NEurope

Been having a lot of stress lately, so to unwind a bit, I just danced to some Fatboy Slim (The Rockafeller Skank).

Though dancing for me means: turning off all lights and then basically making very spastic movements. =P

I just swing my arms around in every direction, shake my head, kick my legs about and make all sorts of silly movements, heh. It's fun, though I'd be so awfully embarrassed if anyone ever saw me like this.

I also almost fell over a couple of times because I made myself dizzy by moving around and shaking my head so much, heh...

*goes to "dance" some more*

Been having a lot of stress lately, so to unwind a bit, I just danced to some Fatboy Slim (The Rockafeller Skank).

Though dancing for me means: turning off all lights and then basically making very spastic movements. =P

I just swing my arms around in every direction, shake my head, kick my legs about and make all sorts of silly movements, heh. It's fun, though I'd be so awfully embarrassed if anyone ever saw me like this.

I also almost fell over a couple of times because I made myself dizzy by moving around and shaking my head so much, heh...

if any of you ever catch me out clubbing, you will see me do pretty much this dance. i usualy have an area of space were people are afraid to enter due to flailing limbs. its small wander i oft go home alone.

Had a really good day!! :D Met up with friends, some of whom I haven't seen in ages and this is gonna sound really cheesy but I sort of feel whole again for seeing them. It's amazing what affect people can have on you. Anyway had a 3 hour rowdy luncheon, bit of shopping, then general hanging out and having funage. Quite a funny moment at lunch, my friend and I were talking and I couldn't really hear what she said cos of the chatter from the others, so I accidentally ended up almost shouting ''So you spooned then?'' and the whole restaurant went quiet. Stupid thing is, I didn't even mean sex, just spoon-sleep-cuddling, hah. Probably had to be there.

Oh yeah, it was 0-0 in the bolton v utd game until the 90th min, that is just really annoying!

A bit like this... ?

Not good so far. Got a call from my mum saying my sister had been taken to hospital, she found out she's pregnant a few months ago. Apparently she's lost a stone in a week from constant vomiting. She's getting a scan tomorrow, or so i'm told.

That is *the* dance, there's nothing more fun that it! I never used to dance when I went out, now I tend to dance all the time, even if it is like a spaz! I take my inspiration from Marcamillian, he has very SRS VIEWS on the issue of dancing like a fool.

My day, well, I woke up at 12 flukily, but accidentally fell asleep about an hour later. I've only just woken up again, my sleep pattern is totally fucked and I need to get up by 10 tomorrow otherwise I'm in very big trouble(cos I'll be late for work, I cannot afford to be), I also still need to write a banging cover letter and touch up my CV a bit by tomorrow night, but all I can think to do is watch WATXM and play some Fable 2!

For one very scary moment, I thought I saw ReZourceman as a moderator in the Handheld forum.

For one very scary moment, I thought I saw ReZourceman as a moderator in the Handheld forum.

304050uh1.gif

The very thought of ReZ as a mod makes my head hurt! A lot!

Does anyone know how old The Game is? (Not the rapper)
You're one of the newer "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" fewls, rite? I abide by the lingo of the previous generation of the meme; "oh shit, I lost". You shouldn't even need to mention the game.

I'd say it's at least a decade old, probably more!

And if you're not talking about this, then... blah!

Not good so far. Got a call from my mum saying my sister had been taken to hospital, she found out she's pregnant a few months ago. Apparently she's lost a stone in a week from constant vomiting. She's getting a scan tomorrow, or so i'm told.

Damn dude, I hope everything's alright.

Hope everything is ok.

Lets see, the weekend. Friday night was the usual Karaoke night, i sang as always and always keep forgetting to record some of it.

Saturday was the Snooker and Pool night with extended opening until 1am. Didn't win the 2 frames of Snooker, lost narrowly by 7 or so points per frame. But i did win 3 games of Pool instead so that was nice as it were.

Sunday, did the usual cash count and counted nearly £2,000 in notes and coins, which was nice. Now just chilling out watching the Masters final passing the time until the Pool match tonight.

How has this happened?

304050uh1.gif

The very thought of ReZ as a mod makes my head hurt! A lot!

I'd be a fantastic moderator.....king of chaos.

You're one of the newer "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" fewls, rite? I abide by the lingo of the previous generation of the meme; "oh shit, I lost". You shouldn't even need to mention the game.

I am indeed new but I was *somewhat* familiar with as you say the old generation. I think it completely ruins it if you actually mention the game. But yeah. Interesting. I'm not sure I really want to...maybe I should ignore. But technically I'm already playing. Just lost it anyway.

Woke up, had a shower, went to art club, went to see my mum and brother's - and I'm just about to start on a BRAND NEW WIG!! :D

Woke up, had a shower, went to art club, went to see my mum and brother's - and I'm just about to start on a BRAND NEW WIG!! :D

A BRAND NEW WIG for the Dir En Grey gig?

A BRAND NEW WIG for the Dir En Grey gig?

Depends how durable I can make it :D

I cut my thumb really deep whilst helping my mum make tea, blood everywhere, cried like the girl I undeniably am; now having a sherry cos apparently that's the done thing.

Nooooooooo! My xmas holiday is finally over. I have to go back to Uni tomorrow and the train times are screwed up because of a new timetable and the fares have gone up a ridiculous amount that won't make a difference on any day other than monday where I'm going to have to spend nearly £15 for a return ticket. Bloody disgrace. How the hell do the train companies manage to keep putting up prices yet everyone else is putting them down? Just annoys me and as a student it's not very helpful as money is already tight. Perhaps I should take out a student loan. Probably wouldn't get it until September so I may as well just wait.

I cut my thumb really deep whilst helping my mum make tea, blood everywhere, cried like the girl I undeniably am; now having a sherry cos apparently that's the done thing.

Ouch! have a

*hug*

I did that before at school twice, one was stupidity and the other was through... well stupidity! :heh:

First time I was 11 and in Art class and I was cutting something with this knife and I accidently sliced my hand. I remember going up to the teacher like "my hand is bleeding...my hand is bleeding... MY HAND IS BLEEDING!" and being totally ignored.

The other time I had a hypothesis "Scalpals can't cut your hand" so I tried it out... turns out they can! :p

Today was another EPIC revision day. It's been a good day, I'm trying not to think of my Exam on Wednesday. I even had a bath with candles and inccence, twas relaxing!

I love the hours between 1 and 6 on a Sunday. Those are the good hours then it enters into the darkside of Sunday after that when I can feel the hours ticking away until that dreaded Monday...

Ouuuch. Don't show me. I'm squeeaamish.

Hmmm. This fish isn't bad....its alright actually. Some are crispy, some aren't. Slightly betrayed by the internet, but alas Youngs have still impressed me somewhat.

Thanks Coolness!! :) Yeah I've done it before, but this one's particularly bad, my mum was determined to take me to A&E but I wasn't having it!

ReZ, don't worry, it's all dressed up to the nines, you can't see anything! My typing is a bit slow, AHT is gonna be massive, lolol.

Had a waste of a day. Really should have done some Uni work, instead I wasted it doing sweet f*** all. Now I'm having lazy day regrets. Ah well always tomorrow.

The other time I had a hypothesis "Scalpals can't cut your hand" so I tried it out... turns out they can! :p

what in god's name gave you that idea about large razor blades?:wtf:

AHT is gonna be massive, lolol.

Shhhhhecret code!

Lolz. G'night. I'm gonna start Final Fantasy IV now.