NEurope

Off to see Kick Ass later today with Goafer, should be awesome. Also turns out my sister, her boyfriend and my niece are coming around for a Sunday roast but I guess i'll miss them. Their own fault really, they should know not to try and come around when a new comic book movie is out :p

Off to see Kick Ass later today with Goafer, should be awesome. Also turns out my sister, her boyfriend and my niece are coming around for a Sunday roast but I guess i'll miss them. Their own fault really, they should know not to try and come around when a new comic book movie is out :p

Goafer shouldn't be allowed to see it. He told me you leant him the comic and he thought it was....actually I can't remember if he said "good" or "alright". Sickens me though.

Goafer shouldn't be allowed to see it. He told me you leant him the comic and he thought it was....actually I can't remember if he said "good" or "alright". Sickens me though.

Yeah I was a bit disapointed when his reaction wasnt "Oh my god this is mega awesome to the max!!!"

Still, as he is driving me there I think I will allow him just this once to see it. Then of course I will keep throwing various comic books at him to try and convert him. At the moment the only ones I think he may like from my collection that he hasnt already read are Y: The Last Man and Battle Pope.

I'm currently packing for my week in Wales. Back to the land of 0.5Mbps internet. At least I won't get disconnected every time the phone rings.

Plus I get to see more of my nephew.

Exciting Day!!

I have the featured T-shirt on the US site Tee Fury! http://www.teefury.com/

They contacted me a couple of months ago asking if they could use the design, and today is finally the day!

teefury.jpg

What's just as good is all the lovely comments and feedback it, and the rest of my work, is recieving!

I'm a very happy fella today! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Exciting Day!!

I have the featured 'T-shirt of the Day' on the US site Tee Fury! http://www.teefury.com/

They contacted me a couple of months ago asking if they could use the design, and today is finally the day!

teefury.jpg

What's just as good is all the lovely comments and feedback it, and the rest of my work, is recieving!

I'm a very happy fella today! :D

I would so buy that, except I'm skint till next friday. ;_;

Bad, long day...

Our former bassist, 19 year old Japanese boy and son of our keyboard player and rhythm guitarist had a heart attack.

His brain lost oxygen, he's in a sorry state.

I just don't have the words.

That's a sweet t-shirt design Retro, I likes very much.

Bloody hell, a heart attack at 19, that's awful. Never really know what's appropriate to say in situations like this, but I'm really sorry to hear that.

His mother has rushed out to Japan to see him... the word is, he's in a critical condition and if he makes it through, well, the brain damage is so severe... he's just gone.

I used to take the piss out of his long hair all the time...

The worst thing is, his father committed suicide a few years ago, when his factory in China went belly-up. The mother absolutely dotes on the son, even though he's in another country.

I've found that, generally, no matter the institution, people tend to be dissapointed by how educational uni truly is. I've never felt any sort of revolutionary introduction to a secret level of knowledge like I expected...

Yeah, I did think 'Ok finally, I'm away from home, I'll have my own place and it'll be good education' I think generally the course I'm on is quite shit anyway, I don't think they quite realised just how to teach games design, what they should have done is looked at other courses to see, which is what we told them recently, again, they seem to have listened, some of my models for next year sound pretty good.

But I've been realising why you just don't have the heart for finishing uni anymore, I'm just over 2years in now and its basically destroyed any passion I had for being here.

Tbf though I've started to like Sheffield again which is surprising giving the living situation :P

Iun, thats awful :(, thats like me having a heart attack, frightening. I'm so sorry.

Quick comment time!

Amazing prank, Goafer! :D

Cool shirt, Retro. :)

So sorry to hear that, Iun. :(

Yesterday I was out in town. Saw a local watershow first in pouring rain. Not very impressive, though the soundtrack choices were great. I especially fell in love with The Last Unicorn. Went on to a local café/bar thingy with my best mate. Nothing happened the first 2 hours, then people started arriving and I soon couldn't breathe from all the people and the smoke from all the cigarettes. Then we wandered a bit around town in the pouring rain, but all the bars were equally stuffed. Except one, but at that point I could hardly keep myself awake. I wasn't really much up for a night out to begin with, but it was nice all the same.

Broke out of the 40 day Lent Chocolate giving up thing today, well as it was Easter after all. Got a box of Roses off the parents, which i so happen to be nibbling on.

New boyfriend? what happened to the last oneeee?

I just got told I've got a download ticket. I very nearly squeed the house down.

New boyfriend? what happened to the last oneeee?

I just got told I've got a download ticket. I very nearly squeed the house down.

I decided to end it at the end of Febuary. He'd spiralled into depression after quitting uni and countless financial issues, and it had gotten to the point where he could barely even talk to me anymore :( We left on good terms though, and he's getting councelling now. Shame, I still miss him.

Basically fucked my hamstring up because I'm an idiot who didn't want to rest it for a week. >_>

Two weeks back we had a massive game of football, full 11-a-side pitch with only 9-a-side for two hours. Afterwards I got amazing cramp in my left hamstring. Cut to the next week and after five minutes running it goes, same spot as the cramp, couldn't put any weight on it. Then this week it feels ok before hand but after stretching for the ball it just goes again, I play through the pain for two hours and now it aches pretty bad.

Ah well, only got the tournament we've been practicing for next week, good times ahead...

It's his mother I feel for, like I said, he was the world to her.

19 though! Come THE FUCK ON. I kept trying to get him laid! He was a major Otaku!

I have nothing to update in my life, but I want to say; Iun, I hope you're coping. You're a smashing guy, if I remember correctly you've not exactly had an easy life. The news you post is unbelievable, to be honest, and makes me think that I'm getting away with murder for treating myself like shit yet still being alive to complain about it. Best wishes, mate.

It's his mother I feel for, like I said, he was the world to her.

19 though! Come THE FUCK ON. I kept trying to get him laid! He was a major Otaku!

Not sure who this guy is, but I read most of your recent posts.. Fuck I'm sorry man.

I just don't get it, all the decent up coming young ones seem to die, and musicians too. No, that wasn't a joke, but back when I was 16, my best friend died due to completely unforeseen circumstances and was an absolutely budding guitarist, his new guitar arrived the day after.

Thoughts are with his mum, what a truly tragic event..