NEurope

That post sounds rather innapropriate. :blank:

:heh:

That's how I read it the first time, so I thought o_O. Fish...that's not really what sister's are there for. I hear you can go to Prison for that.

Today has been oook. The sun is shining, and weather is sweet. Pretty gorgeous outside. :)

I've been watching grand designs with my housemate, and one of the houses shown was featured in Brighton. So, we went for a drive later on to find the house, and sure enough it wasn't too hard to find it. Really lovely place, up at Withdean, not far from the football stadium.

The house itself has about 3 or 4 floors, and the shape at the front is more curved than anything.

14-bedroom-pod-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

21-bedroom-pod-overhang-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Also, the dude who created it has hung a motorcycle on the living room wall. Overall, the outside of the house is a lot better than the inside. It seemed really bare, but then the house isn't even finished yet. If you get a chance, watch it on demand, as it's really a great episode and has a good story behind in.

And I'd just seen my brother watching the start of Borat. I think we know the moment I mean.

Fuck you. :heh:

That's how I read it the first time, so I thought o_O. Fish...that's not really what sister's are there for. I hear you can go to Prison for that.

And you too.

And I'd just seen my brother watching the start of Borat. I think we know the moment I mean.

AND you too!

I do not feel the same way about my sister that Harribo did!

Baby cheel! It just reminded me of the moment. I'm not implying you plow relatives.

And you too.

AND you too!

I do not feel the same way about my sister that Harribo did!

I love you, Fish. That post made me laugh.

Also, what exactly did Harribo feel for his sister?

I love you, Fish. That post made me laugh.

Also, what exactly did Harribo feel for his sister?

I aim to please. :)

When my sister was on University Challenge (or should that be Universally Challenged?), Harribo proclaimed that he found her hot.

In fact, Daft and EEvil both proclaimed their love for her (albeit in a different manner) when some jerk-off started a fight with her on my Facebook. As much as I like her, the quantity of N-E love is a little disturbing...

I aim to please. :)

When my sister was on University Challenge (or should that be Universally Challenged?), Harribo proclaimed that he found her hot.

In fact, Daft and EEvil both proclaimed their love for her (albeit in a different manner) when some jerk-off started a fight with her on my Facebook. As much as I like her, the quantity of N-E love is a little disturbing...

I'm afraid you're going to need to provide picture proof.

I concur, I would say I don't recall that... But now it's mentioned I think it is coming back to me... That was some pr0 pimpsmacking.

Tis a riddle! I thought of it this morning. I'll give it a few more replies.

Maybe all your floor boards were lying, scattered on top of the stone floor of your house, serving no purpose, so they took them?

Maybe they had rot, and so, knidly, the men/man took them away, to prepare new ones.

It'll probably a shit answer about poo or something, won't it?

Spotify won't let me login because apparently there's a firewall blocking it. It's the same firewall that was there yesterday when it would let me login. *loses it*

My room, well...it's going ok. No where near done after 4 days, lol. It's fine though, my parents are on holiday all week so I can stay in their room and finish it in the evenings after work etc. I sleep so well in their king size bed, I need to get me one of those when I move out!

Maybe all your floor boards were lying, scattered on top of the stone floor of your house, serving no purpose, so they took them?

Maybe they had rot, and so, knidly, the men/man took them away, to prepare new ones.

It'll probably a shit answer about poo or something, won't it?

Well at least there was some attempt. An answer about poo is the best thing I've ever read.

Alas the answer -

I could not fault them because.....it was flawless.

Well at least there was some attempt. An answer about poo is the best thing I've ever read.

Alas the answer -

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Alas the answer -

...BOOOOO!!!

big green BOO to ya.

i just saved myself the hassle of reading the entire twilight series by reading the plot summaries on wikipedia. go me!! i couldnt stand 3 more books of the author harping on about how freakin perfect edward cullen is. :angry: true blood ftw. *nods*

i'd take vampire bill over vampire sparkles ANY day.

true_blood_ver3.jpg

Edited by bluey

Alas the answer -

That's not good at all. That's more of a joke than a riddle.

From what I know of the books, that seems about right. :heh:

Alas the answer -

facepalmb.gif

gtfo.gif

Where's your "Rezourceman Original Joke" tag to confirm what we all know - that it was awful.

just finnsihed the block paving, its taken so much time and effort, turns ou that 1/4 ton of sand i was preventing from rolling away yesterday was actualy half a tonn im twice as strong as i thought.

worked on that path for 5 hours straight. total bore.

im not getting paid for my work, though if my parents expect board money they will be disserpointed.

Slow day. Seemed to drag on a bit too much later on, about 3/4pm, so just went to sleep. No point staying awake if there's nothing to do and it means you feel rested (I wish. Still knackered) before the evening's proceedings. Anyways, it's been a nice day weather wise so went out to soak up some of the sun. Really need to get a summer jacket as the only one I have is this big black jacket that's perfect for the winter yet not so perfect for the summer. Was going to buy Henry Hatsworth on DS today but couldn't find a copy so left it. Will look again later in the week. Went to Morrisons and bought more bagels (love these things. Stick some cream cheese on there and it's legendary) and some cranberry juice.

Was, and have been, discussing guitars with my brother as I'm thinking of getting one for my birthday in a few weeks just to play casually, to help pass the time. Not overly sure I want one but it's something I know would help me pass the time and I could enjoy learning to play some of my favourite songs so I may well go ahead with it. Will be going to a music store later in the week so I'll have a look around with my brother to further my thought.

Wish there were some jobs going around my area though. It's about time I got one but no one is hiring, in any field of expertise as I've looked at them all. Kinda sucks but I'm determined not to sign on because it's a slippery slope from there. All I can do is keep looking; keep trying and hopefully something will appear eventually.

Well I've still got my cold (it's been a week now) and I'm still somewhat mopey - I think with the latter, it comes and goes, sometimes I have good days and then other, not so good.

A friend sent me a text with stuff about God and Jesus and the like. I sent her one back telling what a load of rubbish it all is. Cue the inevitable discussion and after that, the inevitable argument. I said sorry early on after she called me offense and and told her to just drop the subject as nothing good would come of it... but she didn't and I ended up being right.

So not the best way to start the last day of a long weekend. So I decided to take the dog for a walk round our local nature park. After five minutes, I was drained, but I managed to drag my sorry excuse of a carcass around for another good hour because she was enjoying herself so much. I'm pretty sure it was me taking her out that landed me with this cold in the first place.

I think I need a vacation somewhere, just to get away for a while but I've no idea where to go mind and although I like to think about that kind of stuff, I rarely get round to putting plans in place to make it happen.

I go downstairs for a Coke and end up carrying a Cupboard. Wassat about?

Bit in Bold is my new phrase since last weekend and I detest myself saying it! :p

Im not sure whats going on but Ari Gold is an idol to...everyone. Or should be.

Anyway work was okay. Quiet at times which made the day slow. Oh and part of the finance form is asking where they work so I asked someone and they said "Boots" and I typed in "boobs". Hilarity all around.

Anyway returned home now and a friend is coming to watch a film which should be relaxing.

I got up. Went to work at 1.

Lucinda from The Apprentice last year came to watch Marley and Me. I shared a joke about how crap the film was with her afterwards.

I met up with Calum, and we went to see 17 Again. 6/10.