NEurope
Guest dynastygal

Ah crud !

Basically you just state one little annoying thing that's happened to you today.

I've got a mouth ulcer :(

My amoeba burst when I drew off excess water with filter paper, so I had to go and get another.

Went down to the shop, they didn't have the Daily Mirror. (Bloody getting up at 2:30pm, getting on my nerves so it is!)

Dropped my fork just as I was walking past a fit fresher at tea. Well embarrassing.

ive more than one thing!

1. stupid woman opened her car door as i was walking past, the door flaming scraped my arm

2. media technician at uni was off sick so didnt get practical stuff done :(

3. dont get to see greg for the rest of the night :(

4. PEOPLE ARE JUST SO RUDE

I was wearing Skinny Jeans and this obese chav shouted 'Tight Pants' 'Tight Pants'.

Which really pissed me off considering i'm already fecked off already. Looking back it was nothing, but hey! I can do without it.

I wish Chavs, Clacton and Clactoners would f*** off basically. Shit whole. :heh:

You live in clacton? Unlucky.

Erm, I just stubbed my toe on my sisters exercise bike which is now constantly in the computer room right next to the door. Me and my big feet can't help but stub it every single time :(

My dog never 'cruds' in the house......except for today. :confused:

In the 5 years that ive had him, its the first time hes ever done this and hopefully the last

everytime i goto budgens across the road there always sold out of wispas and i havent seen them anywhere else.

Similair wispa related problems; I asked the guy in the shop when his wispas get stocked, he said friday (that seemed odd to me, maybe he lied), I wen this afternoon.

Guess what? No bloody wispas.

My dog never 'cruds' in the house......except for today. :confused:

In the 5 years that ive had him, its the first time hes ever done this and hopefully the last

Lol, unlucky. I have four companion cats and the amount of times I've had to clean up their mess because they decide the litter tray is below standards for them...or they're just lazy, is ridiculous. It's worse when it's diarrhea. :shakehead

I got a paper cut. Yeah, my life is terrible.

But on the bright side I remembered the password for my old account!

Though on the dull side, I think it is against the rules to have two accounts. But I think it probably isn't worth the admins time to delete my old-new account... that doesn't make sense, me thinks.

Got stabbed in the heart. And shot in the head. Twice, dammit.

You... don't like Metroid any more?

Hurrah! :yay:

you know what i had a feeling someone would take it that way:)

I had another epileptic fit today. I win fuckers.

Then for some reason I decided to go to Mega Zone for a friend's birthday [A form of Laser Quest if anyone asks] So now I'm even more knackered as fuck.

I got a paper cut. Yeah, my life is terrible.

Lol. Paper cuts are one of the worst cuts you can get tbh. The smaller the cut, the more it stings it seems.

I had another epileptic fit today. I win fuckers.

Ah, unlucky...:z

I had epilepsy when I was younger, not good. Grew out of it though.