headset microphones, I'll be all -set. Might need Coolness' help to become an authentic Hannah. :santa:

Sweet Niblets! :o

I'mma need a picture of you dressed like that. :grin: I'd be happy to help!

I love that santa hat smilie, so cheerful and innocent!

____

Today has been good. :)

My hair was looking highly erotic today. Went to a Spring Buffet thing for a few hours loads of tasty food and played cricket with my nephew out on the fields. Another lovely sunny day.

Then we watched some home videos and then this evening I've just been listening to music, Watching Prison Break, Hannah Montana and American Dad!

I'm just glad I don't have to go to school tomorrow but disappointed that there will be no post!

I'll think I will watch a movie. :D

I didn't play in the Hailes match :( I so wanted to but by the time I had decided to leave, the Hailes match had come and gone and I would have had to stay through Sevenths to play it a year later and that wasn't happening. If I had played though, I would have gone as Gene Simmons and was going to get three others to fill in the other spots to get a full KISS line-up. Some people don't bother with it and so you just get people running around in rugby kits which sucks. The best I saw was someone in the year above me who dressed as Mr. Wimpy. That was awesome. That and the guy in the suitcase. That must've hurt like a bitch. :heh: All I'd say is, if you're thinking of ideas of what to go as, try and do something totally out in left field; something that no one would expect to see.

Oh yeah you left, forgot about that. I remember the Mr.Wimpy one!

But yeah, the guys in rugby kit, the girls uniform, or just a mini-skirt/bra to look like a girl annoy me. That's no fun.

I think Hannah Montana is my choice though. Should be a laugh.

Went out last night. I got into the club despite admitting to the bouncer I wasn't 18 - he was such a nice guy. I had a great time - drank far too much. I ended up going back to Calum's flat, and slept with him (literally, in his bed - didn't actually have sex with him, although alot of cuddling happened (I really awkwardly had to position myself to hide the fact I was massively aroused - lol! - but he was very drunk so I don't think he noticed, and if he did at least he knows he's "very handsome man"[/vietmanese accent])).

I woke up at 11, and went to Tesco to buy some breakfast for us. I cooked bacon and eggs for us both, then realised at half 12 that I had work at 1, and could no way get home and get changed in time for work. So I had to call my mum and make her drop off my work stuff at work, and I had to get changed in the toilets at work (you should have seen me trying to get changed without standing on the floor).

Work was supremely boring. I had nothing to do to amuse me.

Went to the pub quiz. We came third. A lovely result.

I've just seen the Leeroy Jenkins video for the first time. Now I know what the fuss is about. :awesome:

Hi, I had a good day. Few niggles, few peaks. Deary me, I think I'm fooking up my sleep pattern again =/

Also @ Dom: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES :'(

Hi, I had a good day. Few niggles, few peaks. Deary me, I think I'm fooking up my sleep pattern again =/

Also @ Dom: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHES :'(

I told you, i fricking told you, won't ever be the same again, it still hurts =[

I'm gonna go shoe shopping

*any guys voice* shoe shopping sigh *any guys voice*

meh! Raining on bank holiday. I was planning to sit out in the sun.

Figured out what I'm doing for my birthday, sending info out on facebook. Everyones happy!

Also, I decided to change what I wear, put on something chavvy and I loooook haaaaawt. Well EYE think so anyway.

went out last night. one of my mates has an odd problem. bassicly hes unable to stop himself saying your a (what a person just said)

an example from his life, in the car with his dad, driving past a school, car swerves out and nearly causes an accident. his dad says "it must be a teacher." my mate "your a teacher" he has apparently no controle over this.

also, new favorite drink. coke, double voldka and sambuca. it was nice.

Taking a short break from english work. Done two hours of constant work on my essay for Dubliners. Got a lot of stuff and have had a bash at writing out an introduction paragraph and it's turned out alright. Just sort of need to figure out what two short stories from it to focus on so I know how I'll be answering the question about publication difficulties in the exam. I have only read the stories 'Araby' and 'The Dead' and so far I think only the latter will have a place in my essay due to some of the stuff that is discussed/happens in it while the former doesn't make for a decent amount of happenings about publication difficulties, with only the drunk uncle being useable. Need to get hold of the whole lot and read them all. Luckily, I have two weeks to do this so it should be fine. Also need to decide what the second essay will be on but it's looking like it may well be on either T.S. Eliot or Harold Pinter's The Dumb Waiter.

Now, I'm hungry but there's no applicable food in the house that I would classify as edible for lunch. There are pizzas and stuff but that's more an evening thing. Really wasn't wanting to have to go out (the weather is really crappy) but may well do to pick up a sandwich. Anyway, some music listening for now (the new Bob Dylan album and whatever else I can think of).