NEurope

That's what the chat room is for.

Do you really think so? Look how much better the forums are now than a few months ago when we had the MPT. There are loads of new threads which turn into big discussions now rather than being discussed for about 2 posts in the MPT. The forums are getting back to the way the were in the good ol' days.

This is essentially the mpotd thread. Thats how I use it and most others do anyway.

Also the chat room is absolute shite.

People have basically been using this thread as the MPOTD thread anyway though.

That will now be clamped down on.

Yeah...but why? I mean, does it actually harm anyone?

Who gets a negative effect from it? It just seems incredibly petit.

The staff feels that it harms the board.

Now, lets' stay on topic.

My day was alright yesterday - I had my appraisal at work and I'm not being promoted for petty political reasons (can't promote me at the same time as someone who's been here for longer.) Bit annoying, but as long as the yearly wage increase is decent it won't matter.

My day yesterday was pretty good. Went up oxford to get a dress for my girlfriend for the wedding we are going to. Then we went over to covent garden and had some food.

After that we headed to the piccadilly theatre to go and see Grease the Musical which was amazing, I loved every second of it.

Tonight im off to see bloc party then in the morning leaving early to go to this wedding which is in cambridge! woop

My day yesterday was not too bad at all. My boss gave me a free copy of Cooking Mama with Spatula and Pan attachments as he doesn't have a Wii and then we had the office Christmas party. I chatted with various hot office girls, got drunk and then walked home in a state.

Good times.

Had a fun day. Only had 2 lessons which was awesome, and one of the lessons (Pyschology) we were talking about sexual conversations now and back in the 50's. Someone has top read a "erotic book" to the class and we had to study there reaction. It was pretty funny because it was pretty explicit.

Also, I was chatting with a mates mates (or whatever) girlfriend during a free, and we were having a good laugh. Then her boyfriend turned up and started moaning at me for flirting with her, and then moaning at her for doing the same thing. I coudn't stop laughing.

Hahah, some guys are so jealous its crazy. Like they wont let people look at their girlfriend.

I know, it's a bit random. The again I was flirting her, because she's fit, but thats not the point is it?....*runs*

As long as you didnt have sex with her its fine.

....Wait....you didnt have sex with her did you? Cos' then he has merit to be mad.

As long as you didnt have sex with her its fine.

....Wait....you didnt have sex with her did you? Cos' then he has merit to be mad.

:bowdown: Haha, no, I didn't have sex with her.

I mean, everyone flirts, it's what people do. I've always done it, I can't help it. I get told I do it all the time, but I mean, people always seem to do it back, so I don't see whats wrong. A bit of harmless flirting doesn't harm anyone...right?

So, nice easy morning, little lie in.

Went to my graphics exam for half 1. Went fucking terrible, i forgot my ruler and rubber (and it woulda helped a lot), didnt know what half the written answers were, and my drawing is terrible.

Broke up to day at one o' clock!! :yay: and i have been out having (a delicious!) lunch. :grin:

had some random test thing this morning and there was a maths section of which i knew none of the answers to. :heh:

Also i can play games again without guilt of work looming over me! :) except the revision i have to do for my mocks....

I handed in all my Coursework tody! :bouncy:

*Checks definition of "EPIC PHAIL" in dictionary*

Went to my graphics exam

forgot my ruler and rubber.

Better to forget it in the mock, than the real thing though! (Christ , dont do that!)

Today I couldn't concentrate in anything. it seems when I get to college my mind just goes absolutely blank. I can't think of anything and I lose the will to do anything.

Apart from that and some minor things I really can't be arsed saying, it's been an ok day.

Had my mocks all this week, I think I did well except for a potential U in maths. :o I also had a kind of Christmas school party today too. I go bowling for PE with a few other people, just a small group, and the teacher ordered us all pizza. Twas good fun.

I didn't do much yesterday, apart from play GHIII on medium with the lefty flip turned on. Watched episodes of Bleach on YouTube, and set up a Wikipedia file of myself with my username.

Wikipedia reference-linkUser:RockwithRoostophe

Broke up at work today for Christmas. Was quite sad saying goodbye to some fellow-college's, as they won't be coming back after the festive season is over :( We all went to McDonalds for a goodbye lunch. Very classy eh!

I'm back bitches. Been at sea for a long time. Got my submariners medal and then had a shite duty alongside. Home for weekend and hope to consume a lot of Single Malt. I have Metroid Prime 3 to finish and Mario Galaxy to start. Train sucked though, as always. Bleh.

I'm posting again because my day involved more actions. After going up in the attick and getting down the christmas trees I had a sweet and sour chicken with fried rice takeout for dinner. We put the trees up, just the trees. No decorations because we all knew what would happen if we did.

Half 6 I went to work. Passed another 4 hours somehow, then got a lift off an 80 year old man who is a pretty good driver and has made me was his car.

Now... the weekend.

My day has ended well, Will Smith was really funny on Friday Night With Jonathon Ross, I burst out laughing quite a few times. :D And, now I'm awaiting scrubs to come on.

Woop for awesome TV making an ok day better!

Had my Finance exam tonight at 6pm. Went well.

Accounting exxam tomorrow at 6pm. Have to be up early tomorrow to cram for it.

And my housemates friend who stayed with us for a couple of weeks was knocked down today on her way to the exam... :( Apparently she is okay tho - a little shaken but not too hurt

Edit: I just found out that a fella I knew when I was about 16/17 (4-5 yrs ago) died last night in his sleep from a severe asthma attack..... fuck ...

"Oh my god, hotness, I want to bang you."

"I can't believe I'm getting hit on by the famose solid snaaaaaaake."

"Whatever, shut up."

My day consistef of the drunken repeitions of those quotes, again, and again, and on and on,until i lost thewill tolive. WHy won't my fucking spacebarwork?

My day has followed a piece of string winding it's way out of a maze. Unfortunately, I have somehow lost it.