NEurope

Sarka came to visit last weekend! Here's a montage of photos of his face.

img

ALSO.

I'm not allowed to give blood, but have always been fascinated by the process. Sooo, I went with my chum when he went to give some. Then I discovered I have some kind of needle/blood phobia I never knew about! I was practically fainting and he was totally fine with a massive needle in his arm! It was so sick. Just loads of people lying about with blood everywhere!!! UGH! I felt like a jelly! Could hardly walk or anything haha. I had to have a biscuit after. Traumatic.

Says the one that stuck a needle into her nosebone. Man you fail Letty, I'm disappointed :heh:

Says the one that stuck a needle into her nosebone. Man you fail Letty, I'm disappointed :heh:

I knowwwww, ps I got my bridge done professionally now :D

I don't know what happened to me, I totally freaked out though. Says the one with 17 piercings!

I knowwwww, ps I got my bridge done professionally now :D

I don't know what happened to me, I totally freaked out though. Says the one with 17 piercings!

ooohh yes i saw, its very smexy :D

I do think getting blood taken is definitely a very very different thing though. I still get a bit icky about it and I've had my bloods taken hundreds of times in the past few years.

Don't your piercings bleed? My ears bled everywhere haha.

ooohh yes i saw, its very smexy :D

I do think getting blood taken is definitely a very very different thing though. I still get a bit icky about it and I've had my bloods taken hundreds of times in the past few years.

Don't your piercings bleed? My ears bled everywhere haha.

Yeah, but its just not the same >.< I got a tiny sample of my blood taken recently and I was reeling and horrified.

My sinuses have been totally bunged up today and now I have a cracking headache to round of what has been a pretty unlucky week. Brought a bit of work home for the weekend but don't mind about that too much as it meant i left early tonight and headed down the pub on my way home.

So long as the weather is good tomorrow I have a nice weekend planned, need to find some random fun things to do inbetween my planned bits of fun though.

Yeah, but its just not the same >.< I got a tiny sample of my blood taken recently and I was reeling and horrified.

bahahah you are funny!

I had blood taken from my wrist once (not the top of my hand, my actual wrist). Now that is testing your vomit reflexes!

Bet it feels good - well done!. If I hadn't gone on holiday last year and if I weren't going skiing in a weeks time I would be out of mine too, but as it happens I'm not and it's pretty much maxed out at 2 grand. However, I've got a huge paycheck coming in and the end of the month and student loan which will take big chunk of that out which is awesome. Been in mine since the end of first year and my goal is to be rid of it by Christmas... However that deadline keeps on getting pushed back as more stuff comes up.

I'm not really that worried about it though as my job is pretty stable in how much I earn (this month I'm earning double what I normally would due to me covering loads of lessons cos another teacher broke his foot and can't go in the pool).

Cheers for the thanks. ;)

You'll be fine. Keep chipping away and it'll slowly disappear. I knew I'd get out of it eventually, but my work before Christmas was quite unpredictable. Especially those 3 weeks before Christmas where I didn't have any work at all coming in. Thankfully, since about February onwards, it's been gathering steam and now it's done. You can do eet. :heh:

Enjoy le skiing.

I gave blood at the end of a killer day a while back and nearly fell asleep. Poor old nurse thought I was fainting. Not I! For I am all that is man!

I think I might lose my job too. But quite a few of us temps have been dropping like flies.

Been doing an essay on children's welfare rights vs parent's right to family. Set myself a limit of 500 words a day and I've been making good progress on it :) only.... 70 words left for today!

Though seriously.... I just dont care enough about family law, I dont even want to practice in it... le sigh

I nearly lost my job! It was awesome.

How come? (Do you like the job)

I think I might lose my job too. But quite a few of us temps have been dropping like flies.

How come?

How come?

Some of us we think it's the stats not working out for some things. One we think got let go because he revealed the secret behind the Ring to win scheme at New Look. But they claim to have hired us temps because they have got new clients, which equals more work, but now they're saying other clients are processing their applications in-store...

Things I Hate About Job Interviews #23: "Do you have any questions?"

No, no I don't. I am, however, obligated to come up with something purely because your inquiries have been about as incisive as a pair of child-proof scissors. Cue a mental fumble as I try to formulate something which will allow me to convey some faint grasp of individuality and personal merit.

On the plus side I bought some Mini Eggs. Unfortunately even an optimist would have a hard time describing said bag as half full; you get about 5 eggs.

Edited by Aimless
Typo.

I think someone tried to chat me up last night by opening with the question "Do you believe in God?"

Big fucking mistake.

Bless.

Here's hoping you didn't piss on any war memorials.

Not this time.

Awww, my favourite cousin randomly dropped by our house. Nice surprise. And she brought a (very late) birthday present for me, a book which has information about tons of Flemish illustrators, yay!

Tonight is Earth Hour, which means turning off the lights for an hour. Almost made a thread, but then I remembered the replies I got last year so now I really can't be bothered to make one.

A varied day today.

Got up with intentions of being productive. Got the car from the garage and parked it outside the house with the aim of changing the oil and oil filter. It starts raining as I start. Bugger. Cue half hour crawling under the car getting a bit damp. Didn't even get the oil changed as the drain plug is in quite tight and I can't get a good grip on it due the the angle I had to crawl under the car. Arse. Couldn't change the oil filter for the same reason (except it's under the bonnet, not under the car. Still an awkward angle though). The filter looks newish anyway, so I'll probably just leave it.

So I venture to Halfrauds to get spark plugs and an air filter so I can at least give it a mini service. Get them easily enough. On the way home, I stop off at the petrol station to use their car wash. The car looks spectacular now.

I decide to bike back into town while the engine cools down enough to change the plugs and air filter. No intention to buy anything, just wanted some excercise. I decided to take off my saddle bags, since they're just dead weight. Biking was so much easier without them.

Get to town and wander into HMV. I pick up the limited edition of FFXIII. One of the staff starts talking to me about it and how, if I get it, I should stick with it since the first 4 hours are crap, but it gets better. Had quite a long conversation (at least for a conversation with an assistant) with him about the FF games and I asked him if PS0 is out on the DS. Apparently it is, but Sega are shit at sending it out to shops. No shops in town have any sign of ever having it. He also tells me the limited edition is the last one in the shop, I buy it figuring "what the hell, I'll buy it eventually anyway, since I collect FF games".

Wander to Gamestation to see what retro stuff they have in the window, if anything. Spot a couple of FF games on the DS, PSP and PS2 and a few other games, so I buy them. One game was in the 3 for £5 (or £3 each)but there were no other games I wanted. The guy pointed out a few games that were in the deal that were hidden away and also pointed out another FF game on the DS. So he managed to upsell me 3 games in total. He deserves a raise.

Ended up buying 11 games in total for £100 (including FFXIII for £50). Really wished I had left the saddle bags on the bike now.

Which console did you get FFXIII for?

PS3. Didn't even look at the Xbox one since you'd told me about the issues with it.

To be honest, I think the PS3 has taken the multi format privelidges from the 360. Unless the PS3 version of something is vastly inferior.

PS3. Didn't even look at the Xbox one since you'd told me about the issues with it.

To be honest, I think the PS3 has taken the multi format privelidges from the 360. Unless the PS3 version of something is vastly inferior.

Finally getting used to the controller then?

Ah final fantasy, it makes me crave my Playstation that is sat waiting at the boy's house. Grr.

Past couple of days have been so-so, nothing majorly interesting has happened, but thats a good thing! It makes me content. Its also been nice to hang out with my friends without the dramas of the past couple of weeks.

Went to the gym today, myself and my friend realised how unfit we are (Again!) after only stopping for a week, only managed an hour and a half and then decided it was time to give it a rest, going again on Monday/Tuesday and a class on Wednesday..possibly.

Finding myself very bored with quite a lot of people on holiday for easter, nothing much to do, I keep going to play my xbox, but I'm not entirely sure what to play, final fantasy XIII is taking all my effort to play, fable 2 I just completed and the other games I have are mostly multiplayer. Grr.

Tempted to grab the wii from the cupboard but I can see myself getting it setup and then putting it back again.

Game block ftl.