NEurope

Well I'm about to start sanding/masking/painting my car. Wish me luck. No seriously, I have no idea whats going to happen.

Filming it.

I look forward to seeing how this turns out

If it all goes wrong ReZ just claim it is modern art, an expression of your innermost animalistic desires and a symbol of one man's fight against big business fat cats. Then sell it for millions.

You've gotta add teeth on the front/side. Bullet Bill style.

bullet_bill.jpg

PLUS! I have to get up at 7 to make a job interview at 10:30 tomorrow. Wish me luck people! I can feel they're going to lie to me about what they put on the job centre website about where the actual job is.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

You've gotta add teeth on the front/side. Bullet Bill style.

bullet_bill.jpg

PLUS! I have to get up at 7 to make a job interview at 10:30 tomorrow. Wish me luck people! I can feel they're going to lie to me about what they put on the job centre website about where the actual job is.

I might add stuff to it!

Apart from the bits where I didn't tape it up and mask it enough (ran out of masking tape and my car was taped up....so couldn't get more....although I probably wouldn't have anyway = lazy) it actually turned out pretty sweet!

Unbelievably.

NOW....it might not stay like it. Because I was only doing striped it got tricky to sand it....so I gave up sanding it after about 3 minutes, and I just did the rest straight over the top. It seems to be on there okay, and I used the Lacquer/(dunno what that is) but I guess its like gloss stuff over the top....soooo should be okay?

*Shrugs*

Also ran out of my paint and primer quite quickly so one side is slightly blotchy. Heck the good side is far from perfect.

Anyway about halfway through pulling off the paint I was like "Damn, I knew this was a bad idea" but fuck it, by the end I think it looks bad ass!!!!!!! WOOP!!!!! So I'm pretty feggin chuffed.

Might write "The Beast" on it somewhere. And some green lantern logos....OMG.....fuck it thats my next task. I'm gonna paint all the different colour corps logo somewhere on it. On the back bumper.

Before.

7616_257546265580_509970580_8841338_5471949_n.jpg

7616_257546280580_509970580_8841340_6163693_n.jpg

After.

7616_259146965580_509970580_8869616_1120350_n.jpg

7616_259146975580_509970580_8869617_6477936_n.jpg

7616_259146985580_509970580_8869619_1196918_n.jpg

7616_259146990580_509970580_8869620_5056640_n.jpg

7616_259146995580_509970580_8869621_2318193_n.jpg

That's some pretty sweet paintwork there dewd :D mad props to you good sir.

Thats pretty good for your own work, not my cup of tea mind!

Who knew sorting a tattoo out could be so difficult?! Apprently because the fellas at nine are all self-employment it has to be really be cash, well £100 cash for the deposit, which is fine, but that means somehow getting £100 to Brighton..

I've had to ask my friend Caz and see if HER friend can take it when I bank transfer it to caz, otherwise it's 34quid ticket to Brighton, which is actually damn cheap for two singles.

It'll be a pain to do 8hours travelling in one day, but I'll have 5 hours to see Brighton! :yay:

Am I reading this right, Self employed tattooists? Can't help but have some alarm bells ringing there.

Haha this is one of the best tattooist parlours in the country.

Its because there are 4 tattooists in one shop, if the had machines, each guy would need their own machine, which is costly.

Heres the shop link:

http://www.nineboycesstreet.com/

Last day of work was today, huzzah, shame the shop is closing since it's been there 30 some years, but bring on the Aussies...even though i've got to wait four weeks >>

I'm about to help a friend with her... It's not a CV as such, but a long document detailing her appropriate qualities to the specification document provided. Christ she hasn't 'alf gone on about certain stuff. An example:

"As Sales Assistant in BB’s Coffee and Muffins there were weekly food deliveries: I would make sure that everything was on the ordering list in the stock room by ticking off the boxes of products by ticking every box and counting the contents that were delivered that morning. I was always accurate, as if there wasn’t the right box with the right amounts of products I would make a note and call the company back telling them there has been an error and if they could send the right box with the correct quantity."

Most of that is simply not needed.

The mere presence of Diddy Kong in the back window gains you points, ReZ.

Fixed. --------

The mere presence of Diddy Kong in the back window loses you points, ReZ.

Loses? Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell? Is this DIDDY KONG hate? I WILL NOT STAND for Diddy Kong hate. :mad::mad::mad:

Haha this is one of the best tattooist parlours in the country.

Its because there are 4 tattooists in one shop, if the had machines, each guy would need their own machine, which is costly.

Heres the shop link:

http://www.nineboycesstreet.com/

Also because it's cash in hand and they can lie about how much they earn and avoid tax.

Niiiice.

I kid.

Although it's probably true.

Today is my last day of sorting out my media centre. Spent yesterday and the day before sorting this out. Lots of re-naming, file referencing for my Mac, etc. It will all be worth it when I can sit down, switch on my Mac, use my remote to load up FrontRow and have access to 300 films and 2000 TV episodes.

Also because it's cash in hand and they can lie about how much they earn and avoid tax.

Niiiice.

I kid.

Although it's probably true.

Possibly, to be fair I think its a weird system being self-employed from what my dad explained to me, he had a company, that basically did nothing but support him and push him to construction companies.

*brain melt*

I've had a very good day, had my (rental) offer on a new flat accepted and it's a fantastic place. Can move in from next Saturday which is earlier than we wanted but by no means a bad thing. Can't wait to get in the place.

So my chef housemate is totally awesome.

Two nights ago he made me stir fry. Last night he made chicken stew and garlic mash, and tonight we have a two-pound slab of pork belly roasting AS WE SPEAK. And he's said he's totally up for cooking for us every night that he's here. We're all going to chip in for the dinners, roughly £2 each a night, and we're going to eat like kings.

Yesterday I met nami after work for a few hours - we went to dev green and had a couple of cans. We left because of this;

j: "(...) Yes, a sheep shat on me."

n: "Well my rats..."

Police Officer on bike: "Hello guys"

n: "... wee on me all the time"

POob: "......"

Yeah. It was quite hilarious! The copper was nice, and as we had only just started our 2nd can he let us go back to where nami "lives", which was actually our halls in first year round the corner where a mate's moved back to for his 3rd year. We were laughing all the way from the park to his place, feeling right rebellious.

Then things simmered and sillied for a bit, then we went our separate ways. I was gonna stay out with Luke, but... moooney. Went home, ate good, played COD4 and guitar hero 3, started re-watching Mad Men season 2 as I forgot where I got to, and... yah.

In other news this morning I puked and broke a glass. Chess club at 7:30 tonight - not been for two weeks but feeling IIILLLLL, and it's a bit of a trek, so I'll probably stay in. And probably drink again for the lols.

ReZ, it's fun to experiment, but yobs'll have their way with your car if you paint green lanterns all over it.

Probably.