NEurope

Took my car to get the exhaust repaired. Earlier this week I'd taken it to Kwik fit for a quote of £200. Decided that sounded a little steep so took it to a Garage in Birmingham and got the work done for £80 Total. -It took all day so I had to kill time in Birmingham window shopping, and also went to see Stardust at the pictures (which is well worth seeing) sadly I had to make a dash in the last 5 mins to catch a bus in horrid traffic to reach the car place in time before it closed.

Working all weekend now.

Good start to the day, my Orange Box arrived, and garlic and herb tuna melts for breakfast.

Annoyed...low and behold packages arrive...HMV ones! But still no play.com and amazon...I ordered HMV again about 3 days ago, and most have arrived. Yet it's been well over a week or so and still nothing from Amazon or last package from Play.

Slept til 11.40ish when I got a text off a special someone, exchanged a few texts and then the neighbours next door were having a domestic so I woke up, brushed my teeth and now here I am.

Last day off until at least the...28th (at a guess, depends what the rota is like for that week) so im making the most.

Been good so far :)

Went for an hour long run which felt good and am having a partayy and watching the rugby later, which should be fun :)

It's a lovely day outside, but my flats a mess, my student loan still isn't in and for some reason absolutely nothing looks or feels they way I think it should. Been awake since nine but I've only just finally pushed through to the cognitive process of making myself a cup of tea, and for some reason my hands are really freaking me out. I think I'm having one of my broken brain days.

You get around, weren't you in Cornwall yesterday?

Indeed I was, and I got the night train to London, hence the early morning thing.

Anyway - my day!

Me and my cousin managed to get to london expo eventually, after getting on several wrong trains.

I met demonmike at the entrance, where we lolled and he gave me a wispa. I ate the qispa in the queue, where I had my photo taken with random people because I was dressed up as mario.

I also got Jordan a good present.

Then I met up with Stefkov, but lost demonmike. We also had lols, and then we went on adventure to burgerking and other vaious places.

I got back just now.

Had a great day in Cardiff today, bought a few things in Town.

Came home and went on Phantom Hourglass for an hour, now online and about to go on Live for a bit.

Rest of the day will include playing Snooker.

My day was awesome, had some mates over for the night and we played a load of games (especially Gaylo) and then we went out at about 3 a.m. and went for a shit scary walk around this park near my house.

But now I'm very tired.

Woke up at 9.

Didn't go to Bournemouth Uni in the end and as a result I'm knackered.

I called Tesco's and they said they'd call me back. Which they havn't. I'm getting seriously pissed off now.

Hahah, Lettys costume is teh lolz.

I went to London also actually...was uber lulz. Just got back now, made some fantastic purchases including I comic Ive been eBay hunting for for like 7 years, but always been too expensive.

Major lulz. I spose Ill post in purchases soonish.

Yesterday I locked myself out of my flat with no money, no wallet or any ID, no mobile and without socks, with my flatmate not returning until tuesday.

Yesterday I locked myself out of my flat with no money, no wallet or any ID, no mobile and without socks, with my flatmate not returning until tuesday.

Sounds cool. How did you get back in.

I don't think Letty realised Mario wears a long sleeve top :p

Ah well...

I don't think Letty realised Mario wears a long sleeve top :p

Ah well...

Mario did in Super Mario Sunshine. :p

mario2002nq5.jpg

Indeed I was, and I got the night train to London, hence the early morning thing.

Anyway - my day!

Me and my cousin managed to get to london expo eventually, after getting on several wrong trains.

I met demonmike at the entrance, where we lolled and he gave me a wispa. I ate the qispa in the queue, where I had my photo taken with random people because I was dressed up as mario.

I also got Jordan a good present.

Then I met up with Stefkov, but lost demonmike. We also had lols, and then we went on adventure to burgerking and other vaious places.

I got back just now.

I SAW YOU! :D i was going to say Hi but the line moved to quickly! and you were gone. :)

I've had an excellent day, i also went to the Expo with the 3 of my friends who were not sure why or where they were going and got scared when they saw all the people in Costumes. :D

The best part was Hugging a Giant Pikachu! (who was Bluey) She is AWESOME :grin:

I SAW YOU! :D i was going to say Hi but the line moved to quickly! and you were gone. :)

I've had an excellent day, i also went to the Expo with the 3 of my friends who were not sure why or where they were going and got scared when they saw all the people in Costumes. :D

The best part was Hugging a Giant Pikachu! (who was Bluey) She is AWESOME :grin:

So you enjoy yourself then?