NEurope
Cube

Wii Music!

I agree. That's just way too much money.

Even though i am not a Wii Music hater (at least not like you), i admit:

I lol'd

LMFAO!! Bwahahahahaha! I ain't buying this shit!! Ahahahah!

We know, you keep saying that. Once is enough :) You also sold your Wii, so buying it would be a bit pointless.

We know, you keep saying that. Once is enough :) You also sold your Wii, so buying it would be a bit pointless.

Ok, ok my bad - Im sorry for that little outburst. I'm just extremely pissed with other matters at the mo and I guess that LOLage was me letting steam out... I'll stop here.

we should hold a comp onwii music, we have to make our own mix of a certain song, we would have to send them to a judge to put on you tube or somthing? then put to vote?

come on ths would be ace fun :)

Please may someone upload some vids of Wii Music? :)

Check mine in the previous pages and ignore the moron above ;)

Although in general I'm enjoying this game, there's just a few things that are annoying me.

1) Why is it that instruments like the flute nearly always play the wrong note?

2) Why is it that the violin handles absolutly nothing like how it has been demonstrated before?

Overall I love this game, but as described in the "What annoys me about games" thread I hate missed modes and stupid decisions. Wii Music has LOTS of them

1. Why is there only 5 songs in the Orchestra and Handbell Game? This is just stupid and lazy! It wouldn't take much to let every song be a part of it would it.

2. You can't play balance board drums with 2 players!

3. The songs are INFURIATINGLY short. O Christmas Tree on fast is literally just over 30 seconds long! Would it have been that much effort to make the songs way longer? No song is over 2 minutes currently!!

4. You can't replay Orchestra mode.

5. Basic music video editing would have been nice.

6. Why can't we change the tutes instruments so you can start having an idea of different styles!?

7. Why can't you have more if a certain aspect of the song? The choice in each part (Medlody, percussion, harmony etc.) is pretty good actually, but why not let me have 6 percussion if thats what I want to do?

8. No DLC is criminal for a game like this.

9. A song creator would also have been nice

Now I don't want to be too negative as I really love the game and will keep me busy over xmas and I really do think it encourages creativity and expression and can't wait at the prospect of the future for the series. But sometimes the idea of what could be can tarnish the experience - "if only it had this too". This is something of a theme I feel for Nintendo this christmas as I think Animal Crossing is going to be an even worse culprit!!!

Seriously, open your mind and give it time and the game is great!

Overall 8/10!!!

I don't own the game Daz but just skim-reading over your complaints... TWO player Wii balance board drums? I'm assuming that would require TWO balance boards and tbh a lot of Wii owners won't even own one... so that one seems a no-brainer.

Video editing... Idk, it doesn't sound like something Nintendo would include in a game like that, not that it's not possible, maybe they were being lazy, Idk... all other complaints I can kinda understand I guess but not this one...

No DLC... tbh I thought that was the whole point of it, that you just created your own music in it, fair enough you can't upload 'n shizzle but I gathered that this was more a game that you kind of mess around in with family / friends.

It's like the anti Rock-Band / Guitar Hero and while I applaud Nintendo for creating an alternative, I will still stick to the rythym / action games that I know and love and really only for two reasons...

1. from what I've seen, could this not have been done on Wiiware? yes I know retail = reaches a greater audience but when a lot of people are divided in opinion when it comes to the end product does it actually matter that much? (I guess it does but anyway) at least it looks a lot better than a lot of the stuff we have had on Wii recently, anyway failing that...

2. I can't help but feel that it's slightly overpriced? yes I know that Rock Band costs like £100 for all three instruments but that is kinda justified, as for the game, RB costs like £35 but it's worth it for the tracklist and features... Wii Music sounds feature light from what you have described and as for the music yes I can see great scope for creating musical pieces with it but I also agree that it would have been greater if you could at least save them, but Nintendo have chosen how they want to do it, so I'm not complaining it's just how I see it. :smile:

Basically if it was a budget title I would probably pick it up, but as it is I'm not sure if it's quite justified but I hope that everyone who purchases enjoys it. ^^

I don't own the game Daz but just skim-reading over your complaints... TWO player Wii balance board drums? I'm assuming that would require TWO balance boards and tbh a lot of Wii owners won't even own one... so that one seems a no-brainer.

Video editing... Idk, it doesn't sound like something Nintendo would include in a game like that, not that it's not possible, maybe they were being lazy, Idk... all other complaints I can kinda understand I guess but not this one...

No DLC... tbh I thought that was the whole point of it, that you just created your own music in it, fair enough you can't upload 'n shizzle but I gathered that this was more a game that you kind of mess around in with family / friends.

It's like the anti Rock-Band / Guitar Hero and while I applaud Nintendo for creating an alternative, I will still stick to the rythym / action games that I know and love and really only for two reasons...

1. from what I've seen, could this not have been done on Wiiware? yes I know retail = reaches a greater audience but when a lot of people are divided in opinion when it comes to the end product does it actually matter that much? (I guess it does but anyway) at least it looks a lot better than a lot of the stuff we have had on Wii recently, anyway failing that...

2. I can't help but feel that it's slightly overpriced? yes I know that Rock Band costs like £100 for all three instruments but that is kinda justified, as for the game, RB costs like £35 but it's worth it for the tracklist and features... Wii Music sounds feature light from what you have described and as for the music yes I can see great scope for creating musical pieces with it but I also agree that it would have been greater if you could at least save them, but Nintendo have chosen how they want to do it, so I'm not complaining it's just how I see it. :smile:

Basically if it was a budget title I would probably pick it up, but as it is I'm not sure if it's quite justified but I hope that everyone who purchases enjoys it. ^^

Sorry, I meant just one of you on the drums and another player playing a different instrument. You can't play two player with on of you on the drums (using the balance board)

And the game doesn't let you cretae songs, it lets you "rearrange" songs, so more songs would be much better.

And lastly, wouldn't work as a wiiware game as it's simply too big. It may seem simple, but think about 60 instruments, 50 songs and every single note and inbetween all the notes need to have sound for it, that can change in pitch etc etc. Needs a lot of memory!

I will say that this weekend I got WiiMusic, CoD: WaW and Guitar Hero; and that Wii Music holds its own; its a great little game. It just could have been an AMAZING little game!

Fair enough, as long as it's still good and people who purchased it will geta reasonable amount of enjoyment out of it, thats good enough for me. :smile:

Considering the game fills an entire DVD, like dazzy said WiiWare would be kind hard :P

Considering the game fills an entire DVD, like dazzy said WiiWare would be kind hard :P

I guess... but not if the Wii had a HDD. >>

Come on, you can't mark the game down for that.

Yeah there are loads of 4.3 gb games in digital distribution.

Come on, you can't mark the game down for that.

I'm not marking it down, just saying. :smile:

Yeah there are loads of 4.3 gb games in digital distribution.

Ok I didn't know it was that big lol fair enough :heh: still though I truly hope it's a title that keeps peoples interest, I'd want something that will last for £35.

I've seen Wii Music trimmed to 200mb :¬o There's quite a bit of banter about it in certain circles about the size of it!

Still, looking forward to playing it though! :D

I keep telling myself size isn't everything...

I've seen Wii Music trimmed to 200mb :¬o There's quite a bit of banter about it in certain circles about the size of it!

Still, looking forward to playing it :D

We won't have your illegal ways round here, I'm going to tell staff.

*looks underneath his name*

Hmm.

I'm not condoning anything like that Dazzy me old chum. (hehe) I just like to see what "the scene" is upto. Always been quite interested in what ppl are managing to do with a piece of hardware I own.

I'm only kidding, I'm sure you buy more games than most! You looking forward to getting in on the Wii Music video tradathon me RedShell and Mike have got going?