NEurope

My day = Awesome.

It may have been at 2:30 this morning but I completed Chapter 2 of my book. :grin:

12 pages. :D

Rest of the day I was woken up by my nephew this morning and play the DS with him until lunchtime and he went off to a birthday party.

I fell asleep again for a bit then wrote some more of my book/played Pokemon. That's my day. :)

I've done nothing, since I got up at 2.30. Though I had nohing to do today and technically woke up at 9, but chose to rest and remain.

Watched the last episodes of Angel Season 1, had some of my Easter chocolate, was annoyed my CD's hadn't arrived (they come out in shops today), and bought myself a DS game. :)

Now listening to albums I've "forgotten" about, like Flavors of Entanglement by Alanis Morissette. I didn't realise I knew most of the words. :o

My day has been moderately productive. Going to check out LSE's library tomorrow. Do a bit of work in there. Wonder what it's like.

Become a google chrome convert today, got sick of firefox crashing, I quite like it, there seems to be alot more space on this browser..

You've seen the light!! :D

Ever since I tried Chrome when it was first released I haven't turned back.

Chrome makes the internet flow. It makes what I want materialise in front of me with the simplest of actions.

I just wanted something that didn't crash, firefox used to be amazing, but if I run more than 3 tabs it has a hissy fit and restarts, which isn't good when I'm working. I looked towards the chrome thread a while back and decided too.

The only thing is because its bigger, all the text to me seems huge, so I had to change it haha.

I was talking to Goafer about this the other day. I have Chrome installed but still stick with Firefox. Id probably switch but I like my add ons too much.

My day = Awesome.

It may have been at 2:30 this morning but I completed Chapter 2 of my book. :grin:

12 pages. :D

Rest of the day I was woken up by my nephew this morning and play the DS with him until lunchtime and he went off to a birthday party.

I fell asleep again for a bit then wrote some more of my book/played Pokemon. That's my day. :)

Whats the book? I'm thinking of writing one, though I know I'd never finish...

Went to families. Jammed with a drum kit that hasn't been used in 4 years, a bass with a shit amp and a guitar with 4 strings and a hastily made wires and cellotape arrangement in the place of a plug socket. It was awesome.

Recently I've just been feeling slightly defeated... I mean its my final year and only 2 months till exams and stuff but I cant say its that... Just kinda gloomy caus I cannot train due to my knee and a combination of not partying and maybe the lack of someone I can tell this to IRL.. general "sigh" all around. /emo

Recently I've just been feeling slightly defeated... I mean its my final year and only 2 months till exams and stuff but I cant say its that... Just kinda gloomy caus I cannot train due to my knee and a combination of not partying and maybe the lack of someone I can tell this to IRL.. general "sigh" all around. /emo

You've got N-E for your Kneee problems ;) Sorry that was poor.

Besides, I always read about everything great you're achieving! Don't stop now! Keep going and plough through!

What can't you train for incidentally?

As for me, panic has set in. Tomorrow I have an interview for a company I really want my internship with, so erm yeah, wish me luck peeps and hopefully I can do N-E proud!

Whats the book? I'm thinking of writing one, though I know I'd never finish...

It is an awesome fantasy story that is my brain smeared on a page! :D

Chapter 2 and my main character is already naked. Naice.

As for me, panic has set in. Tomorrow I have an interview for a company I really want my internship with, so erm yeah, wish me luck peeps and hopefully I can do N-E proud!

Good luck with tomorrow. Hope it all goes well.

If only there was a Kleenex tab, it would have it all.

If only really.

If only there was a Kleenex tab, it would have it all.

Chrome 2.0.

Is that a dig at Tarkovsky?

I think you'll understand this,

oh_no_you_didnt.gif

The remake is one of my favourite films. Stunning soundtrack and visuals. It's very much an experience.

That and The Fountain I can happily sit through and just absorb.

Haha! Yeah. I put on Stalker for World Cinema Society and me, the other guy running it and our friend next to us all fell asleep at different points. Actually, I woke up after what I think was about ten minutes and the dude was still on the train - pretty much nothing had happened. :heh:

I loved the remake of Solaris, but am only about half-way through the original. I'm all for sprawl, but it does seem annoyingly shuffling. But then I'm aware of the good that won't come out.

Yeah, I've never completely got Tarkovsky. I've not been too bothered to try. My attention span is getting shorter and shorter anyway.

My tutors at college cry and light 3 candles every time he's mentioned.

Not literally, but they may as well. Like laughed in disgust and horror when I said I hadn't seen any of his stuff.

Yesterday was the best day ever, mates came over, some of which I hadn't seen in months and we proceeded to play ring of fire, which ended with much inebriation, and then upstairs to consume something close to two grams of Mephedrone, after which we we're nothing but sunny, incredibly articulate balls of love and goodwill :heh:

People only left at around 10am. Haven't slept.

I'm still high.

Lol, my dad's car has broken down in the drive, blocking everyone (including me) in. I've got work tomorrow. Urghhhhhhhhhh.