NEurope
Cube

Wii Music!

No thread on this for months, so I'll jut make a new one. New screenshots:

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_34.jpg

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_35.jpg

20222_n20071011_02_wiiss_36.jpg

:D Looks hilarious!

Nintendo sure do put a smile on my face!

2008 is gonna blow! :yay:

Will this be released as a game or a channel tho? Probably a £19.99 Touch Generation title hopefully :)

I wonder if they will put some kind of online features into this, such as co-op play? We can form an N-E band then!

Wii Music is one of my most anticipated games. Speaker up full blast, sitting there in your living room conducting an orchestra playing the Legend of Zelda theme. What could be better? :)

Speaker up full blast, sitting there in your living room conducting an orchestra playing the Legend of Zelda theme. What could be better? :)

Thats exactly what im looking for.

Trailer. Looks like it'll be a blst in 4-player. I need more Remotes.

From GoNintendo

- Control music by using Wiimote and Nunchuck in correct time (button presses included)

- 6 person band

- 40 instruments

- 4-player support (single player controls 4 musicians or 1 while the CPU does the rest)

- 2008 in Japan

Band full of Hitler Miis anyone?

i hope some one stops making them.. i hate them so mush i delete it when ever i get the chance.

So glad to see something new from this game at last! :smile:

I had fears it might even have been cancelled a while back.

It's certainly seeing quite a lengthy development time though, hopefully means it will be a very extensive game.

I really hope the drum kit section shown at E3 06 is still part of this too.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/10056

Rumour; Wii Music to Use Balance Board, Out This Year?

The Musical Instrument Mimicking title Wii Music may offer compatibility with the Balance Board, and released in Europe this year, if a reputable website is to be believed.

Spanish Website Revogamers, of which has a notable track record accuracy with rumours, state that Wii Music can make use of the Balance Board as a pedal for the Drumming sections. The double Wiimote configuration was reported to have been kept as well, but this new feature was added.

The second part of the rumour says that the game will see release in Europe towards the end of the year, sometime before November.

wii_music_leadin.jpg

It'll might be a WiiWare game, you reckon people? :confused:

Am I the only one thats thinking that this would make a good Wiiware game rather then a wiisports/fit style one?

Nintendo is expected to release more details about Wii Music this summer, but the basic concept is that while popular music games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band allow players only to recreate canned tunes, Wii Music will try to enable users to capture the feelings of composition and improvisation.

www.nytimes.com

I think that's old news Dante, I reported on it really early this year.

Sounds interesting:

-Wii Musics Gamplay is based around Play Sessions

- You will have various songs from the Nintendo Sound Team.. Expect OLD BGMs to brand new ones.

- You will have different parts.. meaning Folk Guitars, Base Guitars, Trumpets, Maracass, Marimbas etc. over 40 parts will be available.. You can also be the conductor.. Each Part has different controls..

- For example the Trumpet will make strong sounds if you keep the wii mote at a high angle and weak sounds if the angle is low.. If you play drums you can use two wii motes.. If you are playing guitar you will use the C button as a pick. It does not limit itself in chords but you can play single sounds too.

- You can play 6 parts together.. Up to 4 parts can be played by humans..the others will be played by the CPU..

- Replay options

- Release date in 2008 TBA

wiis07_music.jpg

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_nin02&num=14297&main=nin

As simple as Wii Music may appear, it'll never fit within the 40MB guide for WiiWare. Hopefully, Nintendo see the light and add some online features - If Guitar Hero can do it, Nintendo can.