NEurope

My day was boring I woke up and did the same things again:yay: .

But I did get paid but after buying a new phone I have 10 pounds for the weekend. I'm wondering if I should buy Ghost In The Shell: Special Edition from HMV for £3.99 but then all I have 6 pounds for drinks:confused:

My exam went alright today. But something very unfortunate occured during. I didn't turn off my phone, and thought I had put it on silent. I handed it it, and half way through, it went off playing I Kissed a Girl rather loudly. People were trying not to laugh, and a mate turned to look at me, and then everyone knew it was mine. I was so embarassed!

My exam went alright today. But something very unfortunate occured during. I didn't turn off my phone, and thought I had put it on silent. I handed it it, and half way through, it went off playing I Kissed a Girl rather loudly. People were trying not to laugh, and a mate turned to look at me, and then everyone knew it was mine. I was so embarassed!

Why didn't you just turn it off in the first place? :blank: Or did you forget?

More assignment work joy. Nobody seems quite sure what this 'file' is we're supposed to be doing...nice to be in the same boat I suppose.

Went to Waterstones to steal references from a book. Always fun.

Friend came round because he was down because his friend caused a break up and lots of other drama. We drank wine and watched Michael McIntyre.

Another exciting day eh?

How long is the beard?

It's not too bushy. Fairly think not to big cos It's curly.

No like pick a side and shave that side, from the nose to the ear. Leave the other side alone.

lol, I thought so. Interesting idea. I suppose it would allow me to alternate when talking to people. They could pick a side and talk to me in profile. :heh:

Currently Facebook votes stand at 2-2. The 2 people who voted for, have actually seen it in real life...maybe it is just not photogenic...

I VOTE SHAVE HALF OF THE BEARD! :p

Now there is a face, next muffin!

My day was awesome, there is nothing like revising at home snacksnacksnacksnacksnacksnack! :grin: I also had lunch twice. (I had it when I got to school) and I went into a nice RS Exam which turned out to be frustrating as I was going great guns and then halfway through I could not remember this mans name which was slowly killing me!

I think I did better than a D though. I'll be disappointed if I didn't. I got home and have fatted about since played LOTR Conquest Demo online, watched Hannah Montana, Friends, My Name is Earl and then Derren Brown. :)

Funs. : peace:

Now there is a face, next muffin!

I may have drunk a bottle of wine but I'm pretty sure this makes NO sense.

As I've said on facebook, and I believe you've taken into account, I vote yes on the beard. Partially because I think it suits, and partially because I wish I was adult enough to grow a beard.

(proper beard, not this scraggly Shaggy-esque patchy nonsense)

I may have drunk a bottle of wine but I'm pretty sure this makes NO sense.

Haha, it's the wine! :p

I kid I'm full of obscure references! :heh:

next muffin!

Also Daft Keep the Beard. : peace:

Another thing that threw me in the exam today is the word rather I went to write it and ended up with a Haggis and Paj in my head dancing around the word which distracted from the exam for a few minutes!

Why didn't you just turn it off in the first place? :blank: Or did you forget?

It wouldn't turn off (and still won't) for some reason. So I threw silent on (or so I thought), and handed it in. My touch sensitive buttons must hate me. Still, it made the exam a little more interesting I suppose.

Another thing that threw me in the exam today is the word rather I went to write it and ended up with a Haggis and Paj in my head dancing around the word which distracted from the exam for a few minutes!

Haha! Blame Paj, he started it. :p

How long is the beard?

The beard.

3200427678_677ed081ac_m.jpg

Ignore the head hair, just dried it after a shower.

...and ignore the stupid expression. I was trying to not look depressed which seems to happen when I'm in a neutral pose.

This pic make me want to get rid of it.......

Edit: Smaller pic = better.

Haha aww, the hair is funny. I say keep it. But don't let it go longer.

This whole beard thing is a bit of an experiment. So I want to let it grow. Although it is fairly reluctant to do. It seems stuck in a rut. Someone I know at uni came back after Xmas, didn't have a beard before, and he had almost more hair on his face than he did his head.

Once I'm satisfied with doing the whole beard thing I doubt I'll go back to it. I just think that because I can grow one I should give it a go.

Also, it's quite fun stroking it in contemplation. :heh:

Haha! Blame Paj, he started it. :p

To quote Gwen Stefani's least-thought of song during one's day to day life; "U Started It".

By using the word!

I have noticed a cut down though. : peace:

To quote Gwen Stefani's least-thought of song during one's day to day life; "U Started It".

By using the word!

I have noticed a cut down though. : peace:

:D

I always aim to please.

Went out with my family earlier tonight to an Indian restaurant as I'm heading back to Uni on Saturday, and, by god, butter chicken massala is the best thing ever. :awesome:

My day was preached. My local comic shop (the outside) was shown for about half a second on a CBBC programme. Massive/medium lolz. Technically the bottom of my old flat aswell.

Went out last night, was quite lol. I was mocked for only pumping like....6KG weights though. I don't understand. :(

Tonight I may be going to Quasar again. Crazy. Quasy. Don't go for like...5 years then you go twice in a month (ish). Bazoonas. But yeah. Picking up my comics/parcel/watching a movie aswell. Should be a busy one.

The beard.

3200427678_677ed081ac_m.jpg

Ignore the head hair, just dried it after a shower.

...and ignore the stupid expression. I was trying to not look depressed which seems to happen when I'm in a neutral pose.

This pic make me want to get rid of it.......

Edit: Smaller pic = better.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...keep the beard! I know you said you wanna grow it long but imo they look better trimmed. :) Also love the fluffy hair.

TFIF is all I have to say about my day so far.

Whooooops! I sort of overslept for about 2 hours, haha. Guess I really was tired. =P

That does sorta ruin my plan of finishing those illustrations before 12, since that's in half an hour, heh. I hope they don't mind if I still send it in in the afternoon... >.>;

*yawns*

Whooooops! I sort of overslept for about 2 hours, haha. Guess I really was tired. =P

*yawns*

I did exactly the same, I was meant to be sat in uni for half 8, its hald 10 and I've only just got here!

edit: 5 hours to go, nearly finished, just format this video, write a page. Then place on a cd and wahey. It means I can go on a train to home then! ^_^

Back off to uni in a few hours. But first, off to pick up my 2 new pairs of glasses.

Should have pictures tonight if I can be bothered.

for those who give a shit: my cat is back to his old self again after making himself ill yesterday. He spent the entire day in my room asleep then, in awesome return to form, the first thing he did when he felt better was to come and find me for a hug

:yay:

for those who give a shit: my cat is back to his old self again after making himself ill yesterday. He spent the entire day in my room asleep then, in awesome return to form, the first thing he did when he felt better was to come and find me for a hug

Ah good news, it did sound like he just had a tummy bug and usually when its out your system it disappears! Just keep an eye on him for the next week or so :bowdown:

Thats good to hear. Your cat sounds cool.

o____________0

Just heard my meeting of people tonight will be in MK. This does not help my petrol/qualm of where to go to the cinema.

12PM finish work.

- Pick up comics ~Dest; Chesham, 20-25 minutes~ (time unknown, need to know other plans)

- Cinema ~Dest; Unknown, Ayles? ~back from Chesham 20-25 minutes, possibly Hemel, 15-20 minutes from Chesham, possibly MK, 30-35 minutes from Ayles, 40-50 minutes from Chesham~

- Go out. ~Shrugs~

Need to know where we're going ASAP, as theres a choice of two/three venues of cinemage.

The Beast is gonna need some petrolium deposition.

been having computer problems all morning, after several start up repairs and system restores though it all seems to be working now. Just going to pop out for some breakfast in a minute.