NEurope
Guest dynastygal

dynastygal welcome thread

I say Dynastygirl should do what she wants as long as it's not offensive/against the rules etc.

I don't understand all the furor about her being here.

Welcome!

Its just people talking about how fast it took them to get a 1000 posts... And then 1 random person saying "Welcome".

I find it funny that dynastygirl likes pokemon, a game that has many similarities to cock fighting and putting animals in cages.

This isn't a jab at you though dynasty, I think you're a great, opinionated new member.

Anyways, off to beddy byes.

Someone here is looking for attention...

Also anyone claiming to be for the welfare of animals and into 'veganism' (which in my opinion is just for total weirdos) who also lists their love of Chinese food doesn't really deserve any attention, other than being pointed in the direction of some serious reading.

Someone here is looking for attention...

Also anyone claiming to be for the welfare of animals and into 'veganism' (which in my opinion is just for total weirdos) who also lists their love of Chinese food doesn't really deserve any attention, other than being pointed in the direction of some serious reading.

You sexist pig.

Animals are there to be eaten, I don't see why I shouldn't eat them. I bet they'd eat us if they had the chance.

Ok, that's plenty.

Harribo, you were banned for a reason, get off your mates account or we'll ban him too.