NEurope

In some good news, my dissertation is doooooone! Whoooo! 88 pages, handed in to print today! *does a happy dance*

Now all I have to hope is they get it printed in time and that I didn't make any mistakes. *crosses fingers*

Woo. High-fiving-happy-dance!

£40 per week on transport, pfff. Will you still be making enough money then? The job sounds like a bit of a faff to do, if it takes you that long to get there and all that. Nothing that's closer to you that you could do?

I figured it out to cover the cost of transport and rent (i.e. my outgoings except food) I would need to work 12 hours (the pay rate isn't actually too bad, I'll give the job that) which could be 2 days of work depending on the shifts.

I'm feeling a bit meh/sorry for myself at the moment. I'm just frustrated. I've been working for 7 years in a variety of jobs and doing well in them and now have a degree and I'm being ignored for fucking cashier positions. Perhaps because they think with my experience it may be a temporary thing (which it will be...) but its just frustrating. I know I'm not the only one in this situation obviously but nonetheless.

I'm still clinging to the hope my supervisor will get herself into gear and finish this report and submit it to the funding board so I at least know about that.

Oh, almost forgot to welcome ampharoid to the forums

Welcome aboard.

Someone ate my sausages!

yeah thats basically my day. Now that exams are over I'm free again and I have no worries except the daily shift at work to get me some moneys!

But yeah, I forgot I had turned off the oven for some sausages, and everyone was like oo eeeerr I don't know. Yet one of my housemates says people in the kitchen (he doesn't know who apparently) were talking about eating them! They could have told me, I was planning on putting them in the fridge and eating them in a sandwich today.

Bastards.

oh god did Moogle get to you already?!

Welcome to the forum anyway!! :D

there seems to be a real family atmosphere here. :D

i've been welcomed in by the incestuous arms.

fanks!

i think i might enjoy it here. ;)

I almost went there, but then I am a better man than you moog :p

Whereas I DID go there because oomph:

5250_249849340127_664390127_8427750_4871559_n.jpg

Welcome, ampharoid! :D First impressions: You seem like the bastard lovechild of Moogle and Wesley. But don't worry, that's a good thing! I think ...

I spent half an hour writing an overlong post about how I feel at the moment (to disgustingly simplify/familiarise the subject matter), but then didn't bother posting because it was too self-absorbed for the thread and would just make people feel awkward, wondering whether to respond or not. It was cathartic nontheless.

:indeed:

First impressions: You seem like the bastard lovechild of Moogle and Wesley.

They must be amazing people to be compared to :laughing:;)

My day has been awesome :D

Spent whole day chillin with me lady :love:

watched films:hehe:, got a litle frisky;), ate pizza:grin:, went to pub:indeed: came home:zzz:

Good times! Good times!

:cool:

My god that is a lot of emoticons.

I take back what I said. He isn't the child of Wesley - he's the evolution of Wesley!

Anyone with a Star Wars quote is kosher in my book. Welcome onboard, my new ally.

My day was filled with bizarre sleep scheduling. I think unemployment is wrecking my life.

They must be amazing people to be compared to :laughing:;)

Me and Wes are heads and tails on the coin of awesome.

My whole body is still in a lot of pain from all the moshing at metallica and that was bloody 2 days ago.

Welcome, ampharoid! :D First impressions: You seem like the bastard lovechild of Moogle and Wesley. But don't worry, that's a good thing! I think ...

I think there's a bit of Coolness in there too... (oh, and welcome!)

Anyway. Much revision. I spent about 6 hours straight in the library on Monday, writing on politeness and phrase structure, which kind of knocked me out for a day or so. Must take more breaks. :heh: First final is a week tomorrow!

Blargh! It's been shit. Had a bit of a scare involving frantic calls to doctors to see if anyone could fit me and my girlfriend in before she had work. It's all god now though, sorted and such thankfully. Then my parents decided to start arguing like mad and have trashed the room my sister is tidying up so she's pretty much lost a few hours of work. Madness.

The only thing that's keeping me inspired is the fact that I should be playing some Civ4 later on. Had an epic game going for a few days with a friend over the internet in which I'm actually winning. Note: This nearly never happens in strategy games so this is some sort of miracle. I'm sure it'll find a way of dumping me in to last place soon though. Was playing a singleplayer game the other day and left my major city without a combat unit accidently, and a barbarian unit took it over. Bastards.

Ahhh, I think I'm gonna take a slow day today. Well apart from actual work work (on a holiday no less). But no school work today. I deserve a break. =P

Couldn't sleep last night. Spent ages on WarioWare: DIY, and then when I did go to bed, for some reason I kept coughing. Felt like there was water in my throat that kept trickling down to my lungs. Was awake until after 4 am. D:

So because of that I slept until 12 today (just woke up half an hour ago). =D

And just found out RedBubble are now doing stickers, which I find awesome!

Today might be a good day. Apart from work. X3

Not a happy chap today. Was woken up by a whole load of commotion down stairs but stayed in bed for a little while longer. When I do eventually get up, my mother informs me she's heading to Nottingham and will be back tomorrow. I'm like ::shrug: nothing unusual there but when she told me why she was away, I got really, really, really angry. Words can't describe how annoyed I am. She said: "I'm going to pick up your brother. He's coming home. Says he can't stay down there anymore and needs to get out of there so he's coming back"

Now this might seem like overreacting but let's put this in context: my brother is a nightmare. He has smashed multiple windows and destroyed my fathers RV because he didn't get what he wanted on multiple occasions (each of which he was wanting thousands of pounds spent on him so he could get a guitar), resulting in him being arrested. He stole several hundred pounds from my parents and then gathered up all the valuable things he was given across the years (guitars and his PC) and basically said screw you all and walked out of the house and continue then to extort money from my parents through lying. He's just an awful person and we do not get along at all. Really don't want him coming home. He has a right, yes, but it's going to ruin my steady progress with getting back to normal after being ill. [/rant]

--------------------------

Urgh... I need to get away from this crap. This is only the beginning. *sigh* Anyway, been busily working my way through several reviews. Trying to get all necessary game reviews done so I can relax for a couple of weeks. At two for completion so far so think I'm going to head out for lunch and a bit of shopping to cool me down. Just a shame the weather isn't as nice as it was yesterday but you can't have it good all the time, especially up here in Scotland :laughing:

Already been manic again, spent the morning clearing out an office and moving things around. This is probably the first chance i've had of rest in a few hours. I now be chilling with Youtube playing some tunes in the background.

Me and Wes are heads and tails on the coin of awesome.

Whos got the Head? :hmm:

I take back what I said. He isn't the child of Wesley - he's the evolution of Wesley!

Stage 1 or stage 2... glad to know I'm not a basic.

I think there's a bit of Coolness in there too... (oh, and welcome!)

I have yet to encounter said 'Coolness' but if they are as there name suggests I am sure I shall find them most pleasing :D

Anyone with a Star Wars quote is kosher in my book. Welcome onboard, my new ally.

I got so many new friends :laughing:

Now who to violate first?!? :indeed:

:heh:

Whos got the Head? :hmm:

Moogle, trust me on this one. :)

I have yet to encounter said 'Coolness' but if they are as there name suggests I am sure I shall find them most pleasing :D

People are not what they seem. Some peeps user-names are what we call "cover-ups".

I got so many new friends :laughing:

Now who to violate first?!? :indeed::heh:

Go for Rez, i dare you.