NEurope

Pound party last night. Then went back to a mate's and played pro evo all night. Went for a cooked breakfast with two friends courtesy of a friends catered accommodation account. Got back a 10, didn't feel too bad. Got about 2 hours sleep max and woke up feeling like complete shit. Felt so ill, still do. I wish I'd have stayed awake.

I've been thinking about how I've changed over the past year. I've realised that I hate nationalism. Before I thought it was about being proud of your country. However since living in Wales and seeing a fair few Welsh nationalists I've realised how retarded it all is. I think meeting people from different backgrounds, countries and cultures has broadened my horizons a bit. That's the reason I wanted to go away from my home area. It's just a close minded place. People don't move or travel or do anything other than fuck up their secondary education, get a dead end job and move house about two streets away. Everyone you know is from the same background so you don't meet new people. It's not diverse at all, in my home constituency 99.1% of people are white (something I wish I'd known when the lazy fucking dolites wasters were complaining about immigrants and how they've "stolen our jobs"). I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, just some thoughts I had this morning.

Moogle, it happens, I'm a lot more accepting now I've been at university for two years, it's amazing how just moving to a different place can just a person's perspective, but it can only be classed as a good thing in this case. I am glad university has some silver lining to me.

Today has been weird, I went to Sheffield (I've been at home since wednesday), had a very quick chat with the people who own thou art (I thought it was a proper interview..) got asked to come back friday to have some sort of training, I imagine it's just to show what goes on properly. They also seem willing to keep the guy who works there in the position I've applied for until after download, so maybe I have more of a chance than I thought.

Good days and good pay too, easy going job, I could do a lot worse, although if they expect me to stay til after I leave uni I will either need more hours or get a second part time job until I find a full time position at a games company. So we'll see.

Came home to find my sister in my carparking space on the drive, leaving my poor car on the road, she's eaten my food that I need for download, so I will have to buy more and she's left her smelly horse kit in the living room, she keeps saying she'll be going out soon, she originally said this two hours ago...

I actually think I'm starting to hate her.

omg! omg! got a hot date tonight! Sounds super corny but there you go I guess. sat in my room at the moment with a rose that is producing a shit load of pollen and it like shooting myself in the foot! attire = white shirt + dark sweater

Going for a italian with some cocktails after.... sounds good? ekkk :bouncy:

Thoughts from today

-I love when conversation flows.

-I think If people are too good looking, I can't have a decent conversation with them/we don't connect.

-A man with a hunchback kept giving me really strange looks.

-A friend of mine is puzzling. I think we both need to get drunk so the puzzle can solve itself. When we're both drunk is when we get on best/the conversation isn't puncuated by stilted silence every so often.

-I think If people are too good looking, I can't have a decent conversation with them/we don't connect.

This is how I fear other people feel towards me.

Only half of that sentence applies to you.

-A man with a hunchback kept giving me really strange looks.

Well next time, stay out of my bell tower.

They connect really well with you? :p

omg! omg! got a hot date tonight! Sounds super corny but there you go I guess. sat in my room at the moment with a rose that is producing a shit load of pollen and it like shooting myself in the foot! attire = white shirt + dark sweater

Going for a italian with some cocktails after.... sounds good? ekkk :bouncy:

Gooood luccccck! News on here when you get back. :laughing:

Life is like a cluster of Haemorrhoids; you never know when one's going to explode and give you rectal bleeding. In this metaphor, the sphincter, is the world.

So exhausted from writing, and just thinking. THINKING about stupid stuff that has no pragmatic qualities whatsoever. Who decided that Lyotard wasn't just an insane Trotskyist, and actually deserved a place on my degree? WHO?

Congrats/get in there to both Nightwolf and Aero.

First day at the cafe. Glad I'm leaving on Wednesday :p I had two hours on the till that I enjoyed (I'm a misanthrope but I'd rather be interacting with people than a dishwasher) and six hours on clean up duty -_- The chefs are just such cunts. I failed to realise how the chefs at my old pub job were so awesome. Its a crappy job (cheffing, or at least cheffing in that kind of place) but at least they always kept a positive atmosphere. One in particular (at this cafe) is a miserable cow. And they kept barking orders. Like they'd ring their little bell then immediately shout "CAN YOU TAKE THE FOOD!?!" Yeah sorry I am not The Flash... And the miserable cow pointed to food when I arrived at the window and said "not that one" so I said "okay...these then?" (strange as saying "not that one" is a bit backwards, as its more important to know what is needed) then she said "YOU NEED TO READ THE TICKET!!!" I do, just don't shout something random at me before I get a chance, cow. Although one chef did look a bit like Andrew Dost (but without the awesomeness...and presumably talent) which threw me at first.

Urgh. And they asked me to clean the toilets at the end. Do I look Mexican?

Oh BTW Dan is now called Waylon Smithers. Tell your friends.

Edited by Ashley

I felt something snap in my foot today in at work :eek: There was a really sharp pain for a while near my wee toe but it seems to have subsided for now.. thankfully!

My friend just sent me a FaceBook message. It looks like I'll be vacationing with him to Chernobyl in the next year or so. Also found another tour that takes you to an underground cold war missile bunker. Apparently it could function sealed off from the outside world for 45 days. Sounds ace.

I can't wait to have superpowers. I wonder what I'll get...

45 days? That sounds a bit shit. What use is that in winning the mineshaft race?

Lol - didn't actually think Ash would change the name... aaahaha! Day made. Sure, it's only 2 minutes old but I'm not going to do anything with the rest of it.

Women are fucking outragous sometimes. We're supposed to be meeting Happenstance and Goafer at 10. Claire knows we are doing this, and we have arranged what time we are to get up. Alarm goes off and she refused to get up. She then casually gets up at normal time, still wants to come, and not even a fucking apology from her.

I'm furious on the inside.

Oh dear ReZ! We aren't all like that, gosh the amount of times I've had to get up early before Tom, but then he has an excuse.

Today is a bit pants, woke up to find my sister has made a complete mess of the conservatry and has been smoking weed in there, so I've had to air it out, it makes me angry, really angry that she is that disgusting to be smoking in my parents house! She isn't even paying rent, she keeps eating my food too :( Eurgh. I just grr!

Anyway, today isn't going to be much, might sort my hair out and dye it all, etc etc.

My sister has had glandular fever for the past... week... and now i'm starting to feel a bit sick myself. God. damn. it.

I've had many-a situation like your's Rez, i know how you feel.

Had a near-shit night out last night. One of my mates decided to "forget" he had a stag night to go to, funny he knew all about it on Friday and up until 4pm Saturday. Played completly crap in both snooker and pool which annoyed me a lot, then the next game of snooker was taking for-ever (so much so, that i nearly fell asleep). Decided to rid my phone of all the people i don't like/talked to for a long time, get into several arguments all before 10:30pm.

Today hasn't been much better. As it is a bank holiday, i decide to stay out for a few more beers in the afternoon after cash-count. Me parents don't want this, so order me home for dinner at 1pm. Then tell me i could have had it later if i wanted to stay out. Wish they'd make their mind up.

Was planning a GoW session, but every session i go in i have been booted out (turns out the other players don't like being saved or revived).

Women are fucking outragous sometimes. We're supposed to be meeting Happenstance and Goafer at 10. Claire knows we are doing this, and we have arranged what time we are to get up. Alarm goes off and she refused to get up. She then casually gets up at normal time, still wants to come, and not even a fucking apology from her.

I'm furious on the inside.

Oh dear ReZ! We aren't all like that, gosh the amount of times I've had to get up early before Tom, but then he has an excuse.

I'm over it now, lulz. :p

My sister has had glandular fever for the past... week... and now i'm starting to feel a bit sick myself. God. damn. it.

Agggkk. Failz. :(

Had a good/day. We went to Collectormania which is basically a nerd convention. But it was partially shit. PARTIALLY WIN, don't get me wrong, because we saw Patrick Stewart, and the hot chick from True Blood and Gozer from GB, and little person R2 D2 (Kenneth Walken?) so that was good, however there were hardly ANY comic stalls.

Happenstance didn't get any of his graphic novels, and I didn't find a single issue of the dirt common Savage Dragon.

Bastards.

But then the LEGO shop had all the LEGO I wanted. Just a shame to see yet another price hoike on the pieces to price ratio. Getting ridiculously expensive now.

My friend just sent me a FaceBook message. It looks like I'll be vacationing with him to Chernobyl in the next year or so. Also found another tour that takes you to an underground cold war missile bunker. Apparently it could function sealed off from the outside world for 45 days. Sounds ace.

I can't wait to have superpowers. I wonder what I'll get...

Man that sounds crazy cool. Of course, my impression of Chernobyl comes directly from Stalker: Clear Sky, so my idea of what you might do there might be a bit misled :D.

Spent 7 hours playing Symphony of the Night last night, and when I went to bed I couldn't get rid of the image of Alucard moonwalking through my brain.

Revising, revising, revising, revising revising revising revisingrevisingrevising revifjwhvnxmfjwkt ...

Today was going great, watched the football, chilled out this afternoon, was playing some Red Dead Redemption and then (you guessed it).

rrod1.jpg

A family of swifts are building a nest right next to my window, there's swifts everywhere!