NEurope

Can anyone tell me why I can't register on tv.com? After trying dozen of unique usernames and being told on each and everone that they were in use, I tried using the username "dddddddddddd", which also in use according to them.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Raining Again. :( Take Care.

I've been to work again today, and it was pretty ok. Trouble is, now I'm reeeeally tired and can't keep my eyes open. I was just watching some Olympic Football highlights, then fell asleep. I've woken up about 2 hours later, twice as tired than I was earlier. You work that one out!

Yaaaaawwwwwnnn.

What's the fucking point in paying for guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm and it not turning up at all.

What's the fucking point in paying for guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm and it not turning up at all.

Because the bastards wanted your money. Your package, item is probably on its way to Mars right now, or flying straight into the Sun.

Well, with the way Royal Mail are today... that could be possible, although it wouldn't reach Mars in our lifetime ;).

I don't normally check the pages prior to the one it's already on, so I never knew... but I'm really sorry Raining. It's good that you've acknowledged that fact he didn't suffer for his sake. I hope you and the rest of your family pull through :) My condolences go out.

I went to Shoreditch Festival today with a friend. We just sat on the grass and bantered. Found out she's taking this year off at university which is kind of lame. Still, it was a nice day.

I like sitting in parks, talking.

Well, with the way Royal Mail are today... that could be possible, although it wouldn't reach Mars in our lifetime ;).

That's true. There's be little mini_LiNks and other such creatures running around by the time it got to Maas.

Seriously tired. I'm currently just sat on a chair, with a sorta stoned smile on my face.

Also, bought some new guitar plectrums, some sexy ones! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Today I woke up disappointed, thinking that my Ghost In The Shell DVD's still hadn't arrived. (It had, in fact, been sent to next door, but they brought it round. Yay.)

I also celebrated the beginning of the new Premier League season by watching Soccer Saturday and smiling ear to ear, happy that the football is now, properly, back. (Even though Villa are playing tomorrow, and they had already played on Thursday.)

I've just spent some time learning to play "I Ran (So Far Away)" by A Flock Of Seagulls on guitar all over again, as I had completely forgotten how to play it. :woops: But I remember it all now, so I'm alreet.

I went to Shoreditch Festival today with a friend. We just sat on the grass and bantered. Found out she's taking this year off at university which is kind of lame. Still, it was a nice day.

I like sitting in parks, talking.

I had a half hour to kill yesterday for a house viewing which was near the river so I went and sat down listened to some music and read. People strolling by and kids enjoying one of those water shooting things (far enough in the distance that their annoying screams of delight did not interupt my music). Was rather pleasant.

I went to work and booked 25 hours of overtime.

Then I got home and my Reading Festival ticket has arrived, so I'm crazy excited now :D

Why is it people view going to the cinema alone as such a taboo?

As I believe Nightwolf said recently, you sit in the dark and don't talk anyway. Why the big drama about going with friends?

Exactly. I enjoy watching movies on my own much more anyway (at leas the first time), because otherwise I tend to be looking at what my mates' reactions are, and I don't end up really seeing the movie for what it's worth, cause I'm pretty drunk by that point anyway...

Anyway, I don't think I've enjoyed a film as much as I just enjoyed The Dark Knight for a long long time. Getting through the origin stories is all well and good, as they pretty much all follow a reasonably familiar template, but this really dug into the characters more than any other superhero flick has dared to so far. I'm definitely gonna go see this again, especially since Batman = teh best superhero evar...

Wall-E tomorrow aswell. Awesome! :yay:

I was the same when I saw it. I was just so immensely impressed by how much they dared to attempt, and then achieved it all flawlessly. Immense film.

Just been out drinking with my friend since 7pm last night and i never drank this much before.

YAY!! I DID IT!!!

Trick (Stupid Idea) that made me sleep:

3 Clocks booked to 8:00 PM, and one music that would repeat itself between 00:00 AM and 1:00 AM, took me something like 25 minutes to lost my senses ^^

(Music was 50 Cent - I am going to die tonight, only music i liked of 50 Cent, but now im bored of it, Hooray, i sleeped and i don't like ONE SINGLE MUSIC of 50 Cent anymore, Double Jackpot!!!)

Fantastic I'm glad you enjoyed it Bard, I may have to go see it again myself actually.

My night actually has been pretty annoying, I've been up half the night not being able to sleep, got abit further in spyro though ^_^

Got work today...

So I miss the Chelsea match. It'll have to be radio.

aw son of a bitch!

my sound card is going to the dogs again. Anyone know about this kind of thing?

Had a shit day yesterday, first found out that I've been excluded from a big night out with a load of friends next week. Apparently the night out is supposed to have been cancelled, but of all the people going I'm the only one who has been told it's cancelled. Then ended up having a blazing row with someone and found out that another supposed friend has been telling people something I told them in confidence. I just feel like I don't know who my friends are or who I can trust anymore, I'm so upset and angry, and I've no one to take it out on but myself, I can feel myself going in to self destruct mode.

Anyone know if there is another way to listen to Radio5 Live Extra on the internet other than the BBC website? I'm stuck at work and just found out it's blocked.....

Or any other places that would have the Chelsea v Pompey match?

Had a shit day yesterday, first found out that I've been excluded from a big night out with a load of friends next week. Apparently the night out is supposed to have been cancelled, but of all the people going I'm the only one who has been told it's cancelled. Then ended up having a blazing row with someone and found out that another supposed friend has been telling people something I told them in confidence. I just feel like I don't know who my friends are or who I can trust anymore, I'm so upset and angry, and I've no one to take it out on but myself, I can feel myself going in to self destruct mode.

Oh rokhed :( , friends are such wankers these days! Have a massive hug *hugs*

Anyone know if there is another way to listen to Radio5 Live Extra on the internet other than the BBC website? I'm stuck at work and just found out it's blocked.....

Or any other places that would have the Chelsea v Pompey match?

Try this website, mate.

http://www.mediauk.com/radio/313/bbc-radio-5-live

and

http://www.mediauk.com/radio/317/bbc-radio-5-live-sports-extra

Aw rok, I'm so sorry to hear that. it's pure shit when mates do these things to each other. You can always talk to us when you need a rant :)

--

Our house phone has been ringing non-stop. Our family seems to be the first contact with what happened my uncle... My dad and my uncle's son has been arranging the funeral. The funeral has been arranged really quickly (seems to be a general trend in this country) he died on saturday and his funeral is on monday.

Went walk round the village I live in today, its completely flooded. The river has burst its banks out onto the football pitches. The weather has been madness lately.

Went walk round the village I live in today, its completely flooded. The river has burst its banks out onto the football pitches. The weather has been madness lately.

same here!

our street was flooded! me and greg had to cut our night short last night as my street was flooded - i had to walk home another way

luck our house is on a hill so we missed the flooding :)

did u hear that the belfast motorway is flooded and the belfast underpass is under 15ft of water? amazing