NEurope

Surrounded by men dressed up as Sakura, fat little boys dressed up as Naruto, large old men dressed up as Ichigo, small girls dressed as cats, a woman with a horn on her head (or horny woman as Letty pointed out).

How do you think my day was...

hmm, you reminded me of something that happened today (cause u work in game)

went to pre-order metroid for greg (early christmas pressie) and the guy at the till didnt have a clue

ME: i want to pre-order metroid 3 for the wii please

GUY: what?

ME: metroid? for the wii? *points to sign*

GUY: what?

....long pause

GUY: oh that one

are most people in game that stupid? :P

lols. Some are. But dont see how they could miss Metroid in particular, as the company has been mentioning it a lot lately.

lols. Some are. But dont see how they could miss Metroid in particular, as the company has been mentioning it a lot lately.

and the guy himself has a wii apparently! and its not as if he's new or anything *sighs*

im only gettin it outta game as i have a 10 pounds on a gift card to use

:yay:

Urgh, so far it's kinda crap.

Had to get up too early to my liking (6:30), when it was still dark and freezingly cold. I get to school only to find out not too long ago that the teacher from our first class isn't here. Thanks for letting us know school!

So now I'm sitting here in a stupid class doing some Flash stuff... while I could've slept 2 hours longer. =(

Edit: and since I already did the things I was supposed to do in the next class, I now don't have to go to that one either (according to the teacher), meaning another two hours of being bored... And all my friends (the two of them XP ) are in a different class. Bleh.

And so my second week off begins. I will probably pre-order HD DVD playa for 360 today, and go somewhere with Claire, and I will buy plastic boxes and arrange my Heroclixzz!

My day today is great. Im on my day off after working 7 earlies (have to get up at 5am when on earlies).

Today will consist of me doing NOTHING! :D

Quite good so far, passed my theory test.

49/50 for multiple choice and 54/75 for hazzard perception.

Well I was able to turn what looked like a crappy day into a better one.

Since the first teacher never showed up, our class did the exercise we were supposed to do in our second class (both are computer classes), since the teacher of that class said we could and so we wouldn't have to go to her class. So then instead of having two hours of doing nothing, I joined another group (the one of my friends) in their class. Which is the class I'd normally have in the afternoon. Meaning I didn't have to go to that one anymore and go home early! =D

Played some Phantom Hourglass and think I'm now going to work for my Illustration class, then watch Lost later on tv. =3

I am currently in the most boring lecture ever....A Survey of Pre-modern Japanese Literature....OMG, I swear if the teacher was any more boring health and safety would have to take him away!!

going to my grannys memorial service tonight (big proper funeral is tomorrow :()

not lookin forward to it

Sorry to hear that. That sucks...:(

A bit of an odd day!

I got up around 5:30 did some work and then started to feel unwell at 8 with pains in my stomach so went back to bed where i stayed until about 11, then i played Bioshock, then Stranglehold.

In between i had toast and a bowl of Tomato Soup! :)

I'm great now though! :D

going to my grannys memorial service tonight (big proper funeral is tomorrow :()

not lookin forward to it

That sucks! Hope everything goes ok for you.

not lookin forward to it

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother Magicbuttons. Take good care of yourself. =(

*hugs*

Not good Buttons. :/ Hope it all goes okay.

Well today I went into school to get some history coursework marked, and was mightily pissed off when I realised the teacher wasn't even in.

Today I went shopping!

And I might go see Saw 4 tonight, if someone will go with me :(

Today I went shopping!

And I might go see Saw 4 tonight, if someone will go with me :(

*Laughs at MSN convo*

Intersting yet boring day, skatepark, as fucking always.

Mum's cooking toad in the hole, it's real inuendo food.

Pretty good day. Was very enjoyable at work, and I got told that I was somewhere in the top 3 most hard working employee's in the admin dept. Go me! :yay:

I was also very pleased to discover my laptop on my bed when I got home. Thank you PC World for fixing it!

Today just involved playing WoW and sitting on these forums.

Good point = I found my halloween costume

Bad Point = " Due to huge demand, We have currently suspended new orders until 12:00 noon on the 23rd October. Please check back then & apologies for any inconvenience."

Meh

Was ok...bit boring. Still no post that I want ¬¬

And lol, Harribo just tried to spam my dead forums...how sad.

And lol, Harribo just tried to spam my dead forums...how sad.

Lol, awesome. Link?