NEurope

I'm really kinda not liking going out walking in the snow. The cars fine, because I cannae really injury myself (i'm a careful driver!). One foot wrong and down I go, not likely to be able to get up again!!!

Today I was at work, normal boringness, got talking to a lovely lady who is on the same meds as me, and she was really nice. Kinda brightened my day a little =)

Genuinely confused about some coursework I'm supposed to be starting. I've been given a scenario and basically it falls at the first hurdle yet I've been asked to write 6 pages for the first part and then 2 pages for another part.

Blergh. May have to ask someone about this but apparently no questions will be answered regarding coursework?!

well today was one of those days where I plan to loads of things but actually end up sitting on the xbox all day. Also made a snowman but my brother reversed over him in the driveway. What a cruel way to go :-(

Genuinely confused about some coursework I'm supposed to be starting. I've been given a scenario and basically it falls at the first hurdle yet I've been asked to write 6 pages for the first part and then 2 pages for another part.

Blergh. May have to ask someone about this but apparently no questions will be answered regarding coursework?!

Dude let me know! I havent got any of my books at home with me but I'll have a stab with my knowledge :P

I'm on a half day at work tomorrow. I need to go to town afterwards and pay in Christmas money and go to HMV and buy the BSG mini series. If they don't have it I am going to go fucking crazy. And then try WHSmith. And treat myself to a KFC (probably the last for a while, as I think this is my last non-diet/lose weight regime weekend)

So yeah. May go mental if they don't have it. Will be uber happy if they do.

That bit where Ford Prefect takes Dent to the pub and tells him he better buy and drink three pints quick?

Well he gave me a lot more notice :(

TBF I've always seen myself as a bit of a marvin, only my brain is teh size of those sweets called Planets.

Nah, I don't think you're that depressive.

Plus you have the funny.

Does sleeping an extra 3 hours qualify as a FML moment?! Not in my book. But I love sleep.

There's so much snow. It's snowed another two inches in the past couple of hours, it's ridiculous. I'm craving warm, lazy summer days where I can lay in the grass for hours on end. Anyway, the last few days have been really genuinely lovely. I spent my final time with Han until March on Tuesday/Wednesday. We spent the night at the local Mexican with a few other friends before heading back to hers and just chatting, drinking and basically enjoying each others company for the last time for a while. The following day was funsies too. I'm going to miss her so much, I can't describe how much I've enjoyed being able to spend three days in a row with her and not realising just how long it's actually been.

Planning on heading back to Sheff town this Saturday, which I'm not looking forward too in the slightest considering I'll be there on my own. I'm heading back for some exams before taking another trip back home for a week before finally returning again. Definitely looking forward to seeing Sheff people again though, I'm missing Emily (Flatmate) so much. I'd forgotten just how much time we actually spend together in the flat. This Christmas has been absolutely fantastic though. I didn't think anything of the sort would happen, but it's like friendships have been made stronger over these past couple of weeks. I'm going to miss a hell of a lot of people far more than I want to be.

My day:

I love how I had an image of an RPG character using a water spell the minute you mentioned hating it, and then you mentioned elements.

That video is finally working, after half an hour of being shite.

"FML my life"

I hope you were being quaint.

"FML my life"

I hope you were being quaint.

I assume it's like PIN Number or Lol out loud.

Balls, three essays to do that I was totally unaware of, within the space of 5 days. Fortunately, two of them I can do with relative ease since one is on Milton, and the other on Nietzsche, both of whom I have a decent knowledge of, only problem is that you have to do background research from journal articles and shit, which I truly cba, and then, the third essay from my Fiction and Narrative module is so utterly nebulous and hopelessly unexciting that I may as well kill myself.

Thankfully, my brain fires words at a rate an alternate reality version of Chamillionaire with tourettes would be envious of. It will result in 10,000 words worth of the most garbled mess you can imagine. Except I cannot be arsed tbh atm.

No deadlines? Barsteward.

Just got back from the dentist, again. She replaced a filling that was sitting kinda loose in my tooth. Seems I'll be making at least two more trips though. Once to have two teeth treated which are missing small parts (one is a front tooth, which has a small dent in it which might be from grinding my teeth at night?). Another trip to possibly have two other teeth treated. Fun. =P

I want to have lunch right now but my mouth is still numb haha. Darnit.

Also, cycling when it's this cold and the ground is covered in snow/ice is not fun. D:

Oooh speaking about deadlines, I have to make three or more linocut illustrations for Tuesday, plus a presentation. Yeahhh, gonna be working lots this weekend. Too bad I also have a family dinner to go to which will take up my entire Sunday. Mmm, food!

WEEKEND UPDATE

weekend%20update-thumb.jpg

(my weekend was Weds and Thurs this week)

In spite of the "treacherous" and "siege"-like snow I made it to London on Weds. My 20 minute train to Birmingham was 40 minutes late and took 40 minutes itself but other than that no problems. Went to Jodie's parents and just hung out (with her and her dad really as he was off work) and played the Wii (surprisingly Wacky World of Sports isn't horrible. Nor is it great, but an okay party game) but it was fun/nice to see a friend again. Stayed up til 1am playing Little King's Story :D

The whole trip felt like some kind of made-for-TV holiday movie (holiday because of the snow)...but in an okay way. I dunno, just had that vibe. Slept in the ultra comfy guest room with its own en-suite (hidden behind mirrors!) Although I went in there to brush my teeth and pushed the door to then when I tried to get out STUCK! Took me about ten minutes to finally pull the door out at the handle then get my hand underneath and open it. CHAOS.

And yesterday morning I helped her dad shovel snow off the front. Parts of me are all aching today but hey ho. Bright side I payed for only 2 of my 4 legs home, nice to cheat the system!