NEurope

ok, so im a bit annoyed. at work, i was promised a lift by the person sitting next to me, only she then decided to go on a night out. the person who persuaded her to go out knew i was needing a lift, yet there wasnt so much as a sorry to me, it wasnt even referenced. if it wasnt for the fact i was sat next to her, id not have known.

im 22, single and my jobs a joke. i could be a sitcom character, but im not :(.

I've mostly realised that people will do that. On facebook I had a mini conversation with a friend, the gist of it was to go to the cinema, and I'm pretty sure his replies were confirming he could go. Then the day came, I text him, he texts back when I'm waiting for him outside the cinema that he thought he'd told me he'd text me to let me know if he was free to go... kk m8.

Day = 9 o'clock working until 8 o'clock. Now sleep.

I just coughed up blood upon hearing Poppiholla by Chicane. Yes it is a bastardizashun of Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. Yes it is a chavvy dance track.

FUCK.

I just coughed up blood upon hearing Poppiholla by Chicane. Yes it is a bastardizashun of Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. Yes it is a chavvy dance track.

FUCK.

Oh, oh god, please no. No no no. Nooooonononononono.

*cringes*

I really don't want to hear this do I?

Phail-a-phon. :(

Well, their monitors might be better, but their laptops do (too much power + not enough fans = very hot and slowly damaging it's own insides).

Got my theory test in two hours and then zell is coming over (woop woop); think we're gonna go catch Bruno!

Well, their monitors might be better, but their laptops do (too much power + not enough fans = very hot and slowly damaging it's own insides).

I have an acer monitor, its absolutely perfect.

ok, so im a bit annoyed. at work, i was promised a lift by the person sitting next to me, only she then decided to go on a night out. the person who persuaded her to go out knew i was needing a lift, yet there wasnt so much as a sorry to me, it wasnt even referenced. if it wasnt for the fact i was sat next to her, id not have known.

im 22, single and my jobs a joke. i could be a sitcom character, but im not :(.

Stop moaning about your job, you do it every day, you done it when you didn't have one. I don't have a job at the moment and would love yours, so actually understand how lucky you are.

I just realised what I need to do to successfully juggle. I need to remember to chuck the ball in the catching hand. It sounds silly but this is a big revelation!

GOOD NEWS! My brother has got his cast off! Now it means he can get a job like he's always been posting on Facebook about!

Apparently he's going to Germany for a year to do some building stuff. This "dream" will most likely die along with his "ambitions" of being a lifeguard and joining the army. Although the courts will probably stop him this time, he still won't do anything about going anyway.

Since we're mentioning PC's, this is the one Daddy got. I'm only half [at best] versed in hardware, so I'm not very goot with some of this:

* Intel® Pentium E2220 Dual-Core

* (2.4GHz, 1MB Cache)

* Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic

* 3GB DDR2 memory

* 320GB SATA hard drive

* NVIDIA® GeForce 7100 graphics

* Dual Layer DVD Rewriter

* Built-in wireless (802.11b/g)

* 6x USB ports

* HP F2280 Printer, Scanner & Copier

pr0-ish?

EDIT: After checking my brother's Facebook to see if he's mentioned anything and hasn't, which is most surprising due to how much time he's on there. I found him commenting on someone's status, and this was one of the person's replies:

ye goin town!!! both fri n sat nyt! lol i must be fkin mental ahahaha!

aw i wud def cum out 4 ya bday but my mates leaving do on fri n my mates hen nyt on sat lol, ama busy girl! il buy u a drink if i see you out!!! awww y u not gettin dressed up, personally i fink ud look really good as a bunny girl lmao xxxx

People who intentionally type like this need shooting.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Anybody that says anybody who says lmao needs shooting needs a medal.

anybody that says anybody that says anybody who says lmao needs shooting needs a medal needs a nice cold glass of orange juice.

Anybody that says anybody who says lmao needs shooting needs a medal.

Or an Uzi 9mm.

replace lmao with nyt and I'll make that statement.

anybody that says anybody that says anybody who says lmao needs shooting needs a medal needs a nice cold glass of orange juice.

Anybody who gets me a nice cold glass of orange juice will get the clothes of the guy I just killed with EEVIL's Uzi for saying lmao.

And Reggie, really? Surely this place is too small for even one of his mighty shoes!

Edited by Iun

Anybody that anybody that says anybody that says anybody who says lmao needs shooting needs a medal needs a nice cold glass of orange juice makes ReZourceman laugh.

Edited by ReZourceman

Anybody that makes Rezourceman laugh because they are anybody that gets anybody who says anybody who says lmao needs shooting a glass of orange juice is anybody I'd like to hang around with.

And frankly, that's not just anybody.

It has been raining tirelessly in Shanghai today. No chance of getting the washing dry :(

Edited by Iun

My morning was pretty well crap.

Went to the uni doctors to see a nurse to get more of my contreceptive pill, I've been on it since 2007 without any probolems, etc. Nurse basically goes on about the death of my mother and tells me I'll likely get cancer the same age she did (30's), so she nearly made me want to cry, got my pill and I'm changing doctors, apprently the actual doctor is a cunt too, bleh.

Went to the bank to get my over-draft rewned, they won't because apprently it needs to have my student loan going in, which is ridiculous considering when I HAD to open the account I couldn't because I wasn't a student, but still needed an account to put the loan in, so it went in my regular debit account, so I have to meet with 'Matt' and tell him all this tomorrow, sigh.

Went for lunch at nandos which was nice, but overall I feel kinda dismayed that a nurse would use the CANCER argument knowing that a family member. Grr.

Stop moaning about your job, you do it every day, you done it when you didn't have one. I don't have a job at the moment and would love yours, so actually understand how lucky you are.

i reserve the right to complain about what i like.

i wasnt really complaining so much about my job as that id been drropped in the shit, still point taken i am lucky to have the job, and will try to be more positive.

Being single at 22 isn't too much of a big deal, being single can suck, but your life doesn't end at 25 <3.

My morning was pretty well crap.

Went to the uni doctors to see a nurse to get more of my contreceptive pill, I've been on it since 2007 without any probolems, etc. Nurse basically goes on about the death of my mother and tells me I'll likely get cancer the same age she did (30's), so she nearly made me want to cry, got my pill and I'm changing doctors, apprently the actual doctor is a cunt too, bleh.

Went to the bank to get my over-draft rewned, they won't because apprently it needs to have my student loan going in, which is ridiculous considering when I HAD to open the account I couldn't because I wasn't a student, but still needed an account to put the loan in, so it went in my regular debit account, so I have to meet with 'Matt' and tell him all this tomorrow, sigh.

Went for lunch at nandos which was nice, but overall I feel kinda dismayed that a nurse would use the CANCER argument knowing that a family member. Grr.

*Hugs*

Nurse sounds like a bitch!

Never EVER move house...it's a complete shambles and nightmare which eventually tires you so out with worry that you become frequently ill!

Today after....wait for it...7 MONTHS we are hopefully exchanging contracts and even that isn't certain...

Absolutely awful...god help me...:cry: