NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

What would you do if you were Superman?

My latest visual download has been Smallville - up to series 3 episode 13 (and was only on the first episode this time last week...), and me and Shorty were wondering what we would do if we were superman.

I would make the planet my own personal sand-pit, moving massive amounts of earth until i've changed the shape of the oceans. Make myself an island, curve rivers to spell my name, stuff like that.

Shorty suggested that if he, too, was Super, we would have to have a world-wide hide-and-seek game using our x-ray vision :P

And we agreed that if either of us were super, we'd probably rule the world for a few hundred years just for shits and giggles.

Any more ideas?

I'd shag my girlfriend at light speed so that her vagina was ground into a fleshy powder.

I'd commit acts of rape, rape and more rape.

"You said rape twice."

"I like rape."

Well I think that just about sums up these forums in two posts :) maybe it's the new female member pumping up your mojos?

I have no idea...take control of government officials I guess.

Find a jar and wank into it so fast that my cum smashed through it like a bullet.

Ok I'll stop now. Maybe

Actually fuck it I'd use my powers to make UK a good poster although Supermans powers probably aren't that good.

Try and find the answers to the most important questions in the universe.

I'd abuse my x-ray vision for personal pleasure.

Then I would create my own country, which would be the best county in the world.

Then I'd use x-ray vision some more and call me Super-Awesome Man.

Afterwards I'd do some ruling in my country and save a few people around the globe.

Then I'd use x-ray vision some more.

I'd also try to impress girls with my power.

Then I'd use x-ray vision some more.

And I guess I'd fly to outer space from time to time, seeking out new lifeforms and new civilisations and to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I'd go into super revision mode, read all my course books in a second and do all the years work and learning in 3 seconds.

I would then join a football and rugby team and start playing tennis competitively simultaneously becoming the greatest sportsman in each sport and in my free time I'd play PGR4 and help people...

woo better answers :)

I forgot about the plan to create life on other planets. Basically fly loads of water from earth to the moon or mars and stuff.

I'd abuse my x-ray vision for personal pleasure.

[Morbo]X-RAY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY![/Morbo]

I wouldn't walk anymore, I would slowly glide across the ground a bit like this lot...

Buffy_(3).JPG

I would do that flying around the world trick, to turn back time, at Sunday night, until the previous Friday afternoon.

I'd pretend/mime that I was in an invisible car and fly around in a seated position.

I probably just use it to get to various places around the world in the evening to chillax as well as get to the supermarket quickly when I feel the need for a snack. Maybe try some of the powers for more morally dodgy stuff as well, like robbing a bank.

I would fly about in the sky thinking i'm free to travel to the world and naturally help people that need it when I pass by them.

Then apply for a character in Heroes :heh:

Sign in to follow this