NEurope
Guest dynastygal

Ah crud !

I had another epileptic fit today. I win fuckers.

Then for some reason I decided to go to Mega Zone for a friend's birthday [A form of Laser Quest if anyone asks] So now I'm even more knackered as fuck.

Sorry to hear about you having your fit.

However MEGAZONE FTFECKINGW!!!!!

How good is that place. We have one down here, I love it. Although smoke + stairs isn't the best of combinations when your running around ;)

Errrr I realised I had to restart my Music Tech project I've been working on for 6 weeks. :(

Basically you just state one little annoying thing that's happened to you today.

I've got a mouth ulcer :(

I feel your pain, literally. I've got two of them on my lip that are growing closer together, threatening to form some sort of super ulcer. Makes eating, drinking, talking etc. very painful.

Cut my finger with the bread knife opening up a breadroll... so lame! Fucker won't stop bleeding, and when it does i reopen it within a few minutes. band-aid ftw

You live in clacton? Unlucky.

Erm, I just stubbed my toe on my sisters exercise bike which is now constantly in the computer room right next to the door. Me and my big feet can't help but stub it every single time :(

Thankfully i don't live in Clacton, i live a few miles away from it, in a much cleaner, nicer, safer area.

Clacton is my nearest town, but i normally go Colchester for what i want as Clacton never has it.

Colchester rules! :D

I looked at an old man on the bus and he hit me with his waking stick and told me not to look at him like that again or he would hit me even harder. The guy must think all teens are neds or somthing.

I looked at an old man on the bus and he hit me with his waking stick and told me not to look at him like that again or he would hit me even harder. The guy must think all teens are neds or somthing.

...wow, someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning.

Haha! What did anyone else do?

I've umm... nearly got in a fight with a stranger.

Sorry to hear about you having your fit.

However MEGAZONE FTFECKINGW!!!!!

How good is that place. We have one down here, I love it. Although smoke + stairs isn't the best of combinations when your running around ;)

We didn't have smoke and stairs at ours sadly. But there were a couple of ramps. There were 8 of us, we started with a 4 on 4. I came second. We then decided that the top 3 pr0 players shall face the other 5. I came second again.

For the final game we mixed it up with two other groups, so it was something like our 8, and two sets of 5/6 I think. I shat on everyone to come first in that round.

What an annoying old fart! :nono:

...speaking of annoying old farts, that one stinks! *Holds nose*

Colchester rules! :D

Colchester town centre confuses me. I prefer Chelmsford.

Twisted ankle, and pulled a muscle in my foot as well, which hurts a lot.

Sadly I don't visit Colchester much. Chelmsford is better. Going job hunting there in a week or so :D hopefully lots of vacancies :( I want a new job!

Annoying things.

Arthritis & Doctors & Needles. When they put me on chemo meds for two years, realise that (oh fuck didn't see that one coming!) my liver is now damaged, and now they put me on some sickening drug that stops your body rejecting a transplant....and doing normal things like sleep instead of trawling the internet at 3.16am. :(

Sadly I don't visit Colchester much. Chelmsford is better. Going job hunting there in a week or so :D hopefully lots of vacancies :( I want a new job!

Good Luck, theres hardly any jobs in my area mate hopefully it's better where you live! : peace:

Colchester is a little confusing, but i just love it. Chelmsford is the town with a burger king near a bridge isn't it? I also love Norwich.

Oh my God! How terrible for you Dynastygal. ]

DG PC: 180. a startling 98.9 posts a day!

Lol...well, you should see the state of our house. XD

All 10 rooms a tip. And we have to make a good impression on the person visiting.