NEurope

To be fair, to be 'in a relationship' on facebook the other person has to approve it. So she is as much to blame.

My disgcusting "friend" thinks hes in an "its complicated" relationship.

I wonder just how complicated a relationship with his own hand can get though....

Poor Ell :( and Molly!

*hugs*

(but not too much!)

My day has been good. I do love Psycholgy and today was very interesting about Gay/Lesbian and Electronic relationships. :grin:

Yesterday was my first day at M and S. Exhausting!

The Till is pretty easy though it's all spelled out for me. :D Only had to press the bell once.

I was working well past the shops closing times filling up shelves for the next day!

It was like being in a Zombie Apocalypse trapped in the deserted shopping centre. VERY CREEPY as there was only 3 of us left in the store.

Also filling up all the snack shelves is like my idea of torture as for 4 straight hours I was looking at delicious snack after snack! And I couldn't eat one thing. Not even the Box of Minc Pies I acccidently split open with my pen!!!

I was so hungry! still am. :p

*stomach rumbles*

Also filling up all the snack shelves is like my idea of torture as for 4 straight hours I was looking at delicious snack after snack! And I couldn't eat one thing. Not even the Box of Minc Pies I acccidently split open with my pen!!!

I was so hungry! still am. :p

*stomach rumbles*

Accidentally, like we believe that :heh:

Accidentally, like we believe that :heh:

Hehe! :p Seriously though I did it accidently.... :indeed:

I got the cardboard box and ripped into it with my Pen and it ripped straight throughthe box! I was like OH NOES!but there was so many it didn't matter! :)

I wouldn't be good if it was in a Zombie situation, at rationing anyway! I'd eat everything in the store by the end of the first day.

I'd need to take Homer Simpsons Advice! "The trick is too take tiny little bites". :heh:

Wen to college, then went to the flat to do some moar decorating. The bathroom is now black, and there is a lovely cherry blosson branch coming from the roof in our bedroom ^^

Then I went to aerobics (lol), then played DJ Max Clazziquai Edition (:yay: ).

My day was shit i had people in school coming up to me asking if i was bisexual because i got drunk on halloween like stupidly drunk to me someone called me gay and i just said no im bisexual then no one really cared because i was drunk and told people it as a joke but then some bitch makes it her msn telling people i was being serious :(

The curse of alcohol!

Wen to college, then went to the flat to do some moar decorating. The bathroom is now black, and there is a lovely cherry blosson branch coming from the roof in our bedroom ^^

You'll have to post pictures sometime, im quite interested to see what a black bathroom looks like

got a txt off mate about going to town, went at 4pm, which seem,ed daft, but there was 3 of us and we didnt even do much in town.

in WHSmisths, me and one guy bought a wispa, realised we both ahd one so simon goes "eh! wispa team unite!" so we held our wispas aloft and cried "wispa!" my outher mate was utterly blown away.

then we went for a meal at a pub. had a burger that was bigger then my face.

came home and fallout 3.

got a txt off mate about going to town, went at 4pm, which seem,ed daft, but there was 3 of us and we didnt even do much in town.

in WHSmisths, me and one guy bought a wispa, realised we both ahd one so simon goes "eh! wispa team unite!" so we held our wispas aloft and cried "wispa!" my outher mate was utterly blown away.

then we went for a meal at a pub. had a burger that was bigger then my face.

came home and fallout 3.

Sounds like a pretty awesome day to me.

I spent my day being tired and writing about phonetics.

cripes. how come?

Because he was being a dick.

How could he sack him? Is step-son even a proper occupation.

Brother is a "builder" who works with step daddy. Brother Tony has a knack of getting pissed/doped up on Friday nights knowing he has to work Saturday. Not the first time he's not gone to work because he's "hungover".

This Friday some of his mates were round, since mummy and step daddy were away for the weekend, it's what he calls "free yard" [Yard is what twats round here call their house]. He even mentioned to me he didn't want to get too drunk as he had work Saturday. I go out on the piss after work, because I'm pr0 and get back he was in bed [i assume, t'was 4-5am]. Either way it seems his mates got him too drugged up to go to work. Then came the nice gathering Saturday night when he went on the piss with his mates, which resulted in the waking of me at 2:30 when they returned, complete with twatty RnB music.

He didn't clean up his mess, which mainly comprises of a shitload of half empty cans everywhere. He spent the whole of Sunday in his room. Mummy comes home today and is not best pleased, as I didn't clean up his mess [which she doesn't blame me for]. It turns out, he "didn't have time" to clean up, and he didn't go to work because on Friday he "sprained" his ankle, and didn't want to go to work in pain. Yet this brings up the question of how he was able to fuck about on Saturday night. Or if he hurt his foot Saturday night, why didn't he work Saturday day? I need to confirm this.

Either way, to quote Arnie:

"One of us, is in Deep trouble."

How could he sack him? Is step-son even a proper occupation.

I lolled. Lots :P Funniest thing you've ever said.

a family business would still put him on the pay roll. He could get the sack.

umm, yeah! Still waiting to hear back about my Interview. Not expecting anything just yet as I called to ask and they're still after a few references and so on. Gaah. Also, the quality of candidates was apparently very high, which is a bit nerve wrecking.

Anyway, making plans for tonight. A local promoter I know is playing Stop Making Sense, the legendary Talking Heads live film, down at a bar in town aaand giving away choc ices and popcorn.

Genius.

Hopefully get a few peeps down there!

Yeah! No choc-ices, but the talking heads film was sweet.

Went out with some juggle peeps, played some FREE POOL zomg... then dan the dare came along and we saw the mad shizzle. was good.

Written about 1200 words for this nanowrimo thing. A fair bit short of the total I should be at currently (around 5k) but I'm beating everyone else I know who is doing it. besides one guy who has 10k but his story is shit and just regurgitated FANTASYLOL novelist shit. Yeah.

That's it. Feck off.

my day has been okay also I have not been on here for awhile been busy playing fable 2 and other things.

I lolled. Lots :P Funniest thing you've ever said.

Ooooh I dunno about funniest. Definitely up there with everything else I say though. :)

I'm using a bit of non-standard web browsing this morning. That is I am web browsing before I am "up". I'm kickin' it ma dressing gown right now.

*Glances at TV*

Now....seeing Kerry Katona at this time in the morning? Is this a good or bad thing. On the one hand, who wants to see that? It just makes me shudder and feel bad. On the other hand...its like "Well at least I'm not her." Mixed blessing isn't it.

Finally got the internet back, apprently there was a power cut yesterday and it took u-want over a day to get it sorted...annoying really.

Went to the talking heads thing with dan dare and jayseven last night, I was being incredibly anti-social so didn't really appreciate it as much as I normally would, but it was ok, something different! Besides it was nice to find out where the forum/common room was.

Going to the accomdation office in an hour, not particularly looking forward to that, but it has to be done and we need to look early anyway. Bleh.

Started writing got over 500 words I think? Got jay to read it and apprently it's good, I'll probably write some more later, when i get some inspiration.

I feel like I've been punched in the stomach.

Took my dog to the vet yesterday and she's got a tumour which is probably malignant. She's having an operation tomorrow to remove it, but it's likely to come back.

Was reading about it on the internet and typically, they tend to live for about 8 months to a year after the operation.

Am totally heartbroken.

Took my dog to the vet yesterday and she's got a tumour which is probably malignant. She's having an operation tomorrow to remove it, but it's likely to come back.

Was reading about it on the internet and typically, they tend to live for about 8 months to a year after the operation.

Am totally heartbroken.

Oh no :(

Poor doggie, sorry to hear Dog-amoto

Has anyone noticed the newest members name?

-----

Really sorry to hear that Dog-amoto dude. :(

Has anyone noticed the newest members name?

Yeah I noticed yesterday, god knows what the outcome would be if she started posting in gen chit chat with a name like!

Another boring day for me, played some Rock Band, just need 3 more songs on expert and then its done, those damn solos are killing me! Still haven't heard back about any of the jobs I've applied for and am still constantly thinking about my ex, thank god I can't afford any alcohol because if I could I'm pretty sure I would have turned to alcoholism by now in order to waste away the hours!

Fun times... :heh:

went to gym, wasnt feeling it. my mate had a bad foot so we didnt do much cardio, then i had no endurence on the weights. i fucking hate the cold virus.

Am totally heartbroken.

So sorry to hear about your dog. =(

I hope the operation goes okay and she still gets to enjoy the rest of her life. How old is she?

_________

My day was exhausting. Stayed up until 2:30 last night finishing an assignment. Set my alarm to 6:30 but overslept until 7, at which point I still had to finish some work and rush to get ready. Didn't have any breakfast, didn't even get to go to the toilet before going to school. >.<;

Did my presentation in school about my painting and everything, did very well and got a good grade, yay!

Didn't do much in my illustration class because I was all tired and still stressed from all that work, heh.

Skipped my last class and went shopping with my sister. Still needed clothes for a wedding, and we found some... though they were freakishly expensive! But I was tired of looking so just got them.

Went to Infraligne for my workout; seems I almost gained an entire kilo since last time, boooh. =(

The workout was very exhausting too, and I got a cramp in my right leg and my back started hurting. So tonight I'm just gonna sit on the sofa and work a bit on my laptop. Lazy night, yay!

She's 9. I've had her for about 7 years. Was hoping she'd live to about 13 or 14, but that's doubtful now.

Am totally gutted, but will make sure she is comfortable for the rest of her life. You wouldn't think she was ill though, as she's still pretty much herself. When she stops eating and barking at the postman, I'll feel much worse than I do now, but will make sure to make the most of the time she has left

Thanks for your kind comments guys!

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Basically....my mate Tom...he does and did this thing where you go "Mike" then (I) say "Yeah" then they say "Don't talk to me." but if you say their name, they can't say "Don't talk to me" I think Ive talked about it before.

Well it came back today. So lame. And Molly wasn't here when it was around last time....basically so many people got me. Then! Unbeleivable. I was standing next to Molly and Tom, (they sit next to their manager) and I was not doing any work, and she (their manager) goes "Mike" and I thought she was gonna say "Get back to work." But nope....I was like "Yeah" ..."Don't talk to me."

Proper got ripped yo.

One of the team leads came up to me at work today and asked me, "Why can't you be normal?"

I didn't really know what to say...

Most the time I wish I was someone else.