NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

2006 Release Dates Revealed.

Head over to nintendo.co.uk for the full list but heres the main ones. Also I have posted a list of the GBA and DS ones on the handheld board.

Gamecube

Mario Party 7 (Nintendo) 27th January 2006

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (Capcom/Nintendo) February 2006

Harvest Moon Magical Melody(Marvelous/Rising Star Games) March 2006

Odama (Nintendo) 31st March 2006

Slim pickings early on but the DS titles and GBA ones make up for it.

Mario Party 7 (Nintendo) 27th January 2006
I CANNOT WAIT....... oh no wait, who cares!!

No date for Zelda!!

No date for Baten Kaitos 2 either!

and it looks as though Kirby may not make a GC appearance! Maybe it's been moved to Revolution!

Cheers 'Hero-of-Time'

I'm sorry, but it's so obvious these games could of been released earlier and/or in 2005 but they are trying to release some games for Gamecube before the Revolution launch, quite clever actually.

Mario Party 7 was obviously Xmas 2005, but then they thought hang on we could do a game a month so the Gamecubes life is longer! Is there a point? maybe....

I think this just shows us that the Revolution will be released Q3 06! and Nintendo are trying there best to release at least one good game a month to that time...

:D

Don't want any of them, want Zelda and Baten Kaitos II though(which we won't see till at least April)....A LOT.

If it is goona be a revolution title (which it isn't) then that would involve so much work and would result in a huge backlash for Nintendo. Even they aren't crazy enough to try that...

Dudes, we have an official release date thread. If you have any dates which you think are missing from the list, just post a reply to that thread and we'll edit the list. Helps keep this place tidy. :)

I be locking this now.

Sign in to follow this