NEurope

Bought a new 60GB xbox console today and it came with this warning

p0810081420xe5.jpg

w2592.png

Erm....yeah....?

You obviously havnt read the setup manual yet. On the 60GB models you have to put them in a microwave for 1 minute to activate the circuitboards.

I was meant to have Fire Marshall training today and its been cancelled! *shakes fist*. I really thought it would progress my career....thats a blatant lie. Anything to get out of doing my actual job.

I wonder why they didn't chose me to be Fire Marshall....am I....am I not responsible?

I think I'm getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas without the 60gb HD, how much will the internal memory serve me for?

Errr... 360's don't have any internal storage space as Rez said.

It comes down to this:

Arcade = 256mb memory card (however most is used up on the preloaded arcade games)

Premium = 60GB HDD

Elite = 120GB HDD

Had an alright day. Had to take part in a strange Psychology experiment for course credit. I had to sit at a computer and a letter would appear and I'd have to say it out loud. After the letter disappeared, a celebrities picture would appear for a second and I had to hit a corresponding to whether I thought they were male or female/british or american. Then later I had to type whether I thought the pictured persons were american or british but add more info if it could be confused. Strange but I now have all of my course credit needed from the experiments for this semester so I can do others just for money :D

At least even with the waiting you can finally get somewhere, woo!

Just this minute got out of bed, stupidly lazy, not pleased as somebody woke me up through text -.-.

Going to go out and buy a few bits and bobs, then lecture at 3, hopefully it finishes slightly early, as much as I like learning about flash, I'm really not in the mood today.

*checks outbox*

woops. :blank:

Frankly, if people didn't text me, I'm not sure I'd ever get woken up. I was here nearly a week before I realised my alarm clock had broken.

Today I had an hour of English, one free where I just came home and played De Blob for a bit, and then three hours of media at a different school. I've been filming a short suspense film, and I also inadvertently stumbled upon a new Emmerdale storyline... thrilling.

Howdy stocka! where ya been?

(RE: Rock Band; 36 songs down, 22 to go; but it's been postponed 'til probably 8 or 9!)

EDIT: My guess is japan...

Hey :) Been a while hasn't it. Yeah i'm in Japan at the moment. How are all of you? It's surreal that each of you that I remember so well is still here as if I was posting on the boards yesterday. I guess everyone tends to stick around?!

Hey :) Been a while hasn't it. Yeah i'm in Japan at the moment. How are all of you? It's surreal that each of you that I remember so well is still here as if I was posting on the boards yesterday. I guess everyone tends to stick around?!

No we just have no lives.

I hope you stick around.

Stick around dude. What does Neogaf have that N-Europe doesn't?!

Although I didn't know you hugely well I do still know you. So hi there, Stocka.

Im sure Ive touched you in a similar way.

Yea thanks :heh:

sorry. got you pegged as an early bird, figured you'd be up:heh:

shoulda been anyway, slacker

Stick around dude. What does Neogaf have that N-Europe doesn't?!

Good humour? :wink:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Im in epic overdraft already (paid two weeks ago), and avoiding spending all and get hit with a rim burning phone bill because T-Mobile are lame and Im not on as decent-a-price plan as I had thought I was. Upgrading to Combi 25 for epic amounts of unlimited texts and a cubic fuck tonne of minutes, VS the shitty flext that I was on.

Oh well, spilt milk mentality eh?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Im in epic overdraft already (paid two weeks ago), and avoiding spending all and get hit with a rim burning phone bill because T-Mobile are lame and Im not on as decent-a-price plan as I had thought I was. Upgrading to Combi 25 for epic amounts of unlimited texts and a cubic fuck tonne of minutes, VS the shitty flext that I was on.

Oh well, spilt milk mentality eh?

You need to switch to this:

goingsfh6.jpg