N-Europe

SALE/TRADE Virtual Boy

dazzybee

How much do you want for it? also I have a brand new DS Lite which I may be willing to trade, I will have to research how much they are going for on eBay at as a comparison but let me know how much your looking for. :smile:

*Edit* just checked the last unboxed one went for less than £50 with a game... that was recent too so i guess it could be the one that you got from there :laughing: if so then I'd only be willing to offer around the same amount maybe a little more.

If it is boxed however then thats a different matter. :wink:

Hmm quite possibly, is it complete? i.e contains everything apart from the box? does it come with an adaptor or can it run off batteries? if it can be used on a UK voltage easilly I would like one game to test it with, presuming it's the auction I think it is, it comes with 2 games... which one were you going to keep?

Hmm a lot of questions I know but we may still have a deal. :smile:

Hi, it is the virtual boy, unboxed with powr pack (american so you'll need a stepdown convertor) and controller. It takes batteries as well.

All this for £40 delivered

I would rather not give a game too. but if you insist I will throw in baseball for £50 delivered.

Interested?