NEurope

Thought I'd been hearing a strange buzzing sound for a while, so decided to investigate to prove I wasn't going crazy!

Went into the kitchen, and turns out is this Huge fuck off BumbleBee hammering itself against the inside of the window caught behind the blind!! Seriously big bastard, bout 1 & 1/2 Inches.

So the heart was racing a little, but I caught the bugger using the old cup n' cardboard slide trick!

He WAS NOT happy in their!! but out the window he went!

:awesome:

Edited by Retro_Link

Had about three bees and two wasps come into my room today. I think they think it's a giant flower due to the walls being yellow. However, I have all my windows open so they usually just fly straight back out again.

In other news I've eaten far too much chocolate today and haven't done any preparations for a wedding at the weekend.

Heh, oops.

At 2 pm I decided I was gonna go for a nap until 3 pm and even set my alarm at that time. But somehow I ended up completely ignoring my alarm and sleeping until 5 pm. Haha, oops! And the thing is that I'm still tired! If it hadn't gotten so hot in my room because of the sun, I probably would still be sleeping. >.>;

*tries to go back to work and ignore this little failure*

My girlfriend just went home - bah!

I've got to spend the next 2 and a bit days revising almost solidly. Double bah!

God this is so awesome. I'm basically at war with (the supposed) friends and family of the chicks from the Animal Crossing advert. (the comments obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diag2LK-uYc

Brilliant.

You ruined it half way through.

Since their actual voices are more annoying than the effects you put over them.

God this is so awesome. I'm basically at war with (the supposed) friends and family of the chicks from the Animal Crossing advert. (the comments obviously)

Brilliant.

Your video itself is more irritating than the advert - though some of the comments are pretty funny.

I'm becoming addicted to salads from Sainsburys and Morrisons. They're so Damn tasty. I'd take a nice salad from there over junk food anyday. As soon as I'm done with uni this year (which is on Monday - no exams for me!) I'm going to take walks to Morrisons and back every other day for a tasty salad. Which is... a bit over 4 miles there and back. Not a huge distance, but hopefully it'll get some colour in me. Spending countless nights doing 3D and programming have taken their toll on my pale ass.

Brilliant.

Lots of people in the comments seem to know them. Maybe they really are sluts?

You ruined it half way through.

Since their actual voices are more annoying than the effects you put over them.

Lots of people in the comments seem to know them. Maybe they really are sluts?

Hahaha! I'm gonna come back with that if they start chatting more shit.

Also love the moneyz comment on the day I get a pay rise.

Some of them must be lieing surely? Its the kind of thing I would have said when I was,.....less mature....or younger. I would have pretended to be their brothers. And that guy subscribed to my videos (get) if he hated them why'd he subscribe-lol.

And Paj, the reason for the mapiluation = if I didn't it would just be....the advert. Which is already on there. The average 4 1/2 stars from 11 ratings prove its decency.

Left a comment on that vid ReZ. I think it's funny and don't see why people are being so pissy-arse about it. ::shrug: We'll never understand people sometimes.

Anyways, I feel like Samson (or was it David? Anyway the one who had his hair cut and lost his power but then pushed over those pillars) as I've had a shave for the first time in ages and it just feel wrong. It's good to look young again but I feel like I looked better with the face fuss which is a downer as it means I look like my dad and I really don't want that. :shakehead Oh well, got 3 weeks before I'm back at Uni so I'm sure it'll be back in time for that (you wouldn't believe how fast it grows).

Went out and bought some paper and pens and continued my revision. It's going alright but as like any form of revision, it's not very fun. Managed to squeeze in a review write-up which I really couldn't be bother doing but thought I should get it out of the way. Only 2 more games to review and I'm done with this lot although I'm not looking forward to playing either of them (Grey's Anatomy the game and Boogie Superstar). Also bought bagels! Ran out last week and have had to do without so bought a load. Love them.

10k WRITTEN and HANDED IN. Spent 30 hours awake. Nipped to bed for a few hours and propositioned Dan Dare to come over and CATAN with us later. He's being all cultured and heading to the theatreeee. Clearly his parents are equally worried that he is losing his soul to Baldur's Gate.

Nami bought mario kart! We all suck at it. Must Try Harder.

I'm becoming addicted to salads from Sainsburys and Morrisons. They're so Damn tasty. I'd take a nice salad from there over junk food anyday. As soon as I'm done with uni this year (which is on Monday - no exams for me!) I'm going to take walks to Morrisons and back every other day for a tasty salad. Which is... a bit over 4 miles there and back. Not a huge distance, but hopefully it'll get some colour in me. Spending countless nights doing 3D and programming have taken their toll on my pale ass.

Cheers to the soppy props :P Yes! I've been on a salad kick recently, having had one every day for nearly two weeks now. A lifetime record. A friend came and visited and showed me that salads can be damn tasty... Good plan on walking for salad. Whenever I've tried to eat more healthily recently, I just but shitloads of fruit that I never eat. From now on I'm gonna try and but my dinner every day, rather than stock up too much each week. Will get a walk out of the day.

i have a car :D

black 207 peugeot 1.4ltr 3dr 2009

SEXY AS ANYTHING!

damn i love that car:heart:

get it before the 8th may hopefully

Not to rain on your parade, but from what i understand the 207 has the same engine as the 206. Only the body is far heavier meaning it can be difficult to drive.

But what would I know? I've only ever driven in a few Ford Focus :)

Not to rain on your parade, but from what i understand the 207 has the same engine as the 206. Only the body is far heavier meaning it can be difficult to drive.

its a good thing i have an umbrella then isnt it?

i learnt to drive in a 207 so i know how it feels =)

Had a rather awesome class today. The teacher was away an we had a sub, we didn't really have an assignment, so the entire class just started playing this massive LAN game of Blood Frontier. It was a pain to set up though since we had to install it for everyone.

Ok, so i wanted to watch Yes Man today. Long story cut short, here goes

I asked my Dad to pick it up for me from the Caldicot Sorting Office (it opens at 7:30am, closes at 12pm. I'm halfway to work once it opens). And i ask him to leave it on the table in the Kitchen so i can watch it tonight. I come home, and no sign of the Blu-Ray anywhere. Turns out he did in fact pick it up, but took it to Cardiff with him. What idiot takes my mail 30+ miles away where i can't read/open it. Jeez, he is one idiot. I've been waiting for this since Saturday, now i can't watch it until A/ He comes home and B/ Tomorrow night or Saturday.

Cheers, i'll make sure to return the favour.

Why would you say that to someone who just spent like £9000 on a new car...

People can be such tarts. A "mate" just cancelled on Ibiza, even though we have to pay the final amount tomorrow. We've gotten a replacement though, and I'm so happy he ended up cancelling. The guy we replaced him with is lovely and seems completely hilarious, so it should be a good laugh.

I love it when things somehow always manage to work themselves out.

The question has to be asked. £9000 on a first car?

I wasn't trying to be an arsehole. More just saying what i've heard from people who've driven both...