NEurope

The boards are currently in a state of anarchy, so I thought I'd lighten the mood. There was a lot of off-topic conversation in the MPOTD thread and bad things have gone down in the past week or so, but I don't want any of this to be mentioned.

This thread is purely for some light-hearted discussion where you can tell the forum how your day's been. Please don't go off-topic. :)

My day was alright. Had lectures 11:15-1:15 got back and became addicted to that 50 cent/Jt/Timberland song.

What has the world come to with me listening to this? Strange.

It was OK. Woke up with a very sore throat, decided to skip college. Feeling a bit better now, don't have my energies quite about me though. Student loan still not in. Bah.

My day was alright really.

I couldnt get much sleep last night.

So I feeling very tired right now.

Got up a bit late (2.35pm), have done nothing for the last 3 hours. Arrive in the forums completely confused...

Twas alright, found out today that I was two marks off an A in my RE GCSE so my paper will eventually be getting remarked, but 78/100 is good anyway I think.

Driving lessons, not much else.

Wonder where you got this thread from.

My first lesson was awesome fun! The rest of the day rather crap. It's going to get worse due to the fact I have a sociology and pyschology essay to do.:(

My day was good, I had a driving lesson too :D It went well, and I now feel that I am almost ready to take my test, booked it for 9th of November so I'm getting hyped up.

I'm starving now so its time for some food! yay food.

Why thank you for asking!

My day has been fairly average. Got up about 5 minutes before I had to go to work, so looked a bit of a state! Work was boring as usual, started decorating for Halloween though which is shaping up nicely. Got home just in time to watch neighbours which is always a bonus and now I think I'm gonna go watch some Red Dwarf and do some Blue Dragon levelling up!

I also finished recording a song. And started getting excited about my holiday.

My day was unfortunately boring as per usual. Got up, went on the net to enjoy all the argueing over the bannings, looked for jobs then watched some tv. am currently playing through Halo 1 again.

I've left my room twice! Eaten a tin of baked beans, drank some water, had three cigarettes, watched an episode of smallville, played some go, posted in here. AND THAT IS IT!

Well...

- I woke up with a spasm in my leg which I'm still feeling.

- I spent my first two lectures trying to finish off some homework, which is probably shit.

- This was followed by a lecture with the biggest bellend I've ever met.

- My lunch break finishing off coursework which I was up until 3am the night before trying to finish, which was too damn stressful

- Spent ages trying to find the dickhead who set me the coursework to hand it in

- I asked that guy if I could hand it in via e-mail. He said no, so I have to hand it in tomorrow, possibly with marks reduced

- Got home late, and now I'm about to queue up for 20 minutes for a shit meal.

...but thanks for asking.

I also finished recording a song. And started getting excited about my holiday.

Where are you going? Anywhere nice?

Pretty good. Was off work for holiday = win. Watched some 24, played some Haloz.

Soured slightly by staff on a forum proving how huge their E-Penis is.

Was ok. Finally got my practical kit...I look like a midwife in it according to my mother ¬¬

Erm, got to sex guinea pigs and rabbits....rather boring once you've done it a thousand times before.

Nothing much else happened apart from nearly finishing an assignment.

I've won 1,000,000 Euros from the Red Cross International lottery. Apparantly I didn't even need to enter as my e-mail address was selected at random from a database! Hmmm, what shall I spend all this money on, perhaps I'll add a new wing to my mansion and a garden filled with peacocks, seals and genetically engineered unicorns. Or maybe I'll reply simply with the message "you really think I'd fall for this...... cocks". Either seems appealing.

Where are you going? Anywhere nice?

I'm going back to Australia for a month. I lived out there last year. :D

I'm going back to Australia for a month. I lived out there last year. :D

Awesome! That would be my perfect month! (Except for the huge spiders!)

Awesome! That would be my perfect month! (Except for the huge spiders!)

There aren't as many as people make out. :P I think I saw one the whole year. Granted it was semi-big and shot venom at me whilst I was trying to get into the shower but it's a rare occurance. It's the "Mumma Cockroaches" that freak me out. They flew up as high as my ninth floor balcony.