NEurope

I'm knackered! Didn't sleep too well last night as I was nervous for today. Had to teach my first class, though had to teach it to my fellow students and teacher. Had to teach them how to make a lino in colour by using a puzzle technique heh.

I was bloody nervous, but in the end it didn't go too bad. Girl cut her finger though, ouch. Had to take care of that. But most of the lesson went okay. Got told I'm a bit too "motherly and caring" haha. And that I need more confidence in myself. I know all this stuff but it's hard to change yourself heh. =P

Anyway, I think it's time for a naaaap! Whooo. Need one. X3

Got my dad's presents in the post - three DVDs he picked up in thailand -- Bangkok dangerous, Shadowless Sword and Skin Walkers - all three look like utter fun tripe! Shame the BD is the remake with Cage in too, but they should be fun to watch.

idiotb.png

Just an example of my amazing wit.

I would have set up fail as a variable and then put New language as loop and increment fail. Then probably printf Fail at life when fail == 5

*goes over head*

You've just ruined my programmer disguise.

I'm actually on a design course but we have a programming module snuck in there.

OMFG I've finally done it!

Sent in my application for the Bar today! (not the drinking kind, the law kind)

The application was basically 2 months in the making and required just too much preparation! Now I wait till March the 2nd to see if I get into law school :S

I have so many cases against me that you could help with.

lol.. criminal or civil?

For how long has Channel 4 shown people eating sushi off a naked man at 16:00? I'm not complaining, he's kind of cute, but is this what children watch after school nowadays?

lol.. criminal or civil?

I've been shown a fool again; I don't know what you're on about.

I thought Countdown/Deal or No Deal was on around that time.

'Twas Come Dine With Me.

The last two days at work have been undescribably shit. But I'll try anyway.

Basically, we just do things that will cause problems. Its reaction to everything and never pre-action. We're always the last to know. Etc. So its that coupled with snow so less staff, and its been hell.

Calls waiting from 10am till close time both days. Absolutely awful. I've never been less motivated than today at work.

But thats fine. I Will Power Through. Things Can Only Get Better.

The last two days at work have been undescribably shit. But I'll try anyway.

Basically, we just do things that will cause problems. Its reaction to everything and never pre-action. We're always the last to know. Etc. So its that coupled with snow so less staff, and its been hell.

Calls waiting from 10am till close time both days. Absolutely awful. I've never been less motivated than today at work.

But thats fine. I Will Power Through. Things Can Only Get Better.

*huuuuugs*

Communication failure seems to be pretty common in call centres (for the irony!)

Kinda thankful that i work in a small call centre. Even if everyone didn't come in i could probably just about cope by myself. But urgh, hate busy days.

Today was alright. Still bloody snowed in. Also...

I sit on my bed when I'm on my computer. Every time I turn around at the moment, my cat seems to be humping the shit out of my duvet... right... next... to me. I throw him off but he just comes back later. My dad's girlfriend walked in the other day and just said "You do realise the cat is humping your duvet?" I hadn't noticed but she said it in a voice that suggested she thought that I MUST HAVE noticed but just didn't do anything about it.

I now feel like a cat pervert.

Do you watch it?

Not while it's humping.

I webcam it and watch it after I get some more privacy.

EDIT:

...any... pictures of this?

RSPCA: Notified!

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

Ooooh, they already know.

But seriously: there was a lad in my year in secondary school who tried to have sex with a cat while drunk.

And by tried I mean he got the tip of his penis touching the ass or... cat fanny.

Do girl cats have... those?

I'm pretty ill-educated about other animal genitalia.

All genitalia to be honest.

Anyway; I ended up working in my gap year with the lad who told him to do it while filming it.

I dunno who's worse.

I'm feeling strangely down today. Lots of good things happened but not in the way I wanted them too, so some will be wasted and others not as good as they could have been.

Meh.

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

*shrug*

I dunno.

All I know is that in year 11 we had a form feedback session (writing down favourite qualities about people and what they should go on to do) and we all wrote down cat carer/vet for him.

He cried.

The teacher didn't understand which made it all the better.

Snow, Snow and more Snow. The stuff we have outside is pretty much similar to the Snow i used to get when living in Germany. As long as you wear decent footwear, it isn't bad at all to walk on. I saw several people walking tippy toe with trainers and/or flat shoes.

I like to opt for a ninja style walk when walking on particularly icy surfaces. Going out running in freshly fallen snow isn't too bad. Not so much fun when its been lying around a few days.

And going on the subject of cats. Way back in middle school the going around rumor was that some guy's brother fingered a cat and then it died. So people used to pick on him a lot about it.