NEurope
flameboy

Monster Hunter Tri

man by seeing this game in motion , just love it

how the monsters interact with each other it just feels like they are alive

cant wait to play this one online

I love getting tired when playing games, it makes it really immersive and fun.

And then when ur really tired u can just tone down the motions. You have to flick every 2 seconds in DeBlob and I never ever got tired.

Jesus Mary and Hercules Christ, Friend Codes may be an inconvenience, but they're not a deciding factor on whether or not to get a game.

I also find that "thanks to Nintendo's friendcodes system" bullshit stupid, if capcom wants, they can use their own system. Like Flink said, it's not that bad.

Jesus Mary and Hercules Christ, Friend Codes may be an inconvenience, but they're not a deciding factor on whether or not to get a game.

Not on their they're not. But if you just can't play with "random" people as well, as a seperate option, then even for me this is perhaps a deal breaker.

Not on their they're not. But if you just can't play with "random" people as well, as a seperate option, then even for me this is perhaps a deal breaker.

Your loss I guess :P

It is a shame if true but Satan himself couldnt stop me from wanting to play this. Im used to playing Monster Hunter games solo as I play the MH Freedom games on the PSP but its not as if im going to be playing alone as I have mates from work who will be buying this, my nephew and hopefully you lot on here :)

It is a shame if true but Satan himself couldnt stop me from wanting to play this. Im used to playing Monster Hunter games solo as I play the MH Freedom games on the PSP but its not as if im going to be playing alone as I have mates from work who will be buying this, my nephew and hopefully you lot on here :)

Absolutely. I'd rather go hunting with Team N-E than some greenhorn strangers any day!

Friend Codes? Bah, nevermind, then

haha why? because you dont have any friends?

there are alot of people on N-europe to add as a friend who you can play with

haha why? because you dont have any friends?

there are alot of people on N-europe to add as a friend who you can play with

LOL, no need to insult me.

I have a lot of friends, they just don't have Wii and the ones who have don't like quality games.

And i know i can play with you guys.

But i was expecting something like, coming to a town and going on a quest with random guys, and then insult them, something like that, i love that style of gaming.

With friend codes, i have to wait for someone to come, and i have to add them, UUUUUUUUUURGH!!!

Really... are you like this in real life??? :shakehead

Kinda...

LOL, no need to insult me.

I have a lot of friends, they just don't have Wii and the ones who have don't like quality games.

And i know i can play with you guys.

But i was expecting something like, coming to a town and going on a quest with random guys, and then insult them, something like that, i love that style of gaming.

With friend codes, i have to wait for someone to come, and i have to add them, UUUUUUUUUURGH!!!

Kinda...

yeah i know what you mean they should put both in it Friendcodes and Random

so that people have a choice who they want to play with

Someone get me Iwata's phone number. I'm going to get him the Nobel Peace Prize for friend codes.

OH... CAMOOOOOOOON!!!

What's gaming without insults? -_-'

LOL noh those where the things i hated when playing online with xboxlive all those annoying kids screaming yelling :S insulting i want to play games and making plans with them how to conquer the enemy base stuff like that haha

OH... CAMOOOOOOOON!!!

What's gaming without insults? -_-'

A perfect world.

I'm not sure if I've interpreted that in the right way, but don't quite a lot of the Wii and DS games allow you to play against randomers? Like a worldwide, option? Even if some don't, is it even that big a deal? Playing against randomers is really, really not as much fun as its being made out to be. Playing against your friends, or even people you speak to on a forum, and then can boast about your winnings with afterwards, are about a million times more fun than playing against randomers.

Random people may as well be bots with better AI.

Maybe Nintendo should release some sort of "arsehole code", so that you are able to play with other arseholes who like doing this. Keep the rest of us safe.

Maybe Nintendo should release some sort of "arsehole code", so that you are able to play with other arseholes who like doing this. Keep the rest of us safe.

Holy shit, that's genious! I love you!

FUND IT, DAMNIT

Random people may as well be bots with better AI.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Back it up there, your giving Random people a hell of a lot of credit they may or may not deserve. In my time online.......I've seen some pretty bad players.

I don't understand - with or without friend codes, if your mates are online it's still random people you're playing with!