NEurope

So does this mean others can be unbanned if they say they wont be twats too?

I imagine it's a case-by-case thing. The3rdChildren was often cheeky, but other than the thread that got him banned he was a genuinely good poster.

I have chocolate milk. All is right with the world¹.

¹World located outside my immediate vicinity not included.

Or we just give his address to dynastygal and say he's a butcher.

I think you're onto something here...

I just looked up this dynastygirl and I have to say I'm not impressed by her at all.

Good thing I don't know too much about half the banned members! Reminds me of the forum I used to admin on...I sympathise that some people who were banned here maybe given a second chance but sometimes it's nice to remind ourselves why they were banned in the first place and if they will see this as an opportunity to come back and be arseholes again?

I'm starting to wonder if all my piercings and my hair colour are making me lose my personality.... Everyone I know seems to think of me as the "coloured hair" and not a person. Especially my family - outside immediate family anyway. Conversation generally revolves around my hair, and seemingly whacky dress sense..

I'm thinking of a complete image change.... Any suggestions guys?

I did wonder about that actually, was going to mention something yesterday about it.

^_^

Just did a bit of reading about whats just gone on, and it seems The3rd's last post was february last year, so how could you have wondered about it when you've only been registered since january this year?

Sorry for being a nosey bastard, but your statement kinda stuck out.

Just did a bit of reading about whats just gone on, and it seems The3rd's last post was february last year, so how could you have wondered about it when you've only been registered since january this year?

Sorry for being a nosey bastard, but your statement kinda stuck out.

Oh no I was on about Jordan's comment of another member, blackfox as he had banned member on his name.

I was abit confused as to whether he was actually a banned member or decided to change the text underneathe his name :)

edit: Raining you should do that slices of colour hair thing you were talking about yesterday, I think it'd be awesome and you could probably get away with more than one colour at once =].

Oh no I was on about Jordan's comment of another member, blackfox as he had banned member on his name.

I was abit confused as to whether he was actually a banned member or decided to change the text underneathe his name :)

Oh I see! My bad, I had slight suspicions you were previously banned, forgiveness please! *bows*

I just looked up this dynastygirl and I have to say I'm not impressed by her at all.

What did your research turn up?

What did your research turn up?

I was looking on the noteable banned members, which has alot

of reference to her, she seems very pushy to other members (because she was a vegan?) and somewhat irratating. :blank:

Am I wrong?

edit: Gamer don't worry about it ^_^, no I'm not a previously banned member, I joined in january and that is the only time I have joined here.

She also had homicidal tendencies.

You say it like like we've not all thought about it at some point or another - even if just for a split second.

You say it like like we've not all thought about it at some point or another - even if just for a split second.

What are you suggesting? I'm pure as fuck mate.

True, but from what I can gather there's spilt seconds and going mental constantly..?

Does this forum not have a graveyard of some sort? (I may have seen this question somewhere and forgotten the answer) I searched for dynastygirl because I was curious and got about 15 threads up, most of them recent.

True, but from what I can gather there's spilt seconds and going mental constantly..?

Well, if someone's genuinely ill, surely they deserve special consideration to match their own personal needs.

My girlfriend is going to the house of a guy with her friend that she met just the other day ): I trust her but whether I trust him is another thing =/

Work was also rubbish.

Well, if someone's genuinely ill, surely they deserve special consideration to match their own personal needs.

From her boyfriends side he seemed to think there was nothing wrong with her mentally. If there was mental issue it is different, but apprently there wasn't?

Obviously I could be wrong because I wasn't around at the time. It's just my curiousity getting the best of me.

I'm not going to lie, she wasn't as homicidal as shit as fair as I knew. To be fair, the boyfriend is on this forum, isn't it a bit disrespectful to be discussing the possible mental problems of his girlfriend?:wtf:

I'm not going to lie, she wasn't as homicidal as shit as fair as I knew. To be fair, the boyfriend is on this forum, isn't it a bit disrespectful to be discussing the possible mental problems of his girlfriend?:wtf:

Sorry, I wasn't meant to be accusing of her because I thought she was ''normal'' just abit more rattled about issues with her being a vegan, again it's my curiousity about her being deleted.

Im with this statement.

From what Im hearing she may of been absolutely batshit insane, and I'l admit I havent heard the whole story, but ofcourse her boyfriend is going to see her side of things. After all, he loves her presumably.

Some one mentioned she was vegan, was she one of those pushy types were if you ate meat your scum of the earth? Cause I'l admit, those are annoying and way too narrow minded.

Haha nice insult. Executed well.

Personally I didn't like the grey text. So as long as that doesn't come back I don't care. This coloured text lark is getting ridiculous, especially when it's hard to read.

*looks at Dannyboy-the-dane*

I hear ya. I was the first person on the internet to ever used coloured text.

From her boyfriends side he seemed to think there was nothing wrong with her mentally. If there was mental issue it is different, but apprently there wasn't?

Obviously I could be wrong because I wasn't around at the time. It's just my curiousity getting the best of me.

Fair enough then.

Whilst I was a long time lurker before joining, I rarely looked at the General Boards as I could never work out what anybody was ever going on about - much like when you change jobs and there's this big inside joke that you'll never get because you'll never be privy to.

So, my ignorance in this case is just me trying to find some evidence to base an opinion on, and I like to be fair where and whenever possible.

Im with this statement.

From what Im hearing she may of been absolutely batshit insane, and I'l admit I havent heard the whole story, but ofcourse her boyfriend is going to see her side of things. After all, he loves her presumably.

Some one mentioned she was vegan, was she one of those pushy types were if you ate meat your scum of the earth? Cause I'l admit, those are annoying and way too narrow minded.

She was that to the extreme, she also came on here and acted like she knew everyone and that she had seen "all the situations before" and relationships between us all etc, and she said she'd firebomb McPhees workplace in the end.