NEurope

YESS!

:heart:

Sorted. I presume a forum posting is legal enough documentation.

Lazy people. Getting lifts to carry stuff between places. I had to carry several bags of dry mix concrete from my house, to the trains station and then to school and I was 15. Now I know people will question why I did as such and believe me it's not an interesting story.... well not really. Wasn't for a prank. Was for design tech. where I was making a table out of concrete (yes, concrete). It had two concrete ends and was bridged by wood which had been bent into shape. Hard to explain without showing a pic and I'd have to look one out. Perhaps I shall. Paj if you're reading this, is it still in the DT department at EA? It would be in the hut if it's still there. Wasn't taking that home. No one could lift it into the hall for the exhibition.

But yeh, lazy young people. :shakehead:heh:

Well if it was a design tech project you would have chosen to make it out of concrete so you have no ground (ba-dum-cha!) to stand on :p

And if it makes you feel better, I had to carry near enough my own (measly) weight on Christmas eve with me. And in the case of nightwolf I think its in the interest of her personal safety if she doesn't take all that expensive stuff on public transport.

I did have to make it out of concrete. :shakehead If Paj comes in here, I'm sure he'll back me up in saying how much of a twat a certain male DT teacher is. Basically forced me to do it and them complained it was taking too long. I wanted to make it completely out of wood and bend it to shape but he had bigger and 'better' ideas.

haha it's something over 100miles to sheffield from where I am, not as far as jayseven as I'm sure he'll butt in at some point :heh: just to get one over me!

Neither would I, it's annoying though, he has to travel back from reading (over 3 hour drive) the night before. I suggested a day out in sheffield to conpensate! I'd drive myself also, but I hardly know the road to sheffield and nowhere to park my car.

You are still technically young, unless you want me to call you grandad from now on? ;)

Maybe drive with your dad and your stuff in your dad's car, then unload, then he can drive back? Consider this my rebuttal.

I did have to make it out of concrete. :shakehead If Paj comes in here, I'm sure he'll back me up in saying how much of a twat a certain male DT teacher is. Basically forced me to do it and them complained it was taking too long. I wanted to make it completely out of wood and bend it to shape but he had bigger and 'better' ideas.

Make formal complaints. I would have thought using concrete would require equipment and therefore cost alot of money..unless school has changed that much in two years.

I made basically a small table out of wood or plastic and that was about as far as it goes for my old school.

edit: That was the plan jay :P, but considering I have to be 25 to legally drive his car..or my mum's as they are both jeeps.

Yeh, there should have been equipment. Wasn't though. Didn't really seem like health and safety was overly important. They left me alone with a Angle grinder in a shed to cut some bolts. Oh how I miss being at that school. Nice to see my money that was going to my fee was being used wisely. :heh:

Really? I did not know that!

Ordered a bunch of pizzaaaaaa... watching battlestaaaaaaa.... drinking cidaaaa.... not much elsaaaaaaaaaaa!

Been having some pretty nice days, heh. Yesterday Flinky and I had our Christmas celebrationsssss. We went shopping at like 5pm, walking back home in the cold with six heavy bags. We cooked ourselves some yummy stuff: some brownies and a vegetable lasagna, all made from scratch (and first time ever we've made this). Plus some garlic bread. Mmmmm. It was all delicioussss, even though we like, didn't start with our dinner until midnight, haha.

We also exchanged presents, yay! ^_____^

140.jpg

158.jpg

Though today we had to deal with the aftermath: a huuuuuuuuuge pile of dishes. Plus the fridge kept leaking water from ice that had formed in the back, so we completely cleaned that as well. Took us a good two hours (or even longer). X3

And now we are going to watch Home Alone, one of my Christmas presents, and eat brownies and donuts. =D

Did more of my essay. Not as much as I wanted but I'll try and do a bit more before going out for NYE tomorrow.

Updated my personal blog. My summary of the decade in two posts. :heh:

It's weird looking back.

140.jpg

158.jpg

Amazing. All I can make is super noodles. Nice super noodles though. :smile:

OH MY GOD! ITS SHOOTING STARS NIGHT TONIGHT ON BBC 2!

This is so great.

SHOOTING STARS EVENING PEOPLE! HOP TO IT! NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE WATCHING IT WOWOWOW!!

13 minutes in and it's shit. I don't know why I'm surprised since it wasn't that funny to begin with.

Just watched the premiere of the new Flight of the Conchords series. That automatically makes the day awesome, regardless of anything else that may or may not have happened.

13 minutes in and it's shit. I don't know why I'm surprised since it wasn't that funny to begin with.

You take that back. In its day it was fantastic...but I must say the episode today wasn't really anything to write home about. :\

You take that back. In its day it was fantastic...but I must say the episode today wasn't really anything to write home about. :\

Yes it was! It was brill! I rode all the way home chanting its greatness! :(

Edit.....Virgin +1 right now.....

I WILL NEVER TAKE IT BACK.

I can't really remember what it was like back in the day [which implies it was nothing to write home about to begin with] but it might've been entertainings. :)

Got my ear pierced yesterday (by a needle - I'll have you know). Looks lovely.

And learned I was one of two people from my year at school to get accepted by Oxford. "I love that fact" I said aloud.

Today i had a rather weird encounter with an american male.

The conversation went something like this:

"Your a fag"

I was a bit suprised but i still came abck with a thoughtful yet original retort.

"No, your a fag"

He almost started crying and im not joking.

He just singed out after screaming it about 3 more times at me.

aw @ Flinkenuh! Sweet =)

I bloody have to work tomorrow *cries* I've begun to find myself getting REALLY impatient with people on the phone. Some are bloody arseholes. Sometimes I just want to tell them all to GTFO. I have to work on new years eve, what a load of shit :(

no no its okay, just you go on ahead and talk to people beside you while we have a queue of people waiting at quarter to five *angers*

Been having some pretty nice days, heh. Yesterday Flinky and I had our Christmas celebrationsssss. We went shopping at like 5pm, walking back home in the cold with six heavy bags. We cooked ourselves some yummy stuff: some brownies and a vegetable lasagna, all made from scratch (and first time ever we've made this). Plus some garlic bread. Mmmmm. It was all delicioussss, even though we like, didn't start with our dinner until midnight, haha.

We also exchanged presents, yay! ^_____^

140.jpg

158.jpg

Though today we had to deal with the aftermath: a huuuuuuuuuge pile of dishes. Plus the fridge kept leaking water from ice that had formed in the back, so we completely cleaned that as well. Took us a good two hours (or even longer). X3

And now we are going to watch Home Alone, one of my Christmas presents, and eat brownies and donuts. =D

huuuuuuuuuge looking brownies and a vegetable lasagna. :o

Just played a lot of mariokart quite over excitedly, very fun. Shooting stars did have some moments of laughter for me, one being something like 'I don't think all mexicans have donkeys'. But all in all it felt a bit stale, the reminiscing show on before it was funnier.

Just watched the premiere of the new Flight of the Conchords series. That automatically makes the day awesome, regardless of anything else that may or may not have happened.

Yes!!! I watched that the other day and loved. I didn't think any of the songs were absolute classics, but still was :heart:.

Today I bought The Wire series 4.

Man it's awesome. Just...so articulate, so carefully put together, so intricate. I've missed it so.

In its day it was fantastic...but I must say the episode today wasn't really anything to write home about. :\

Agreed, only just finished watching the episode. At the beginning, it just showed they were desperate for laughs from anywhere.

Best bit was the end with Jack Dee trying not to move with the Opera Singer blaring in his face.

Its been an ok day i guess, not much happened as such. I did manage to watch Hellboy II and play more Prince of Persia and Fable II earlier, which was good.

Today I bought The Wire series 4.

Man it's awesome. Just...so articulate, so carefully put together, so intricate. I've missed it so.

Greatest TV Show of all time.

hyperbole is fun

I too, am starting S4 soon. Should be brilliant. Which do you think is the weakest season so far? The consensus is 2 right? I think I preferred 2 to 3. The dock union owner character was great, and entertaining.

On that note, you seen Generation Kill? The actor who plays Ziggy is in that too, as Ziggy again.

Right, The Wire. I have ReZzz series 1, I watched the first 20 mins (which by the way was like going back to the 90's, love), then got distracted by something, a phonecall or whatever, and have never since returned to it. I should really, people do say its the bee's knees.

it is. it really, really is. It's on a totally different level. It's like an epic novel in motion, rather than something as simple as a mere television series.

I hooked some speakers up to a 10 year old amp and ended up with a nice surround sound system (Minus a Sub Woofer) for my Wii. Though without the sub woofer its not really that different.