NEurope

I did a brilliant drawing at Life Drawing tonight.

I refuse to lie.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I didn't have my camera on me. I won't be able to get a pic of it until Monday.

And let's be perfectly clear; it was relatively brilliant.

Umm, once i have finished laughing at what Rez put in his work sig i shall go through my day.

Ok, my day.

Work was good, it did start to drag about 3ish, but it soon passed. Came home, cooked a healthy pasta dish with salami, peppers, chilli, mushrooms and some onion.

Played some 360, now watching Waterloo Road and then back on the 360.

Edit: With Lost and Damned DLC, it updates the regular GTA IV save file so the new radio tracks and shows are in there, same as the comedian(s)

Edited by Jimbob

oh god! you're right!!!! i'm cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh wait ...no' date=' i have my computer set to remember me just like every other computer literate person in the universe does ^_^[/quote']

Or use the Japanese IME, type "hoshi" and select ☆ as if it were a kanji. :wink:

Anyway, didn't do all that much today. Learnt some python, and did some linguistics stufff. Oh, and I have no money whatsover until the end of this week, which is fun. Enjoying the lack of pressure outside of termtime nonetheless.

Edited by Supergrunch

Linguistics are complicated stuff. I went to some non-compulsary lecture on the origins of Japanese Yesterday. I had no clue what she was saying, not just because I was a little drunk, but I'd never heard of most the linguistic terms she used.

Also, the people asking questions at the end really liked using the word "überhaupt" for some reason. It's a German word that means something like "anyway", that Dutch speaking people like to use to sound intelligent.

Linguistics are complicated stuff. I went to some non-compulsary lecture on the origins of Japanese Yesterday. I had no clue what she was saying, not just because I was a little drunk, but I'd never heard of most the linguistic terms she used.

Also, the people asking questions at the end really liked using the word "überhaupt" for some reason. It's a German word that means something like "anyway", that Dutch speaking people like to use to sound intelligent.

Linguistics are win stuff, and I'm a big fan of Japanese linguistics. Kindaichi writes some stuff on it for a general audience, or if you want a general explanation of linguistics with a focus on Japanese you could try Tsujimura's Introduction to Japanese Linguistics.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I had no idea Japanese shared so many similarities with Turkish, for instance.

Linguistics are win stuff, and I'm a big fan of Japanese linguistics. Kindaichi writes some stuff on it for a general audience, or if you want a general explanation of linguistics with a focus on Japanese you could try Tsujimura's Introduction to Japanese Linguistics.

Whats this Kindaichi you speak of? Linguistics is good in the sense that it is (well, mostly) all rule relegated. You learn the rules and it clicks which is handy. (talking about any language here)

Today I did this:

madworldreview.jpg

(well, Fresh did the awesome minibox) and then...not much else. Went for a meal downstairs with my housemate. Also speaking to Eenuh and decided we're going to work at Pixar (im making her, and Flink is coming along too although he doesn't know this yet :p)

But yeah seriously...I keep worrying about finding a job in London, during a recession, when I live about 130 miles away (I'll be moving down there obviously but need something sorted before). I wish I had some specific skill, like web programming or a language or something.

Edited by Ashley

I've got a pain right across the very lower part of my stomach, on the bone, all because of walking into a railing whilst doing a rendition of Single Ladies on saturday night.

Fuck Beyonce.

Edited by Slaggis

I've got a pain right acorss the very lower part of my stomach, on the bone, all because of walking into a railing whilst doing a rendition of Single Ladies on saturday night.

Fuck Beyonce.

I'd say the punishment fits the crime.

I've got a pain right across the very lower part of my stomach, on the bone, all because of walking into a railing whilst doing a rendition of Single Ladies on saturday night.

Fuck Beyonce.

Man, I tell you something. I loooove women. I love women with great bodies, physique, nice voices, all shapes and sizes. I love women who play games, and women who are into their music. I love women who love other women, too! They're the fun kind.

But, I fucking hate Beyonce. I don't know what it is. We are all born with something called the Coolness Bears complex, where we're born innocent and happy with the world. Then, sooner or later, the EEVIL theory comes into play, where you just feel grumpy at one particular thing, or several things. Man, this is how much I hate Beyonce. Read this post back, and you can almost feel the anger.

Oh, man. I feel it. Don't I just feel it.

Was late to lecture as usual. Sat outside SOAS for another couple hours again, in the beautiful sun. Got smothered by a bunch of Marxists. That was a bit of the laugh. On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I then got books out on Western Marxists (It's for one of my five essays). I love Marcuse.

I'm coming close to finishing that thing I'm working on.

Decided I'm going to purchase something...very exciting. Maybe.

I've got a pain right acorss the very lower part of my stomach, on the bone, all because of walking into a railing whilst doing a rendition of Single Ladies on saturday night.

Fuck Beyonce.

You so had that coming. :heh:

Fyck Beyonce, yeah shes a dick. Independant woman.

Okay fuckvomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im off now

To sleep./ewtc.

Probablt qontr gfrt on before I ride Saw tomorrow/Invincibv/eChinese best Chinese restaurant I knw

OKAY BYE GNIGHT EFC.

Man, I tell you something. I loooove women. I love women with great bodies, physique, nice voices, all shapes and sizes. I love women who play games, and women who are into their music. I love women who love other women, too! They're the fun kind.

But, I fucking hate Beyonce. I don't know what it is. We are all born with something called the Coolness Bears complex, where we're born innocent and happy with the world. Then, sooner or later, the EEVIL theory comes into play, where you just feel grumpy at one particular thing, or several things. Man, this is how much I hate Beyonce. Read this post back, and you can almost feel the anger.

Oh, man. I feel it. Don't I just feel it.

I hate her, purely for "If I Was A Boy". STOP MOANING, BECOME A LESBIAN, AND FUCK OFF. Whore.

--

Falcon/Daft...you're right. But, it was all the Sex On The Beaches'. Without booze, I would never do it....apart from that one time....on a table....at college. :heh:

Fyck Beyonce, yeah shes a dick. Independant woman.

Okay fuckvomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im off now

To sleep./ewtc.

Probablt qontr gfrt on before I ride Saw tomorrow/Invincibv/eChinese best Chinese restaurant I knw

OKAY BYE GNIGHT EFC.

Are you feeling ok?

Are you feeling ok?

I think he's just a little excited.

He'll tire himself out soon.

I think he's just a little excited.

He'll tire himself out soon.

As long as he doesn't do himself an injury in the meantime... without getting it on film that is.

I hate her, purely for "If I Was A Boy". STOP MOANING, BECOME A LESBIAN, AND FUCK OFF. Whore.

If I wrote a song about how if I were a woman I'd winge a lot, be crap at driving and complain about being too hot or too cold every 5 minutes, the feminists would have a field day. Yet "If I were a boy" is perfectly A-OK. God bless outdated stereotypes. Although I imagine the reason that no one has complained is because most men just ignore most things women say anyway. Well if she insists all men are insensitive ogres, I may as well act like one.

On a side note, Chivalry is dead, feminism killed it.

On a side note, Chivalry is dead, feminism killed it.

Oh it's not dead... it's just taking a well earned rest before it's next call to arms.

Oh it's not dead... it's just taking a well earned rest before it's next call to arms.

"Where there is a jar that needs opening or a spider that needs scooping into a cup and throwing out the window, I'll be there." Chivalry 1329BC - 1997AD.

Beyonce is one of the few genuinely talented female pop 'stars" still left. She's the whole package and WORKS damn hard. She is a great singer, can write a good song, and is an awesome (literal meaning) dancer too.

When I see Britney Spears hobble on-stage to mime, I wonder what her point is. It's not entertaining. And these people are entertainers.

I've just finished making my mum the most insanely awesome birthday card. :grin:

I'm really pleased with it. :) I didn't think I could top last years card which was a bought one but also brilliant..something to do with apples.

I hope she likes it!

My day has been excellence on a discostick. :D I went down to Portsmouth for a special Psychology Open Day.

I really like the University along with another... now it is time to make a difficult decision...

I may just flip a coin. :p