NEurope

*Ellmeister lays the law book down onto the desk. A drip of toxic fly juice drips down onto the floor. A woodlouce walks over and starts drinking the juice. The woodlouce walks off, no doubt to return one day possibly uberly powerful and souped up.

Or he contracts HIV*

Thats it, make me shit myslef scared again :( Thanks.

Its ok, I'll go to tellyn's african site and buy not only a fly killing gun.. but a woodlouse killing gun.

That gun is absofeckinglutely amazing Tellyn!!

EDIT:THE FLY IS STILL ALIVE! HOW DID IT SURVIVE AN ATTACK FROM MY LAW BOOK?!?!?! that does 9999hp damage O.o should have been an overkill ¬_¬

Its ok, I'll go to tellyn's african site and buy not only a fly killing gun.. but a woodlouse killing gun.

Oh you've no need to worry....you see, you're the main character, so you cant die. Unless...well unless it has an awesome twist and you do die...in which...well sorry.

EDIT:THE FLY IS STILL ALIVE! HOW DID IT SURVIVE AN ATTACK FROM MY LAW BOOK?!?!?! that does 9999hp damage O.o should have been an overkill ¬_¬

Isn't it just. :D I must have the highest fly killing count ever from this gun. ;)

Looks like you laid down the law for the fly. *ba dum, chh!* But it looks like it had 10,000HP. :o

I once slay a fly on my wall with an issue of GamesMaster. There was a red and black mark on the wall from Marios hat picture that was on the front cover. I never cleared it off...It was one there for 3 years, until I move out. Lol.

First day back at school this week, it was kind of boring and i couldn't really concentrate in the lessons as i still feel very ill! :)

I have also misplaced my Tingle game....

Today was a historic day for me.

Today was the first time I have ever made a cup of tea. (Actually, it was two.)

My Grandma's come over from Wales and is staying for the week. And Mum told me to make a cup for her when she gets here.

I didn't expect to have to make two cups, the other for my Aunt, but I managed it. And I now know how to make a nice cup of tea. :smile:

I had an awesome day!:yay: I had to get up and get to college for 6am, and then got a minibus to manchester (2 and a half hour journey) to a philosophy lecture. Got to wonder round manchester for a bit with some mates, and the journey back was awesome fun too. Only just got back.

College tomorrow again though, no frees :(

My day will get a whole lot better if I get tickets for Radiohead =D. In other news I saw Family Guy boxsets new for a tenner in Blockbusters which seemed like quite a good deal (except season 6)

I have had the worst day of my life so far last Friday me and two of my mates asked for a picture of my mates boyfriend in her bra so she sends it then when everyone’s asleep i looked because i was curious now I’m being blamed for them splitting up what do you guys think?

Because me and my friend pretended to be her boyfriend for i joke and i took the topless joke a bit far so she sent it.

I have had the worst day of my life so far last Friday me and two of my mates asked for a picture of my mates boyfriend in her bra so she sends it then when everyone’s asleep i looked because i was curious now I’m being blamed for them splitting up what do you guys think?

I don't understand what you're on about? Who did what when someone was asleep?

I don't understand what you're on about? Who did what when someone was asleep?

Looked at a picture of my mates girlfriend in a bra.

Looked at a picture of my mates girlfriend in a bra.

Oh right, you said boyfriend. Yeah...thats not a very funny joke TBH.

I thought at first he meant a picture of his mate, in his girlfriend's bra..

That's what I thought aswell. Or am I missing something?