NEurope

I may have just made an interesting, and important decision.

More news as we get it.

You're not getting us hyped up again. :heh:

So in the last week, facebook informed me of two attempts to get in to my account

This morning, a friend has a go at me for sending her an invite to a group about "I want a beach body for summer 2010".

Someone actually got into my facebook. This is impossible though as my passwords aren't exactly generated a normal way

Woke up, got some money, got driven to Stockport, ate dinner, was forced into playing Cluedo.

Now I just need to decide what to spend the money on.

was forced into playing Cluedo. Now I just need to decide what to spend the money on.

I think you're getting Cluedo and Monopoly confused.

Oh...PS Happy Birthday.

------

HATE!!!!!!! FFS. Some cunt on my facebook is such a douche bag. He spoils TV shows fucking constantly. Just told me that Starbuck

Dissappears/fate is left a mystery.

Fucking knob. Ive just removed him from friends now, can't be doing with it.

I almost hit an owl on the way home. It was the most bizarre case of road rage.

Seriously though, I almost twatted an owl with the car on the way home.

Went with my sister to a Roller Derby for a joke. Apparently inspired by Whip It, she bought me a ticket the other day.

I wasn't expecting much, but it was actually quite fun. I want to play it. Even though I can't roller-skate (probably. Haven't tried in years) and it's an all-female sport...probably because it would be too hard to play properly with all guys, way too much knocking down/way easier to block people etc.

Came home. Booked driving theory test. Ugh. I'm getting nowhere with driving, or it feels like that. I keep having to go back to basics in order to combat things I do normally. I can "drive" technically, but it's knowing what to do when etc.

I must say on the whole this has been a good weekend.

On Friday, I didn't realise my phone memory was full and so I wasn't receiving texts. When I did finally get round to deleting some space, about 8.30pm, I started getting messages through in drips and drabs.

I was still getting texts after 12 from the afternoon too - I thought they would have at least come through in order.

At 10.50, I got a message asking me if I was up for a night out - it was sent at 6.40pm. Originally the plan had been to go out Saturday but I knew if I didn't go out Friday, I wouldn't go out at all as my mates would be too skint. So like a shot I got ready and called the taxi to get myself up there. I was still getting texts after 12 from the afternoon too - I thought they would have at least come through in order.

And on the whole it was fun though the fact my mate's girlfriend's friend seems to like me didn't make things easy. Nor did my mate's girlfriend for egging her on. I told her I was interested but she didn't seem to pass the message on.

One of her other mates had tried her luck a couple of weeks back and I had a very uncomfortable evening as I tried my hardest not to be rude and tell her where to go. I wasn't going to suffer another awful time and did my best to avoid any awkward moments. - luckily, it didn't come to me looking like a git.

Saturday was spent first at the gym, then shopping for BBQ food, and then the rest of the day having said BBQ. Tried to watch Dr Who when I got in but was so tired I had to stop and just go bed.

And today was a trip to the gym, a run around the local country park followed by a walking lap of honour and an afternoon of relaxing.

Came home. Booked driving theory test. Ugh. I'm getting nowhere with driving, or it feels like that. I keep having to go back to basics in order to combat things I do normally. I can "drive" technically, but it's knowing what to do when etc.

mate seriously don't let it worry you, most people feel like that. I still didn't feel perfect when I was taking my test! Just keep at it! And hit the books for your theory test :P

Heck I still stall my car, on rare occasions.

I saw someone else stall a few days ago - made me feel so much better bahahaha. :grin:

I always stall my car because when I go to break in slow moving traffic I'll forget to use my clutch -PING!- there goes the car.

I did it couple of days ago.

Woe is me.

I've had a sexy week in the land of the Belgiums. Did many lovely things, including visiting a zoo, where I witnessed Zebra Rape. Seriously, one was chasing the other, and I thought they were just playing. And then...surprise sex.

We had a lovely final night, where we went out to a Latino Bar, ate the yummy food, then went to a pub to drink ciderrrr. That evening was pretty much my ideal night out: A good meal, in a nice pub with the Ine, drinking cider, good live music from an old man of unknown origin, and to top it off...the pub was showing El Classico (Real Madrid vs Barcelona) on the telly. That is my heaven. If only it were the Manchester Derby, but that'll still do quite nicely!

We have also made a mountain of Tiramisu, which currently rests in her fridge. I don't think it will get eaten...

Now, I am back on British soil. Day off tomorrow but should know my hours for this week tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm not quite in the mood for work yet, hehe.

I always stall my car because when I go to break in slow moving traffic I'll forget to use my clutch -PING!- there goes the car.

I did it couple of days ago.

Woe is me.

I stalled a couple of days ago cos I decided to find out what would happen if I pressed the brake and accelerator at the same time.

In before: And yet you have the nerve to come on here and complain when your car needs repairing.

So in the last week, facebook informed me of two attempts to get in to my account

This morning, a friend has a go at me for sending her an invite to a group about "I want a beach body for summer 2010".

Someone actually got into my facebook. This is impossible though as my passwords aren't exactly generated a normal way

How were you "informed" by facebook? Were you told to put in any personal details to "confirm" your details or "reset" your password? My guesses are 1) victim of phishing scam, 2) left yourself logged in somewhere or 3) friend playing prank on you.

Edited by Shorty

On two days when I signed in in the morning, it told me that someone had tried to get into it so they disabled my account and asked me to confirm if it was me or not..

I didn't follow a link or anything. This was through my usual bookmarks. I also don't log into facebook off of my PC

I'm intriqued by Facebook's knowledge of the attempts to get in. If they simply used your login details, surely Facebook wouldn't be aware it wasn't you. So perhaps someone tried to force their way in through other means?

Surprise fun was had yesterday

- Went to uni, concreted group project plans

- Came home, cookedandcleaned

- Mate Jonno came over

- We decided to go out

- Stumbled on a parade starting

- Joined in

- Bumped into his friends

- Parade ended

- Fire display at park

- I know all the jugglers

- More friends bump into me

- We get drunk

- Go to the afterparty at a pub

- Drink cans in the smoking garden, bought from an off-licence

- Got kicked out after last orders were called for drinking the cans

Didn't expect any of it. Now I'm hungover and have a deadline tomorrow, so off to uni library I go!

Just filled in a questionnaire about my wishes for the activity day at school next Friday. They had both capoeira, taekwondo and something called "aerobic combat", so I didn't spend much time deciding! :D

Today I got told I'm through to the final round of Ernst and Young. So I may have two offers for a summer internship!

I may actually have a choice :o

Oh..and I also just burnt my tongue. Its got that horrible taste now, my inability to use words creatively and coherently have left me unable to describe in a comprehensive manner the taste, but hopefully fellow burnt tongue people should understand.

Today I got told I'm through to the final round of Ernst and Young. So I may have two offers for a summer internship!

I may actually have a choice :o

Oh..and I also just burnt my tongue. Its got that horrible taste now, my inability to use words creatively and coherently have left me unable to describe in a comprehensive manner the taste, but hopefully fellow burnt tongue people should understand.

Roll On, roll on, roller coaster

---

Bore! Today I start my other module... criminology... *yawn*

I'm intriqued by Facebook's knowledge of the attempts to get in. If they simply used your login details, surely Facebook wouldn't be aware it wasn't you. So perhaps someone tried to force their way in through other means?

It's more the failed attempt from a location on the other side of the planet that flagged it up by them

---

Bore! Today I start my other module... criminology... *yawn*

I'm going to apply to do criminology next year, should I not?

My sister does it as a degree, so I thought she'd be able to help/ it must be quite interesting to do a whole separate degree.

On two days when I signed in in the morning, it told me that someone had tried to get into it so they disabled my account and asked me to confirm if it was me or not..

I didn't follow a link or anything. This was through my usual bookmarks. I also don't log into facebook off of my PC

My friend told me she had the same problem yesterday, somebody keeps trying to reset her details and because they can't get into her email she's being pestered by facebook.

Odd stuff.

Today has been a long day. Class at 10-12, food, shopping, gym and then more work. I got in about 10 minutes ago.

I feel like I've actually done something though which is cooool. :grin:

HATE!!!!!!! FFS. Some cunt on my facebook is such a douche bag. He spoils TV shows fucking constantly. Just told me that Starbuck

Dissappears/fate is left a mystery.

Fucking knob. Ive just removed him from friends now, can't be doing with it.

How far into BSG are you?

Haven't posted in a while, and made some progress on my woes! Ashley's been a great help with it all. I've set up my UCAS again, hopefully aiming to transfer into a more southern university, have a few lined up. Went to the doctor about panic attacks, and she was really understanding. She prescribed me some medication to keep me calm, gave me some leaflets and information and booked me into a counselling session in a few weeks. She also offered to write a letter to my department if need be. Faith in humanity +1, thanks doc!.

So I'm gonna talk to my tutor properly tomorrow, not sure how it'll going to go, being pessimistic in my head about the whole thing, but must soldier through! Light at the end of the tunnel could still either be an exit...or just Satan with a flamethrower. Tomorrow will tell.

Finished my post lab report, pre lab report and went for a nice run, feeling relaxed. Left my playstation 3 at home, so I could be playing that right now, but instead I guess I'll read instead. Also disabled my facebook too, it was sapping my life like a bitch. Don't miss it all that much to be honest!